A PLUS /h.s./

By storybookdream

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher." More

A+ (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Turn Back Time

Chapter 39

10.6K 274 100
By storybookdream

Here's an update for ya :) This is somewhat short, so here's a deal. If this chapter gets 50 votes, I'll do a double update tonight! Get voting :) And PLEASE let me know what you think X

BTW, sorry, I keep messing up the chapter numbers lol. I had the last chapter called Chapter 39, when really it was Chapter 38. So this is the real Chapter 39 :D

---------------

I smiled to myself as I drove Harry to his house in my dad’s Range Rover. Being the dumbass that he is, he ran to my house last night and therefore, he didn’t have his car. 

He would be going to the school today to try and hopefully get his job back.

We had a plan. A brilliant one, at that.

First, he would acquire the security footage that is inside his apartment building. He will tell the landlord that somebody stole his mail, and that he needs to figure out who. Hopefully the landlord leaves him to it, so he can steal and edit it. He will then drive to the school and talk to the principal. He doesn’t have to worry about going to first hour as he quit last night so there should be a sub. He will then proceed to tell the principal about Hunter’s and Cassidy’s harassment.

He’s going to say Cassidy came over and was acting inappropriate toward him, and that he made her leave. But then he realized that she stole his phone, so then he went running after her to get it back. Apparently Louis is some wiz at video and photo editing, so he called him over and hopefully he’ll be waiting for him at his apartment when we get there. He’s going to try and edit me running off to look like it was Cassidy who was running out, and that Harry is chasing her. How he’s going to do that? I have no idea. But here’s hoping that it works.

Then he’s going to say that she took it to Hunter’s house, where he would call the principal and pretend to be Harry, and quit. 

I’ve called Scottie, and he’s agreed to lie and say that he was over at Hunter’s last night when the phone call happened, and that he tried to get the phone to give back to Harry, but the damage had already been done. He still took the phone to give back to Harry the next day, which is how Harry found out they had quit for him.

Then he’s going to tell the principal about Cassidy acting inappropriate to him during class, and that he wishes for her to be switched out, as it makes him feel uncomfortable.

I’m going to break up with Hunter this morning after 2nd hour, just to make sure Harry has enough time to tell the principal all of this. I’m assuming that when I do break up with Hunter, he’s going to go straight to the principal. Well, if the principal doesn’t call him down first, that is. He will bring up the fact that Harry and I are dating, followed by the proof. Which means I will probably be called down as well.

I will then explain my side of the story, I have only ever seen Harry a few times in detention, and that he’s helped me with Calculus as I’m failing, but that’s it. I’ve never come into contact with him outside of school before. I will then go to explain that the person in the pictures that I’m kissing is Scottie. I’m pretty sure that the principal will then call Scottie in for questioning, which he will verify that that is me and him kissing in the picture, as well as hanging out in all of the other pictures, and that it is not, indeed Harry Styles. 

Now, whether the principal will believe all of this or not, is questionable. I don’t know if it seems legit, or like a complete made up story. I’m hoping that it doesn’t sound too farfetched, and hopefully, Hunter and Cassidy will get what they deserve. Preferably expulsion, but that’s probably not going to happen. The worst they’ll get will probably be suspension. But, that’s better than nothing.

Or, this plan could fail miserably, and Harry and I could get caught, and Harry could get fired and I could possibly be the one getting expelled/suspended.

Let’s hope that it’s not the latter.

I pulled into his apartment, and put my vehicle into park looking toward Harry. “You know the plan, right? Is Louis here?” I asked, looking around for Louis. I couldn’t remember what kind of car he had, so this was very difficult.

“Yeah,” he stated, pointing to a car parked a little ways down. I saw Louis opening the drivers side door and coming out, walking toward our car. I rolled down the window.

“Hey,” he smiled at us, “You ready?” 

I looked over at Harry nervously, and he nodded, a smirk forming on his face.

“Well, I’ve been here for the last 10 minutes so I made myself useful and got the security footage,” he smiled, waving a small flash drive in the air.

“How did you-?” Harry began but Louis just shook his head.

“A magician never reveals his secrets,” He only said, and I laughed.

“Thank you,” I said to him, glad that Harry had as good as a friend as him. He reminded me of Scottie. Well, a less gay version of Scottie.

“No problem. Now, let’s go edit some shit, Haz,” He nodded his head toward the apartment building door and Harry got out. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows at the nickname ‘Haz’. What kind of nickname is that? I shrugged it off, and before I knew it, Harry was out of the car and leaning against my side of the car through the window.

“We’ve got this,” he stated, almost reassuringly, and I nodded my head.

“We certainly do,” I smiled. He leaned forward and gave my lips a small kiss, before grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

“Don’t give us away,” he laughed and I gasped.

“I should be the one telling you that! I’m a phenomenal actress!” I defended myself.

“I’ve seen you fake date Hunter, I know how good of an actress you are,” he argued and my mouth hung open.

