The next Ladybug {Chat Noir X...

By Xchatnoir

"So.. Partners?" "Partners." You and your father, a business man, have recently moved to Paris, France, after... More

[prologue] Goodbye, Marinette
[1] New bug in town
AUTHORS NOTE
[2] New school, new miraculous
[3] Panic! At the highschool
[4] Lord ember
[5] An invitation
Good news!
[6] A birthday you can't party out
[7] Hotel Adrien
[8] Valentines
[9] Agreste "fan"
[10] Theater
[11] Pets and practice
[12] chat noir to the rescue!
[14] Red Devil
[15] Peindrette
[16] Business partner
[17] Sakura Idol
[18] Superhero Interview
[19] Ribbon dancer
[20] Master Fu
[21] Frostbite
[22] The Unicorn
[23] peacock miraculous
[24] Luka Luka night fever
[25] Hero meetup
[26] Masquerade
[27] Bloodsucker
[28] Do you love me?
[29] Gemstone
[30] stargazing
[31] fire and lava
[32] Serval Gris
[33] The fox of thieves
[34] The reveal
[35] floating feelings
[36] Game start!
[37] Confession
[38] I do love you
[39] almost free
[40] Last plan
[41] Hawkmoth
[42] new reality
[43] reverse
[44] I know you
[45] Cat ring
[46] Ladybug earrings
[47] Bee comb
[48] Fox necklace
[49] turtle bracelet
[50] reunited
[51] Trust and bonds
[52] True evil
[200k special] Your love is so divine
[53] Teamwork
[54] Foolproof
[55] Let him go
[56] The true final battle
[57] A plan succeeded
[58] Universe restored
[Epilogue] Something that stays
A final thank you

[13] Volpina

40.1K 1.1K 956
By Xchatnoir

You shut the door to your house, and Tikki flew out almost instantly. "Do you know why that Volpina girl has it out for you, (Y/N)?" Tikki asked, you shook your head. "I have no idea! I barely knew anything about her, and pretty much she forgot she existed until yesterday!" You said. "Well, no time to talk now, Chat noir needs you!" Tikki said, you nodded. "Tikki, spots on!" You yelled, causing you to transform. After you transformed, you ran our of the door and used your your yo-yo to get ontop of a roof. You stopped running for a moment when you felt your yo-yo buzz, you were getting a call from Chat Noir. You picked up your yo-yo and popped it open. "Bugaboo, where are you? Heh, that rhymed." Chat noir said. You looked back at your house, you didn't want to say where you were and give your identity away. "Uh.. coming to you! Why don't you send me your location!" You said. "On it, LB." He said, sending you his location, ending the call.

You made your way to the location he was at. "Need any assistance?" You asked, coming up from behind of Chat. "i had the cat in the bag, but look!" Chat noir said, pointing at Volpina. "Where is she?!" She screamed. "Well, at least shes not pretending to be a hero anymore.." Chat said, faintly. A girl, who somewhat looked like you was then surrounded by snakes, and she seemed be be scared of snakes, because she screamed. "Ugh, wait, thats not her!" Volpina said, and lost focus on her. You threw your yo-yo at the snakes, making them disappear. "You catch on fast." Chat noir said, you scratched your head. "Haha, yeah, lucky guess.. i guess?" You responded. The girl stopped screaming. "It was just an illusion! Thats her power!" Chat noir said. The girl nodded. "Thank you both!" She said, then running off, probably to hide.

You could see Volpina, and focused all of your attention on her. You could here her talking, and you weren't quite sure if it was to herself or to Hawkmoth. "Of course! I know where she- HE hid her! Since he just loves her SO much, he would definetly hide her at his place! You think you're clever Adrien, dont you?! Being in love with someone other then me!" Chat Noir's face faded pink. Although she was rampaging over what she assumed to be true, she was right. Chat did love you, he didn't want anyone except for Plagg to know that, though. You were confused. "What is she talking about?" You asked, tilting your head. Chat noir nervously laughed. "From what i heard, she got rejected and just assumed the boy who didn't want her liked another friend of his." Chat noir said, and was confident he sounded believable. Although, he wasn't really lying to begin with.

"Ohh.. jeez, people can't stand honesty, can they?" You said. Chat noir nodded. You looked up and noticed Volpina had dashed off. "I think i have an idea of where she's going!" Chat noir said. "Where?" You asked. "Follow me!" Chat noir replied, running off. You nodded and quickly followed him. He seemed to be following Volpina, although you weren't sure if he could see her at all, but seemingly enough he knew what he was doing, as you arrived right at the place you witnessed Volpina break into. "The Agreste manor, huh?" You said. "Yeah, She's probably still obsessed with m- i mean, Adrien Agreste, yeah." Chat noir said, you nodded. "Why is it when some people like someone, they act like they own the person and the person is obligated to like them back?" You asked, although it was somewhat retorical. "I KNOW RIGHT!" Chat noir said, you stared at him blankly, that was a little too exaggerated, even for him. He laughed nervously, scratching his neck. "-I totally agree! Yeah.. haha!" He said.

