The next Ladybug {Chat Noir X...

By Xchatnoir

"So.. Partners?" "Partners." You and your father, a business man, have recently moved to Paris, France, after... More

[prologue] Goodbye, Marinette
[1] New bug in town
AUTHORS NOTE
[2] New school, new miraculous
[3] Panic! At the highschool
[4] Lord ember
[5] An invitation
Good news!
[6] A birthday you can't party out
[7] Hotel Adrien
[8] Valentines
[9] Agreste "fan"
[10] Theater
[11] Pets and practice
[12] chat noir to the rescue!
[13] Volpina
[15] Peindrette
[16] Business partner
[17] Sakura Idol
[18] Superhero Interview
[19] Ribbon dancer
[20] Master Fu
[21] Frostbite
[22] The Unicorn
[23] peacock miraculous
[24] Luka Luka night fever
[25] Hero meetup
[26] Masquerade
[27] Bloodsucker
[28] Do you love me?
[29] Gemstone
[30] stargazing
[31] fire and lava
[32] Serval Gris
[33] The fox of thieves
[34] The reveal
[35] floating feelings
[36] Game start!
[37] Confession
[38] I do love you
[39] almost free
[40] Last plan
[41] Hawkmoth
[42] new reality
[43] reverse
[44] I know you
[45] Cat ring
[46] Ladybug earrings
[47] Bee comb
[48] Fox necklace
[49] turtle bracelet
[50] reunited
[51] Trust and bonds
[52] True evil
[200k special] Your love is so divine
[53] Teamwork
[54] Foolproof
[55] Let him go
[56] The true final battle
[57] A plan succeeded
[58] Universe restored
[Epilogue] Something that stays
A final thank you

[14] Red Devil

41.7K 1.1K 1.8K
By Xchatnoir

You stretched your arms and yawned. You didn't feel like getting out of bed, you were tired. But, a new day is a new day. "Good morning, Tikki." You said, slouching out of bed. "Good morning, (Y/N)!" Tikki said. Her happy tone put you into a good mood. You picked out an outift and put it on, tossing your dirty clothes in the hamper. You did your normal morning routine ans grabbed your phone. Coincidentally, just then you received a phone call from your father. "Hi, dad!" You said, in a cheery tone. "Hey, kiddo." He said. "So what's up?" You asked. "Oh.. so bad news. I'm really sorry but i won't be back for a week.. i'm so sorry, Something came up. I promise i'll make it up to you!" He said. You frowned, this had really upset you, but knew he probably couldn't do much about it. "It's okay, i understand!" You responded, trying your best to sound happy. "Well, i have to go. So, bye, (Y/N), i love you." He said. "Bye, Dad! I love you too!" You responded, ending the call.

"I'm assuming that was your dad." Tikki said, you slowly nodded. "Yeah.. my dad's gonna be gone all week, which means i'll be home alone all week, whoopee.." You said. You were used to being home alone, but him being gone this long just kind of made you disappointed. "Aw, i'm sorry, (Y/N)." Tikki said, attemptinng to pat your back. You gave her a weak smile. "It's okay. At least i have you, Tikki." You said, Tikki smiled and nodded. When you got Tikki, life became a tad more interesting. Although, your dad being gone still saddened you. You looked at (P/N). "Goodbye, (P/N). Be good." You said to the cat, who just blinked at you. You walked  downstairs and went to find something to eat. You picked out a few things, placed them in a bag, and then exited the house.

You arrived at school, you were looking at the floor. You didn't want to give off a depressing vibe, but you couldn't help it. You walked up the stairs to see Nino, Alya, and Adrien talking. You were glad that Alya was feeling better. You slowly made your way towards them, giving a soft "Hi." They all looked at you, a smile spreading on each of there faces. "Sup, (Y/N)!" Nino said. Followed by a "Hey, (Y/N)!" Coming from both Adrien and Alya. You tried your best to give a smile to them, a small grin spread across your cheeks, but quickly faded. "So, like, what's up, homegirl?" Nino asked, ajusting his glasses. "Oh.. um.." you trembled off. "Not much!" You replied. Adrien gave you a worried look. "Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" He asked. You appericiated his concern, but didn't want to make this a big deal. "No, i'm good!" You replied. "Okay, if you say so." He said, giving an awkward smile. You all chatted for another minute or two before the bell rung and you made your way to class.

Durring class, you didn't really say much. Alya would whisper to you occasionally, but you would give one word replies. Not because you weren't interested, but because you just felt bad in general. You felt like your dad never had time for you anymore, and you knew he cared, it just sucked. "Hello? Earth to (Y/N)." Alya said, waving her hand infront of your face. You jumped, snapping back to reality. "Huh? Oh, what is it?" You asked. "Class just ended girl, were you not paying attention?" She asked, laughing a little bit. "I- um- i was." You responded. Alya frowned. "Are you okay? You've been acting a little off today. Did someone do something, do i need to give someone a talk?" Alya asked. You smiled at her. "I appericiate the concern, but really, i'm fine." You said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I'm sure." You insisted. You got up and walked out, heading to lunch with Alya. You met up with Nino and Adrien and just let the three of them talk. Everytime one of them would talk to you, you'd just give an either short or awkward sounding reply.

