Imagine Harris J

By Emy_smiles

Hey guys this is my first book of imagines so enjoy ..... More

How u met ?
wedding//pictures♡
Jealous//harris
He gets jealous //Harris
Fight//harris
He scares you//harris
Bad boy //Harris
He proposed you//Harris
Arguments//harris
Bad Girl part 1 //harris
Bad Girl part2//harris
Other guy flirts with you//harris
Your child asks an awkward question
He tells you to kill yourself//part 1
He tells you to kill yourself//Part 2
he leaves you for his ex and wants you back//part 1
he leaves you for his ex and he wants you back //Part 2
You tell him your pregnant//part 1
you tell him your pregnant//part 2
Your in the Army and surprise him on tour
He gets jealous//harris
You make him jealous //harris
He bullies you//harris
He's popular and your nerd//part 1
He's popular and your nerd//part 2
You feel insecure
You meet him at his concert //harris
He makes you feel unwanted
Huge Fight//part 1
huge fight //part 2
huge fight//part 3
He makes fun of you but other boy shuts him up
you like him but he likes someone else//part 1
You like him but he likes someone else // part 2
You like him but he likes someone else\\part 3
He insults you infront of boys//harris
Tears//Harris
YOUR SICK\\Harris
He talks bad about you to another boy//part 1
He talks bad about you to another boy//part2
Prank gone wrong!\\Harris
Silent treatment//Harris
He treats you badly in front of the guys//Harris
You both fight and your child gets scared\\Harris
You sleep on him//Harris
He thinks your leaving//Harris
IM BACK......
Fight and he hits you//Requested
Cute//Requested
Carnival//Requested
You get into an accident//Requested
PRANKSS//REQUESTED
BOOKKKKK
Silent treatment 2//Requested
He proposes you//REQUESTED
He fights for you//REQUESTED
Cute//requested

Cute//Harris j

934 19 15
By Emy_smiles

"Flight 512 to Toronto, Canada has been delayed.."

My eyes threaten to close and I have to keep drumming my fingers against the steel bench in order to keep awake. It's as though every part of my body - my legs, my arms, my neck - all have the same intention of aching until I cry. I sigh for the hundredth time and attempt to find a comfortable position but to no avail.

There's a cool breeze coming from somewhere unknown to me, but I realise that the chill down my back is another thing keeping me awake so I don't complain, despite the mountains of goosebumps that have spread across my arms.

I watch the clock's hand move round and round its face. It's as though one minute it was close to midnight and now, as I'm sat on the exact same bench, it's coming up to three o'clock.

Looking to my left and then to my right, there doesn't seem to be many people around, only the odd man or woman dragging their suitcase across the floor. I somehow feel as though I'm the only one waiting for the delayed flight. I wrap my arms around my stomach and lean my head against the back of the steel chair, it sends shocks through my neck.

Behind me, far at the other side of the airport, there's a glass window that fits the length of the room. Every now and then, there'll be minute flashes of light from the awakening of a plane. Orange would cloud every inch of it's vicinity.

"Flight 512 to Toronto, Canada has been delayed, we apologise for.."

I refrain from cursing the woman's voice and sit up for the first time in a long period of time. My legs no longer feel a part of my body and I have to bounce them up and down to begin to feel the familiar static feeling running through them. I wipe my eyes with the palms of my hands.

"Excuse me." A voice rings through the space I thought was empty and causes me to jump slightly due to the sudden sound.

I look up to see a figure towering over me. It takes me a few seconds to take in their appearance due to the fact that I'm currently seeing stars after having pressed the palms of my hands into my eye sockets so hard.

"Uh, hi," I mutter, and my voice cracks.

"Anyone sitting here?" The boy points to the seat beside me where my bag lays open, its contents almost spilling out. I think it's his way of asking me to move it.

"Um, no," I reply, already grabbing my bag and pulling it onto my lap. I subtly look around the room and see the rest of the benches completely empty.

"Thanks." He smiles and I'm hesitant to return it, but I do.

We sit in silence, apart from the occasional announcements over the loudspeaker.

When I get chance, I can watch the boy out of the corner of my eye. His brown hair is cut short but it seems to be growing steadily, and his skin is tanned perfectly. Every now and then he'll reach to his right before raising his hand to his lips.

I run a hand through my hair and it's as though he'd forgotten I'm here and my movement startled him. He turns to me and I can hear a soft crinkling sound.
"Grape?" he asks and offers a tub of grapes to me. At this point, I'm beyond confused and shake my head. "It's cool, I haven't done anything to them, like poisoned them or anything." He grins menacingly.

"Saying that makes me think you have," I say and raise an eyebrow at him. To this, his grin seems to deepen.

"Suit yourself." He drops another between the barrier of his lips before chewing. I look away and sigh. "Your flight been delayed too?"

I'm confused as to why he's sat so close to me that I can feel the warmth of his thigh against mine, I'm confused as to why he's offering me grapes, and I'm startled at the fact that he's still trying to make small talk.

"Unfortunately."

"I'm Harris, by the way," he says and offers his hand for me to shake. I suddenly feel my own become clammy.

"(Y/N)," I reluctantly shake his hand and feel the softness of his skin. I appreciate how pleasantly warm it is.

"That's a nice name," he says before popping another grape into his mouth.