You just assumed he was passionate about celebrities having a life, and guessed he might have been a fan of Adrien, which you couldn't blame him for. "Anyways! Lets go in!" He said.  "Yeah!" You said. You didn't have time to press to buzzer, volpina had already broke in, so you ran in after her. You walked in and the mansion looked destroyed. "Illusion?" You asked. Chat noir looked faintly concerned. "I hope so." He said. Surprisingly, Nathalie nor the gorilla was in sight, but you could hear screaming. "Where are you hiding the little brat?!? If you don't come out with her, i'll find her myself, and then i'll kill her!" It was coming from Adriens room. "Yikes." You and Chat Noir both said at the same time, bolting to Adrien's room. There she stood in all of her glory, Volpina.

Adrien's room appeared to be clean. "I left your room all clean for you.. come out come out! Or i'll WRECK it!" Volpina threatened. "Nice try, Volpina. We all know all of your little "tricks" are just illusions." You said. Volpina turned to you in disgust. "Ugh, ANOTHER ladybug? I bet you're just as bad as the first one, stay out of this!" Volpina said, throwing something at you. At first, it startled you, but you hit it with your yo-yo and it disappeared. "HEY! Neither of them are bad! At least they dont threaten to kill everyone who interacts with their crush!" Chat noir said, this seemed to enrage Volpina. "That's it!!" She yelled, she yanked a bookshelf out of the wall, and then tried to throw it at you. You both dodged it, although you had your doubts it was real, and it crashed into the wall, appearing to destroy it. When that failed, she jumped down and slid passed Chat Noir, grabbing him by the leg and dragging him.

"Here, kitty! Why don't you give me your ring, then maybe i'll let you go." She smirked. "I'll pass." Chat Noir said, who was oddly calm about being dragged across the floor. Impulsively, you threw my yo-yo around Volpina and tugged. She screeched and threw her hands in the air, clumsily causing her to drop Chat, who quickly stood up and ran towards you. "I may have lost once, but i'll NEVER lose again!" Volpina yelled, blowing onto her flute and creating a orange orb, which she flung at you. You both dodged it. "You guys are interupting my search!" Volpina said, running out of Adrien's room. You and chat ran out there, to see Nathalie in the gorilla standing there. "Oh! Hi!" You said, followed by "can you tell us where Volpina went if you saw her?" You asked, but their facial expressions stayed the same. They seemed almost angry. They then slowly approached you. "Ladybug.. i think we should- ack!" Chat Noir said, before being attacked by the gorilla.

Nathalie tried to attack you as well, you were trying your best to defend yourself. "We can't hurt them! They're innocent people!" You said, running and blocking them by spinning your yo-yo. "But they're trying to kill us!" Chat Noir said, blocking the gorillas attacks. Nathalie went up to you, and without thinking she touched your yo-yo. Once touched, she turned into dust and disappeared, you gasped. "Wait! They aren't real people!! They're just illusions!" You said. "Huh? Oh!" Chat Noir said. He then whacked the gorilla with his staff, hard. Luckily, he was an illusion, or else that would have hurt. "She must have done it to buy time!" You said. "Why would hawkmoth let her lose us though?" You asked. "That's been happening a lot lately, maybe he's just getting lazy." Chat noir said. You laughed and nodded, but perhaps it had some truth to it.

You both then quickly ran out of the Agreste manor, running down the sidewalk. "Where could she be?" You said, continuing to run. You then came across a groccery store, seeing multiple people run out, screaming. "I'm guessing she's in here." You said, running into the groccery store. There she was, "destroying" things. She would go up to anyone with your hair color just to see if they you were you, she was detirmined. The Akuma attack alert blared through the speakers, causing more people to leave then before. Very quickly the store emptied out, leaving just you, Chat, and Volpina. "Ugh!" She yelled, knocking a carton milk off the shelf. This caused it to break open and spill. You were sure it wasn't an illusion, it would have been too dramatic when an actual carton of milk was right there.

"Last time, her Akuma was in her necklace!" Chat noir said. You nodded and ran over to grab another carton of milk. You then noticed a chandelier type thing on the celing, it was a little fancy for a groccery store, but regardless, it worked. You threw your yo-yo at the chandelier and wrapped the string around it, and then pulled yourself to the celing. You were now walking onto the celing. Volpina saw you and tried to attack you, but you dodged it, popped open the milk, and squirt it in her hair and on her face. "Ack! Ew!! What-!!" This distracted her enough for you to grab her necklace. "Gotcha! You said, reaching for her neck, accept, there wasn't a necklace. "What?" You asked, but you didn't have any more time, because Volpina grabbed you and threw you to the floor. "Ladybug! Are you okay?" Chat noir asked. You stood up. "Yeah." You said.

