An Author's Note With A Plot Twist

  Hey everyone, it's me Mary. This author's note is a little different from most because of something I'm about to confess. Before I confess, I'm just going to tell you all that I'm really worn out and won't be updating tonight. I apologize in advance for that. I always feel like I'm letting you guys down when I don't update even though you guys constantly tell me otherwise which is really sweet of you to do so. Anyways, this author's note is about to take a major shift into a topic I have yet to talk about publicly on my Youtube channel, Facebook, etc. I figured I'd admit to my readers and friends on here first because you guys have been super supportive of my works, me, and my endeavors. I really hope you guys continue to support me despite what I'm about to say. 

  I've always been different from everyone else, especially when it comes to the way I go about dating and the dreaded word "love." I've been in a lot of relationships over the years despite me being out of the dating game for awhile and all of those past relationships going down in flames eventually all in all for one main reason, I didn't want to have sex. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, especially the past month or so... which led me to realize something. I'm straight... but with a plot twist. I truly believe that I'm a heteroromantic asexual, which means I seek a romantic relationship with guys and only guys but not sex. Asexuality isn't a super common sexuality, but it isn't as rare as you might think. I've met quite a few asexual people on different sites including Asexual Facebook groups.

  I really hope you guys accept for me despite this realization about my sexuality. I'm still learning about it myself. I've even ordered my first book on it the other day and am going to be reading more about it soon. I know it's going to be a lot harder for me to get a guy being like this, but I don't see how it's any different than normal for me because I have trouble getting guys to begin with. I'm still kind of insecure about this which is why I've been a bit fragile lately. I've told a few people so far subtly and most of their reactions weren't that great. My parents support me but I can tell that they're a bit disappointed at times. I'm sorry if you all think differently of me. I just needed to let this out to a community I've been able to trust over the years. Like I said before, I'll come out on everything in due time. I love you guys. <3 -Mary