Adrien Nino and Alya looked at each other, all having the same worried expression, they could tell you were upset. "(Y/N), bro. What's on your mind?" You shook your head. "Nothing really." You responded. Adrien was pretty worried at this point. "You don't have to if you're not comfortable, but we just want to make you feel better." He replied. "I promise guys, i'm fine. I really appericiate you being concerned but i'm just tired, that's all." You lied. They nodded, they weren't going to force you. Lunch ended and you all finished up your classes. At this point, you didn't want to be around anyone or make them more worried. Adrien and Alya were walking with you to the front of the school. "Anyways guys i gotta go- bye!" You said, quickly running off. Adrien and Alya yelled bye so you could hear them, and then looked at each other.

"Something is seriously off with her today." Alya said. "I know, i hope she's okay. I'd go check up on her but my father would kill me for being late." Adrien said, scratching the back of his head, but frowning. "Maybe she'll feel better tomorrow." Alya said, Adrien nodded. They parted ways and Adrien got into the car, being driven by the gorilla. When he arrived home, he was reminded by Nathalie that he had a photoshoot the next day, and then went to his room. "Plagg, i'm worried about (Y/N).." Adrien said. Plagg sighed. "People get sad all the time. Maybe she lost her favorite shirt, or something." Plagg said. "Well, If i can't cheer her up, i know who can." Plagg glared at Adrien. "Don't even think about it. Why would that make her feel better?" Plagg asked. "I saw a Chat Noir keychain on her bag, maybe a visit from her favorite superhero would help!" Adrien replied. "I don't know if that's a-" Plagg said, before being cut off. "Too late, i've already decided! Plagg, claws out!" He yelled, transforming into Chat Noir.

"I'm sorry about your dad, (Y/N)." Tikki said. "It's okay, it's not your fault. My friends were worried about me all day though, i feel bad. I just didn't want them to worry to much or to make a big deal out of it." You responded. "I get where you're coming from, but you should talk about your feelings more. Your friends care about you, and if you never talk about your problems, they'll just bottle up." Tikki said. You nodded. "You're right, Tikki." You said. "Thank you." You added. "No problem." She responded, a smile forming on her face. You walked over to your balcony and slipped open the door, stepping outside. "Maybe some fresh air will make me feel better." You said to yourself. You stood there and watched the sunset, things still worried you, but you attempted to dismiss those thoughts. It was silent for a while, just glaring at the sky, when you heard the sound of something touching the balcony.

"Hi." You heard an almost too familiar voice say. You turned around to see Chat Noir standing there. It was almost more awkard not being in your superhero form, but amazing at the same time. "Chat Noir!" You said, trying your best to give him a smile. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be saving Paris.. or something?" You asked. "Well, sometimes a cat has to explore, so why not talk to people?" Chat Noir responded. You nodded. "That makes sense." You replied. You were silent for a moment. "The city is really pretty at night, it helps distract me from my train of thoughts." You said. "Yeah, it is pretty. But, what do you mean distract you from your train of thoughts? Is something troubling you?" He asked, tilting his head. You gulped. If you didn't want to worry your friends, you didn't want to worry the boy you were in love with either.

"Haha.. no. I'm fine!" You said, giving a fake laugh. Chat Noir frowned at you, he wasn't buying it. "(Y/N), i don't believe that for a second. You don't have to tell me, but i want to make you feel better. Being a hero isn't the only thing i'm good at." You laughed, although the situation wasn't very funny, then sighed. You couldn't keep lying to people forever. Fine.." You mumbled. "It's just, my dad. He's never home, really. He works all of the time, and goes on business trips. It just sucks, i start to miss him a lot. I have friends but it's not the same." You said. "I know how that feels.." Chat Noir said under his breath. "Oh.. i'm sorry. That must be tough." Chat noir said, he didn't have much to say, but he was dedicated to making you feel better. "Do you have another relative that lives with you? Like your mom or an aunt?" He asked. You shook your head. "No, my parents split up when i was little. It's just me and my dad now." You said. You saying this almost made Chat like you more. Not because he wanted you to go through that, because he didn't. But he could relate to you on that, something he understood.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that.. I know that stuff can get kind of lonely. I hope it's not always like that." He said. "It's okay. You can't really do anything about it." You said, looking at the floor. "Well, i might not to be able to fix your problems.. but i have an idea." Chat Noir said. "What is it?" You asked, looking at him. He went over to you and smiled. "Hold on tight." He said. You looked at him and looked a little confused, but you trusted him. You wrapped your arms around him, blushing slightly. His face went pink as he lifted you both high in the air using his staff. You felt the cold wind blowing against you as Chat jumped roof to roof. Your blush deepened as his grip on you tightened. You burried you face in his shoulder, both of your faces were bright pink. But, neither of you noticed each others blush, probably because you were too embarassed to look at each other.