"There was no necklace!" You said. "What? Thats strange!" Chat noir said, you both stared at her hard, whule you could. "Hmm.. maybe her hair tie!" You said. "Worth a shot." Chat noir responded. "Lucky charm!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo into the air. In return, a bag of buttons fell from the air, and you caught it. "Buttons? How on earth?" You scanned around the area, first you caught eye of the groccery shelf, along with chat noir. You then saw a mini arts and craft section in the store. Just some paper, glue, markers, things like that. And next to that, was a large cardboard sign, marketing some sale. You looked back at her, more specifically, her hair. An idea rushed through your head. "Good thing she keeps it long." You said, running over to the arts and crafts section.

You grabbed a bottle of glew, and then grabbed the cardboard sign. You quickly made little dots of glue all across the large board, and adding a button ontop of each dot. The idea was a little strange, but weird enough it would probably work. If hawkmoths plans even came close to working, why wouldn't this? "Chat!" You yelled, he was fighting Volpina, but backflipped over to you. "Yes, m'lday?" He asked. "I have a plan." You said. "Use your cataclysm on that shelf!" You added. You both ran into the aisle, Volpina saw you and got onto the ground, bad idea on her part. "I've got you corner-" Volpina said, but was cut off by. "Cataclysm!" Being yelled by chat. As he did this, you used your yo-yo and hung from the celing. He slid across the floor, destroying the long shelf that made up the aisle. Destroying this caused everything to fall of the aisle, and this trampled Volpina.

You were hanging upside down, holding the button board to reach Volpina. She fell backwards, tripping and stumbling over everything that had fallen. When she fell backwards, she hit the board. She tried to pull away, but couldn't. "Ow!" She screeched. Her hair had gotten tangled in all of the buttons. Since her hair was long, the hair wrapped around the buttons. Which meant if she pulled away, it would hurt. You took the time to pull off her ponytail holder, and tear it. "No more evil doing for you, little Akuma." You said, turning your yo-yo into a net. "De-evilizing time!" You yelled. You swung your yo-yo at the Akuma, enclosing it in there. You then tapped your yo-yo and freed the now butterfly, watching it fly upwards. "Miraculous ladybug!" I yelled, throwing the button board in the air, fixing everything caused by the akuma attack. You walked over to Chat Noir. "Pound it!" You both yelled, smashing your fists together. "Huh, Chat noir? And Ladybug? Ew." Lila said. Chat noir laughed. "You got akumatized again, maybe try not letting things get to you as much." Chat noir suggested. "Easy for you to say!" Lila said, standing up, and shoving herself past Chat Noir to exit. Chat noir sighed. "Oh well." In sync, both your earrings and chat noirs ring beeped. "Well, i guess we should both get going." You said. Chat Noir nodded. "Bye, Ladybug!" He said. "Bye, Kitty!" You said, running out of the groccery store and using your yo-yo to get away.

Later that evening, you started a phone call with Alya. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon." You said. "Thanks girl.. it's not your fault though. I'm just upset because VOLPINA returned and i didn't even see it first hand!! I have a a blog to post that kind of stuff to!" She said. You laughed. "Well, i wish you could have been there, but i'm positive there's footage of it somewhere." You replied. "Well, i guess you have a point." Alya replied. "Well, it's getting late, so i should go." Alya said. "Okay, good night, Alya!" You said. "Night, (Y/N)." She responded, before ending the call. You yawned. "I should probably go to bed, Tikki." You said. "Good idea." She responded. You climbed into your bed. "Good night, Tikki." You said, sleepily. "Good night, (Y/N)."

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 181 29
Intersex....SMUT......This is based off riverdale show but not exactly and if you watched riverdale you know cheryl wasnt invated because it was a co...
25.5K 1.7K 8
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€”α€²α€·α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€·α€€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€™α€Ύα€¬ α€…α€Šα€Ία€Έα€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€€α€Όα€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€Έα€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€α€šα€Ί ။ မာနတဲ့.... α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€›α€±α€¬αŠ α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€›α€±α€¬ α€…α€Šα€Ία€Έα€€α€œα€±α€Έα€€α€­α€― စတင်ချိုးဖျက်ဖို့ α€™α€€α€Όα€­α€―α€Έα€…α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€·α€€α€Όα€˜α€°α€Έ ။ ___________________...
22K 593 21
Kim made chay pregnant but he didn't know that Kim left chay all alone what's happens when chay moved back into the main family's house
472K 12.2K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...