"Thanks-"

"Are you travelling alone?" he interrupts me, but the calm and inviting look on his face tells me he didn't mean anything by it.

"Yeah, I'm going to see my family in Canada. Are you?"

"My family's up here, I'm heading home. To Canada, actually."

I nod. "Did you have a nice time?"

He looks over at me and smiles. I can see his eyes moving around the features of my face and I suddenly feel self-conscious.

"I had a pleasant time, yeah."

"Flight 512 to Toronto, Canada has been delayed, we apologise for the inconvenience.."

"Drives you insane, doesn't it?" he says and looks up towards the ceiling. I can see the veins working in his neck.

"Tell me about it."

Another silence falls over us but for the first time it doesn't seem to be uncomfortable. Every now and then, he'll raise his hand to his lips while I sit motionless.

"Sure you don't want one?"

I shake my head as politely as I can and I see him shrug.

There's another hour before anything changes. My conversation with Harris escalates and it's evident we've both become accustomed to each other, even Harris - who dripped with confidence from the beginning - has seemingly opened up even more.

"There's a restaurant in Toronto that do the best pancakes in the world, I swear, I could eat them for every meal of the day,"

"I've never been a huge fan of pancakes," I say, crossing my legs and facing him. Harris does the same.

"Try these and your opinion'll change. Give me your number and I'll take you whenever you're free." He grins.

The grapes are long gone and I regret not taking up his multiple offers because I can hear a monster growling in my stomach.

"It's a deal," I smile and he imitates me.

There's subtle dark marks under his eyes and his eyes look heavy, but his face seems to light up when he smiles and I enjoy watching it happen. It's like the darkness before the sun comes up from behind the trees and it makes the world seems so much brighter.

"I'll see you there," he grins proudly.

"Promise?"

"Scouts honour."

I laugh and I can see he's watching me. His brown eyes are burning into my skin and a flush trickles through my body like boiling water.

"Flight 512 to Toronto, Canada is due at 17:55. Please be ready for departure.."

Harris releases a long breath and sits up straight. "That's us."

"Finally," I say and pick my bag up as it sits on the floor with a swift movement. I feel a strange reluctance to have to leave, despite having spent long enough here.

It's quiet while we collect our things. Harris is the first to stand and he watches and waits for me while I click the handle of the suitcase into place. He smiles when I stand, he's taller than me so I still have to lean my head back to be able to see the light in his eyes.

My legs feel as though they've been replaced with steel, and I'm struggling to walk beside Harris without feeling aching pains shoot through them. I clutch the strap of my bag tighter in the palm of my hand.

To my left I can see a cafe with a sign saying '24 Hour' and it's as though my stomach knows; it lets out a howl that lasts a good few seconds before dying down again. I chew my bottom lip and speed up when I smell fresh coffee and baking cookies.

"So," Harris starts. "Were you serious? Would you be willing to give me your number?" He looks down at me and I can feel the warm look he's giving me.

I shrug. "Why not? You've had plenty of time to kidnap me and you're yet to do so. I think you're safe enough," I chuckle and he laughs. His teeth are blindingly bright and I'm only just acknowledging this. They contrast with his tanned skin.

He gives me his phone to which I take carefully and type my number in. He's watching me and it causes me to have to delete my mistakes with shaking hands.

"I'll call you," he says and I nod.

"I'll be waiting."

It sounds like a goodbye, even though we're still walking to the boarding station together, not to mention, getting on the same plane. I can see the dots in the distance beginning to look like actual figures, and as we get closer, I can see that every one of them looks as exhausted as Harris and I. We stick close together and join the group.

It takes another twenty minutes or so before a steward arrives. Harris has taken a packet out of his backpack and I notice it's filled with cookies. He takes one and I listen as he crunches contently, trying not to let my mouth water too much.

He moves the packet towards me and I smile while taking one at a steady pace, not wanting to seem too eager.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I've been hearing your stomach growl for the past three hours, I figured I'd help you out," he says casually. "Here. Take them." He shoves the packet to my chest and I'm forced to grab them so they don't fall to the floor.

I blush and say nothing. The group seems to have formed into a queue and the steward is now checking people's tickets; everyone practically throws the tickets towards the poor man.

I stand beside Harris and munch on a few more of the cookies to rid myself of the empty feeling in my stomach. There's noise and commotion around us but we stand quietly. Harris's hand brushes against mine and it's soft and warm against my own. My heart beats a little faster.

........................................................................
HEYYY EVERYONEEE!!!!
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED LOLZ

ANDDDD GUESS WHAT!!
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY 😭🙈
YEESSS
AND THAT UGLY PERSON IS ME
😂😂😂😂😂
HEHE AND I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THISSSS
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE DOWN A COMMENT
💋💋💋

-ASSALAMUAIKUM😍
REEM💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 14 46
This is pretty much my love life and all the relationship drama i've had to go through since day one of freshman year to present time. I hope you fin...
88K 3.3K 53
I am not unpublishing cause this is my first book and based on a dream lol This book is childish but fun to read... Editing is over ✔️
544K 6.7K 72
Hey guys ! So here's my second book of Harry Styles Imagines.
61.1K 771 34
This is my first set of imagines so sorry if they suck. The title says everything so feel free to read. ⚠️❌CONTAINS SELF HARM AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE...