Disney University (A Maui x M...

Por iamsporty657

Disney University is the most famous University there is. Anyone who is anyone attends college there. Read to... Más

Author's Note
Welcome To Disney University
First Day Analysis
Three Words, Eight Letters
Kiss Me Will You?
Simple But Nice
I Need Your Help Maui
He Makes Me A Fumbling Fool
Waking Up
Strange Things Are Happening
Tamatoa Is...
10 Facts About Me
You Really Believe In Me That Much?
Football Tryouts
Celebration
Author's Note
The First Official Practice
If On The Off Chance...
Bro Time
It's Party Time
Worries And Hanging Out
Trying To Apologize For My Actions
All We Can Do Is Hope For The Best
Swamped Again
A Day At The Lake
Fried Chicken And Waffles Fries
Finding Out The Truth From Jack
Venting To Maui
Author's Note
Making Amends
The Infirmary
Bummed Out
He Needs To Be Taught Another Lesson
Taking The Beating For Maui
911
I Need To Remember
In My Feels
I Remember!
I Come Bearing Gifts
I'm Not Sure I Can Do It
A Much Needed Picnic Date
A Bundle Of Nerves
Did I Help You Forget?
The Trial
Relaxation
Something's Off...
All Tied Up
I'm Coming For You Baby Girl
Set Me Free, Leave Me Be
Getting Back To Normal
Magical And Perfection
The Work Never Ends
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Year!
Up In The Mountains
Mountain Top Talk
Back To Campus We Go
Girls Day/Bros Day
It's Been A Rough Day
A Good Ending To A Rough Week
Yeah, Soulmates
We Did It!
An Author's Note With A Plot Twist
Moving Out For The Summer
Cheers To Summer Jobs
The First Day On The Job For The Both Of Us
Gazing At The Stars
Screwed Over Big Time
Making Up For Last Night
The Gang's All Here
Crying My Eyes Out
Proving A Point
Progress
The End Of Summer Vacation
Move In Day: Sophomore Year Edition
Down At The Lake
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Hello My Dear Friend Practice
What A Day, What A Life
Strong Start, Rough Finish
Author's Note
Fixing Dat Bone
So Far So Good
Girl Time And Meeting Anna
Author's Note
One Year Anniversary Date (Part 1)
One Year Anniversary Date (Part 2)
Author's Note
So We're Engaged...
Talking With My Parents
Fast Forward A Bit
Failure
From Crappy To Great
Baby, Take Me Down To Riptide
Talking And Decision Making
The Fitting
Suit and Tie
I Do
Graduation Day
The Start Of Something New
Epilogue
Good News

Reunited

67 4 0
Por iamsporty657

Reunited 

Moana's POV

Chapter 46

 I'm so happy that no one besides my loved ones knew about my disappearance for the past couple of days. It's nice not to swamped with a million questions from people who don't really care about me but simply want to nose into my business like they did at the trial. Besides the three people I'm surrounded by, the only other people who knew were my parents and the coach of the football team who gave Maui and Jack the permission to come find me. I'll have to thank the coach next time I see him. He's been so good to Maui and Jack, especially Maui. For that alone he deserves my thanks. 

   Anyways, Maui and I are back in my dorm right now, just the two of us. I told Ariel and Jack that they could stay, but they wanted to give Maui and I some space to talk before we talk as a group. I'm lying down in bed with my head on Maui's arm. I can feel the heat from his body radiating against mine, making the cold disappear. "Maui, I'm so happy to be back. Thank you for coming to save me. You always were my shining armor, even back when we were kids." Maui presses a tender kiss to my forehead. "I'd save you each and every time, even it meant trading my life for yours. I love you so much Moana. I can't lose you." I take his hands in mine and play with them affectionately. "Well thankfully we don't have to worry about that for a VERY long time." Maui chuckles and hides his face in my chest. A giggle slips out of my mouth and I run my fingers through his long, silky, beautiful head of hair. I love his hair as much as I do my own. 

"Maui... I was really afraid that I was going to die in that dingy basement of Scar's house." That causes Maui to sit up straight in panic. "Moana, did they hurt you?" I frown. "Just a little bit. Scar had a field day hitting me over and over again while Tamatoa tied the ropes so tightly on different parts of my body that I've lost a lot of blood circulation. It's starting to come back slowly but I can still feel the lack of it." A growl comes out of Maui. "I'm going to go back there and kill them both. I don't care if Tamatoa's suddenly seen the light." He goes to grab his jacket and phone and I stop him. I stand right in between him and the door with my arms spread wide. "Maui, no. Sit down. Please..." Maui glares at me a bit before his expression softens and he sits back down on my bed. I smirk at him and sit down beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Maui, things could have been a lot worse for me, but I was spared from that. I know you're pissed at them for kidnapping me and hurting me, I am too, but we should just focus on that fact that I'm home now." 

  Maui raises an eyebrow at me. "Mo, we're back on campus, not at your house." I giggle. "Maui, I know we're back at my dorm. I know this sounds silly, but I am home. Being with you is home. We could live in an igloo in Alaska and it'd still be home in my eyes because you're there with me." I gaze up at Maui and see that he's holding back tears. My heart breaks a little bit at the sight of him doing so. "Maui, please don't cry." He looks at me as I say that, tears slipping out the corners of his eyes. "Mo, I can't help it. I've been so worried about you. I've hardly slept and eaten the past couple of days. I slept for three hours a couple days ago because I needed more energy in order to keep searching for you. Like you, I wasn't sure whether or not you'd be alive when I found you... if I found you." 

   Maui's words cause me to burst into tears suddenly. I fling myself into his arms. "Maui, I love you so much." He hugs me back equally tight. "I love you too Mo. I love you with my heart." I wipe my tears away and kiss him on the nose. "You are my heart Maui." The smile that forms on Maui's face while he wipes away his tears melts my heart. It's so beautiful. His smile beams like a thousand suns (it's an expression). "Mo, not only are you my heart, but you're my world." The two of us plop down into bed without another word. We lie in each other's arms and quickly fall into a deep and peaceful slumber.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! Thank you so much for over 1,100 reads on this fanfic and 1,000 on my original story Letting Go Is Easier Said Than Done. Also, check out my summer 2017 montage video linked down below. <3 :) -Mary 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

136K 5.2K 29
Y/n has a huge crush on the model Kamisato Ayato. What she doesn't know is that he'll be attending her school next semester. (ALL ARTWORK USED IN THI...
6.8K 129 27
Mipha and Link were studying at Hyrule University. Mipha is a really smart girl and got all A in her result and Link is a sports star, he is good at...
3.6K 83 10
Hi, my name is Moana (Ocean in Hawaiian). I have been through mental,emotional, and physical abuse while I was living with my dad. My mom is dead. My...
1.9K 28 20
Another Bridge to Terabithia fanfiction where Jess and Leslie go on a new journey, college. Of course this is a LDD story, and everyone is in charact...