Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles...

By Andrix

There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being sin... More

1. Plans
2. First Encounters
3. Yes
4. Hypocrites
5. Shopping Spree
6. I Should've Kissed You
7. The Mall
8. Nightmares
9. Only Girl
10. How Do You Feel About Me Now?
11. I'm In Love Now
12. First Date
13. They Don't Understand
14. Mistakes
15. Its You
16. What Is Wrong With You?
17. Truth Or Dare?
18. Nice To Meet You
20. Back Home
21. Forever
22. In The Woods
23. Don't Leave Me Here
24. New Horizons
25. Shot Me Out Of The Sky
26. Kryptonite
27. Party Time
28. Love Drunk
29. Is It Over?
30. Too Late To Apologize? [Part One]
31. We're Not Broken, Just Bent [Part Two]
32. Call It Whatever
33. Fake
34. Little Black Dress
35. Falling For You
36. The Truth Comes Out. Kinda. [Part One]
37. Finally [Part Two]
38. Aftermath
39. What Goes Around Comes Around
40. You And I
41. What Happens In The Wild, Stays In The Wild
42. Jealousy
43. You Make Me Strong
44. London Underground [Part One]
45. Meet The Parents [Part Two]
46. Baby Be Mine Tonight [Part Three]
47. What I Like About You
48. Awkward...
49. You're The One That I Love, And I'm Saying Goodbye.
50. Down Under
51. Just Like A Tattoo
52. Bad Day
53. Fun Times
54. My Heart's Against Your Chest
55. Hero
56. Sleepover
57. I'm Done
58. Best I Ever Had
59. Crazy Stupid Love
60. Hey Brother
61. Hips Don't Lie
62. Home
63. Niall's Troubles
64. Moments [Part One]
65. Don't Let Me Go [Part Two]
66. I Was So Stupid
67. Telling The World
68. Something I Need
69. Surprise!
70. Start Of Something New
71. Don't Do This
72. We Are Not What You Think We Are [Part One]
73. We Are Golden [Part Two]
74. Stand Up
75. One and Only
76. My Breaking Point
77. Too Close To Love You
78. I'm All Out Of Faith
79. Something In The Air
80. He Belongs To Me
81. Welcome To The Fame
82. All My Secrets
83. Truly, Madly, Deeply
84. She's Not Afraid
85. I'll Keep My Eyes Wide Open
86. Don't Stop
87. Say Goodbye To My Heart
88. Pain, It Demands To Be Felt
89. What Now?
90. We've Got A Bit Of Love-Hate
91. Our Little Infinity
92. I Just Wanna See The Stars With You [Part 1]
93. Go Ahead Rip My Heart Out [Part 2]
94. My Girl
95. English Love Affair
96. One Step At A Time
97. Okay
98. I'm Not Fine At All
99. I Need You Here, I Need You Now
100. We'll Be Falling
101. You Know That I Like It
102. Paranormal Activity
103. Its Complicated
104. I'm A Fool For You
105. Nothing Gold Can Stay
106. Friends With Benefits
107. Lost All Control
108. Three's A Party
109. You Need Me, I Don't Need You
110. Our Little Secret
111. Kids In America
112. Blonde Ambition
113. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
114. I Wanna Feel You Tonight
115. Isn't She Lovely [Part One]
116. After All, You're My Wonderwall [Part Two]

19. Out And About

156 2 1
By Andrix

Diandra's POV

I felt a heavy pressure on my chest, that was making breathing hard. I opened my eyes and looked down, seeing a mop of curly hair resting on my stomach. I looked at my phone, 08:56. I rubbed his back slowly until he began stirring.

He groaned and mumbled, "I don't wanna get up yet."

"I love you babe and we don't have to get up but you're making it hard for me to breathe."

He rolled over and was still basically lying on top of me, so close that I could feel his warm breath on my ear.

"Mmm, sorry baby. But you're comfy." Sweet baby Moses his morning voice is amazing. Its slower and deeper than usual. He smiled a lazy smile, his eyes still closed. He was lying on his chest, still on top of me. His hair was sticking up, still in its quiff.