“That’s because I hurt you and I had to fake date an asshole, who can pretend to be happy doing that?” I asked, because honestly, it’s more difficult than it sounds.

“I’m kidding, Randi. I’ll see you at school. Probably in the principal’s office. Try and act like I’m not the sexiest thing you’ve ever seen.”

“Goodbye, Harold,” I stated, putting the car into reverse and waiting for him to get off of the window so I could leave his cocky ass.

“Bye, Randi,” he smiled, moving away from the vehicle and jogging inside. I took a deep breath. This better work.

Harry and I had Scottie on FaceTime as we were discussing the plan, so luckily, he’s all filled in on everything that’s going down within the next few hours. He also asked me to pick him up for school. Please explain to me why I didn’t do that on the way to Harry’s flat? Now I have to go all the way to the other side of town, before I have to drive all the way back to school. I’m brilliant.

If it were anybody else, I’d tell the person to find their own ride to school today. But it’s Scottie, and he’s doing so much for me, so picking him up isn’t gonna kill me.

I pulled into his driveway and honked the horn twice, before waiting for him to come out. I did a double take when he did, as he was wearing a blue and white flannel with a white t shirt underneath, paired with black skinny jeans and my ray ban sunglasses. He even has a pair of those God awful boots that Harry always wears. Which reminds me, I need to talk Harry into throwing those out.

“You look just like him,” I stated in awe, as Scottie got in.

“I think this is gonna be my new look from now on,” he said, buckling himself in.

I laughed, “If it is, please lose the boots. Nobody should wear those.”

“Not even your precious Harry?” He mocked me and I rolled my eyes.

“Not even Harry,” I confirmed. 

“You nervous?” He asked me and I bit the inside of my lip.

“Yeah, kinda. Are you?” I repeated his question.

He shook his head, “Hell no. This plan is brilliant. Hunter and Cassidy won’t even be expecting it, so when they’re questioned at different times they’re gonna say completely different stories. Whereas you, Harry, and I all have the same one. It’s perfect.”

I smiled, because we were catching them off guard. Maybe this could work. I didn’t wanna get my hopes up though.

I pulled into the school a little bit later, parking near the front in case the principal asks to see ‘Scottie’s’ car. Not likely, but possible. 

“Ready?” Scottie asked me, getting out of the car. I took a deep breath, nodding my head and rubbing my palms on my jeans.

“Ready,” I stated, locking the car door and throwing the keys to Scottie, who somehow fit them into the pocket of his skin tight black skinny jeans.

“Let’s go,” he linked his arm through mine and we walked to the school together, going to my locker. I didn’t know how long it would take for Louis to edit the video and for Harry to talk to the principal. He said he’d send me a text when he gets to the school, so I’ll have an idea on when I can break up with Hunter. Right now, it’s 2nd hour, but if he doesn’t text me by then, I’m gonna wait.

I was at my locker, getting a book out when I heard Scottie speak from next to me.

“What’s going on over there?” I looked over to where he was pointing and saw a crowd of students all surrounding something. I didn’t really care, to be honest. I had something else on my mind.

“I dunno,” I shrugged, shoving a notebook in my purse as well as a pen.

Someone then shouted, “There she is!” and I looked over to see who they were pointing at. But I didn’t expect them to be pointing at me. Neither did Scottie.

Half of the group turned around to look at me and began laughing, while the other half still had their eyes trained on whatever they were looking at. I rolled my eyes, slamming my locker shut before walking over there to see what could possibly have practically the entire high school so interested.

As I pushed through the group, people were yelling comments at me.

“Teacher’s pet!” Someone yelled.

“So that’s what you do in detention all of the time,” someone else said.

A girl even had the decency to yell, “Slut!” I widened my eyes, not having any clue as to what was going on.

I finally made it to the front of the group, pushing my way past them now. I then found myself staring at a projector. It was like the one Harry didn’t know how to work, back when we weren’t talking, and I had to help him figure out how to get a DVD to play. But now, it wasn’t streaming the second Hunger Games movie.

It was projecting a video on the white brick wall. There, right next to the bathrooms, was a slideshow of all of the evidence of Harry and I having ‘personal relations’. It showed the picture of us at the school, the picture of us going into his apartment, the picture of us leaving the apartment with me in his clothes, and the video of us talking and then kissing in the hallway. 

I felt numb. Frozen. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, and like I was being suffocated by the crowd behind me. This was definitely not part of the plan. Turns out, we weren’t the ones surprising Hunter and Cassidy. They were always one step ahead of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 445 12
(Y/N), after getting fired from her last job at a radio station, didn't know what to do. After getting a new job as a First Class Spy for Boss Enter...
404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
283K 10.8K 40
'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ mature content @teecaakes covers
530K 17.9K 51
""How much do you love me?" "I love you so much that I'm willing to give all of myself to you, give my life for you, and spend the rest of my life wi...