You felt yourself go higher before Chat Noir stopped, slowly backing away from you. "Voilá." He said, bowing. Your eyes spread open, and you looked around, amazed. You were on the very top of the Eiffel Tower, the part where not even the elevators could reach. The sun had set, leaving the night sky over Paris. Every single light that was lit up could be seen, it almost appeared to be all of Paris, at least, all that you could see. It was incredible, you were truly amazed. "Chat Noir.. it's beautiful." You said, taking a step foward. Due to the platform being small and you being wobbly walking, you tripped. Chat Noir grabbed your hand before you fell completly and lifted you back up. "Be careful, it's easy to hurt yourself up here." He said, you nodded. "I know i can't change any of your problems, but i thought you'd like to see this." He said. You smiled at him. He looked at you, and honestly wanted to kiss you, but he didn't. As far as he knew, you had only met him twice. Well, that's what he thought.

"Just remember that people care about you, y'know. Even if it's hard to tell sometimes." Chat Noir said. You walked over to him and went to hug him softly. Chat Noir's face went bright red before he hugged you back. All was silent until a zapping sound could be heard. It was a bolt of red lightning, heading towards you and Chat Noir. Chat noir grabbed you and quickly avoided it, standing infront of you and looking upwards. It was someone who appeared to be be dressed as a devil. He had red devil horns and a tail, but wore a fancy looking trench coat and suit. Chat Noir shot him a death glare, he looked pissed. "Ooh, Chat Noir! You'll make a perfect one of my minions." He said, attempting to zap him again. Chat noir grabbed you again. "(Y/N), i have to get you out of here!" He said, you wrapped your arms around his shoulder and he jumped off of the Eiffel Tower. It was scary at first but he used his staff you catch himself and then began running. After running for a while he stopped. "Okay, i think this is good. You can hide here! Stay safe!" He said. "I will!" You responded.

Chat noir was about to leave. "Oh, yeah. Thanks for everything, Chat Noir!" He smiled at this. "Anytime, (Y/N)." He said, before running off. Once he was gone you looked into your pocket and signaled Tikki to fly out. "Alright! Tikki, Spots on!" You yelled, transforming into Ladybug. "Now lets help Chat Noir!" You said, throwing your yo-yo at a pole and swinging onto a roof, heading towards the Eiffel tower. There you could see him, the devil-person, zapping innocent people. When a person was zapped, they turned into a little devil. This was most likely so they could do his bidding. You saw Chat noir fighting him, and decided to help. You threw your yo-yo and jumped down, attempting to wrap it around the akumatized victims waist. But that didn't work and you fell, you caught yourself by throwing your yo-yo onto the Eiffel Tower and swinging yourself onto the ground. "Hello, m'lday." Chat Noir said."Good evening, Chat Noir." You responded. "Two of you! Perfect." The akumatized person said.

"Why don't you hand over your Miraculous' in exchange for becoming my minions?" He asked, Chat Noir laughed. "No thanks, contract man." He said. "Contract man?! Where do you even get that from!! I'm Red Devil!" He yelled. Every person that would appear, he would zap. "His Akuma is probably in his wand!" You said, pointing to the staff Red Devil was using to zap people. "I think you're on to something!" Chat Noir said. "Minions! Get them!" Red Devil yelled, all of a sudden, a bunch of his "minions." Surrounded you both. You and Chat Noir were now fighting them off. Chat noir whacking them while you used your yo-yo to throw them off into the distance. You turned around to see Red Devil now being lifted up in the air, lounging on some form of chair. His minions were lifting it up. "That's.. really over the top." You said. You looked at Chat Noir. "Lucky charm!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo in the air. A container of maple syrup dropped into your hands, you stared blankly at it. "Maple syrup..? Hm.." You looked around, and then an idea sparked.

You removed the lid off the maple syrup container and poured it all over the floor, this would at least buy you time if it didn't work. "Chat Noir! Jump up and use your cataclysm on his chair!" You said. Chat noir nodded and leaped up. "Cataclysm!" He yelled, touching the chair Red Devil was sitting on. "What the fu-!" Red Devil said, before falling down onto the floor. The crash made it hard to get up, but now, he was all sticky. You quickly snatched his wand with your yo-yo, snapping it in half. "No more evil doing for you, little Akuma." You said, turning your yo-yo into a net. "De-evilizing time!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo at the Akuma. You purified it, and then watched it fly up. You threw the empty maple syrup container in the air, yelling "miraculous Ladybug!" Changing everything back to normal. You then walked over to Chat Noir and you fist bumped. "Pound it!" You both said in sync.

Both of your Miraculous' beaped, signaling it was time to leave. "Au revoir, Chat Noir!" You said. "Goodbye, Ladybug!" You both said, running off into seperate directions. You found a good place to detransform, and then made your way home. You walked into your room and sat on your bed, a bit exhausted. "Well, (Y/N), do you feel any better?" Tikki asked. "Yeah, i feel a lot better." You responded.

(Just a heads up the next update may be a little of timing, as i'm on vaccation and in a different time zone! But, anyways, thank you for almost 14K reads!! I love you guys <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 27.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
200K 5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.3K 180 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...
457K 13.3K 21
she needed to make him jealous... and who were you to say no to the love of your life. hermione granger x fem reader half-blood prince short story cu...