"I'm gonna take you out today." He whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to wake up fully. I pulled the covers off of my body and stumbled to my suitcase. Since it was Winter here, I pulled on a pair of black Leggings, my hightop converse and a white long sleeve blouse. I dug around and pulled out a slouchy beanie. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, as well as washing my face.

I walked back into our room and sat on the bed, waiting for Harry. I played on my phone for a while, checking tumblr and Twitter. He emerged a few minutes later and I smiled. He was wearing skinnies, his boots, a denim shirt, a green coat and a black beanie.

"Ready to go?" He smiled. I got my coat and phone and we got into his car.

We drove for a while until we got to a field. We walked hand in hand and we got to a bunch of trees and a stream. He walked a little further and pointed to the trees.

"I had my first kiss here. It was against a tree, and let me tell you it was pretty steamy." He smirked and I laughed.

"Which tree?" I asked.

We walked towards it and found a large tree with a thick trunk. I looked at it and waited for the right moment. I walked up to him and pushed him up against the tree and kissed him. It was getting heated until we were both out of breath.

"How was that?" I asked, panting.

"Amazing. Much better than my first." He smiled and blushed.

I took a pocket knife out of my coat pocket and drew a large heart on the trunk. I wrote HS+DH 4ever, inside the heart. Also included was 21/02/2013, the date, with an infinity sign. He chuckled and pecked my cheek. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture, and my phone buzzed. I opened Twitter and smiled.

@Harry_Styles: @Hey_Its_Andrix, I'll love you forever. pic.twitter/Fwde6996

"I'll love you to infinity." I smiled.

We got back into the car and went to a indoor pool place. He stripped down and put swim trunks on, and I put a one piece on.He jumped in and I sat on the edge, not getting in.

"Aren't you getting in?" He with a devilish smirk.

"No, I ca-" I was cut off when I was surrounded in water. I started thrashing about. I couldn't get to the surface and everything was slowly fading to black. Just as I was about to be swallowed by the darkness, I got pulled out by a frantic looking Harry. I ran out of the pool and into the corner, and began puking. I felt awful as I kept vomiting a clear substance, as we hadn't eaten anything. I felt a hand rubbing comforting circles on my back. I lay down on the tiled floor, tears flowing freely out of my eyes.

"Oh my God Diandra! I'm so sorry. What happened?!"

"I-I can't swim and I had a bad swimming experience. Whenever I'm in a pool, I only stay at the shallow end." I say between tears.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" He starts yelling.

"I-Its okay." I say while trying to calm down. "Now you know." I smile weakly.

"C'mon, let me take you somewhere else.." He helped me up and we got dressed again.

"I'm really sorry." He says worriedly.

"Its fine babe." I reassure him.

We arrive at a bakery, but not just any old bakery. It's the bakery that Harry worked at. "Barbara!" He yelled.

"Harry!" A small old lady walked out of a back room. She enveloped Harry in a hug and smiled.

"Diandra, she used to pinch my bum when I worked here." He said, his arm still around the woman. I chuckled.

"Yes I did." She smiled at me, before pinching his bum again. He giggled and jumped away from her. I smiled politely and sat at one of the tables. He walked behind the counter and pulled out two muffins and made two cups of hot chocolate. He paid the cashier and hugged the ladies.

We walked out back to the car and sat down. He handed me my hot chocolate and muffin. We ate in silence and the car started once again.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. I feel horrible. If I knew you couldn't swim, I wouldn't have pulled you into the pool." He says quietly.

"Its fine, I forgive you." I smiled, grabbing his free hand in mine.

He smiled and squeezed my hand in return. We drove for a few more minutes and we arrived back at his home. We walked in and Anne and Robin were sitting on the couch.

"Afternoon Mr and Mrs Twist." I greeted. They looked at Haz and I and smiled.

"Hello, Diandra. But please, call us Anne and Robin." I blushed.

"Sorry its a habit." I walked up to the bedroom and got my iPad out. I sat in the corner of the room. I switched my Cellular Data on and switched FaceTime on. I clicked on my mom's email address and waited for her to answer.

"Hello angel, how are you?" She asked, smiling.

"I'm good, and you? I miss you."

"I miss you too. I see your black eye is disappearing. How's England?"

I chuckled. "Its cold. But its nice. Harry's parents are really nice and his sister is great too. He showed me around his hometown. Its similar to ours. Its beautiful, really."

"That's good. How do you feel about him?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I've said this a thousand times and I'll say it a thousand more. I love him, mom. Its true. He's my one and only. He treats me better than I could've ever imagined. He's my Romeo. I just hope that I'm his Juliet." I smiled.

"I see in his eyes that he truly loves you. When you were unconscious, he was a wreck. He cried non-stop and wouldn't sleep or eat until you woke up. He felt like it was his fault. But he loves you, angel."

"I know. I love you and I miss you. I'll text ya later." I blew a kiss and ended the call. I looked up and saw Harry leaning against the door frame. I blushed and set my iPad down. I walked over to him and he picked me up so that I could wrap my legs around his hips.

"How much did you hear?" I asked.

"I walked in when you started the call."

"That's embarrassing.."

"Oh and Jelly Baby?"

I looked at him expectantly.

"You are my Juliet." And with that he kissed me softly. It wasn't a passionate and heated kiss, but more of a loving and caring one. My one hand tangled itself in his curls and the other flew to his cheek. I moved my hand down and pulled at the hair at the nape of his neck and he let out a deep moan. I smirked and blushed. I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. He hugged me tighter and let me go.

We walked down the stairs and Anne was in the kitchen.

"Anne, could I cook you a South African dish tonight?"

She looked shocked. "You can cook?"

I smiled. "Course I can, growing up in a Portuguese and Italian family forces you to learn." I chuckled.

"Only if you're up to it, of course." I nodded and she went back to the lounge. I took out a large pot and filled it with water. I put some potatoes in it and left it to boil. I pulled some corn out of the fridge and put them in with the potatoes. I took the chicken fillet that Anne had left out and cut it in halves. I got the spinach and cheese and put them into a blender and added some water, salt and pepper. I stuffed the chicken with the spinach mixture and pierced them with toothpicks so they don't fall apart. I sprinkled them in bread crumbs and put them in the oven to bake. I took the potatoes out , along with the corn and put them in a dish. The chicken was finally done and Harry helped me set the table.

"Dinner's ready." I walked out of the kitchen.

"It smells absolutely delicious, love." Anne smiled.

"I don't know how it'll taste but..." I sighed.

We all sat down and began eating. When we finished, the other four people stared at me in amazement.

"Um.. Do I have something on my face?" I asked nervously.

"You are an amazing cook, babe!" Harry yelled, while grinning like a Chesire Cat.

"It was absolutely delicious, sweetheart." Anne smiled.

"I wish there were seconds." Robin winked.

"Awesome." Gemma nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled. I collected the dishes and took them to the sink and rinsed them. I heard hushed voices so I put my ear to the door.

"She's a keeper, little brother." Gemma whispered.

"I like her. Kind, polite, humble, funny and an amazing cook." Robin added.

"She's a darling. I can see why you love her so much. Don't let her go." Anne concluded.

I decided to walk back in and they all flew back into their chairs, acting like nothing happened. I sat down and Harry grabbed my hand. He interlocked our fingers and rubbed his thumb in circles on my palm. Gemma excused herself and said she was going to a party, then Anne and Robin went to go watch the latest Julia Roberts movie. That left me and Harry.

We changed out of our daywear into more comfortable clothing. Sweats and a tank, what else?

We went to the lounge and decided to play FIFA on his XBox. It was really fun and I won 2 of the 3 games. He pouted and crossed his arms around his chest.

"Don't be a sore loser baby." I teased.

He ignored me, a small smile growing on his face.

"How about I do this?" I climbed onto his lap and kissed along his jawline. His breath hitched and I smirked.

"Better?" I cooed. He nodded and smiled, his dimples popping out. We switched back to TV and decided to watch 2012. It was creepy and totally unrealistic. When it finished, I was half asleep in Harry's arms, and so was he. The couch was big enough for us to sleep on, and we were already in sweats and tanks. We got comfortable and I pulled the blanket off the edge of the couch and threw it over us. He nuzzled his face into my hair and kissed me gently, his arms around my waist. I soon heard quiet snores coming out of his mouth and I soon followed, going into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 2 4
A humorous and mysterious short story following the members of One Direction as they try to sort through some weird events.
161 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.