All Tied Up

All Tied Up 

Chapter 43

Maui's POV

 I'm going to fucking kill Gaston. I just found that he was the one who brought Mo to wherever she is. I also know that Tamatoa and Scar have her in some secret location. I'm freaking out like never before. Those sickos will harm her if they haven't done so already and my heart can't take it. I'm an absolute wreck. I've been searching campus and everywhere within a twenty mile radius to see if I can track down any of them and I can't. I need to stop for a few minutes because I'm about to have a breakdown and don't want to do so at the wheel. I don't want to put others at risk because of my current fucked up state. I pull over on the side of the road, bang my fists against the dashboard angrily, and burst into tears. I'm so scared for Mo. If I don't find her, I'll never be able to forgive myself. If she dies at the hands of those monsters, I'll kill myself. I mean it. I'm not living in a world where she doesn't exist. Her and I have so much more going for us. We're going to have a future together.

   Mo and I talk constantly about getting married after we graduate college and have stable careers. Both of us even dream of having children, two kids to be exact. We'd want a boy and a girl to balance everything out. I need to find her. I'll do everything it takes, even if it means risking my life in process. My baby girl needs to come home to me and everyone else who loves her dearly. 

Moana's POV

 I ended up passing out for a couple of hours because I knew in the back of my mind that there's no chance of me escaping anytime soon. Tamatoa only left a few minutes but for the rest of the time, he's been sitting next to me smirking and watching me like a hawk. I beg with my eyes for him to at least take the duct tape off my mouth. Tamatoa smirks. "Aw does the princess want to speak and breathe?" I nod my head and ignore the sarcasm in his voice. He continues to smirk at me. "Fine, I'll take the tape off as long as you promise to play nice." I use my eyes to promise that and he rips it off of my mouth. I gasp for air the second it comes off. "That's the only thing I'll be taking off so be grateful for that. Also since you were good enough to stay down here like a good little pet, you're allowed to have some pizza and water." 

   Scar brings down a plate with three slices of pizza and a glass of water. I gulp down the water and then dig into the pizza. It's not the best pizza but it's better than starving to death. After I'm done eating, Tamatoa decides to brush my teeth for me. It's weird but better than having rotten teeth I suppose. Tamatoa sits back down beside me and leans in close to my face, his breath reeking of alcohol, causing my heart to race due to nerves. The asshole is drunk. A drunk Tamatoa isn't good. When he's drunk, he tends to have his way with whatever victim he chooses to. He did it with Ariel, what makes me any different? Plus he hates Maui far more than he does Jack so if having his way with me hurt Maui, he'd be all for it. 

   "Moana, no one dislikes you, not even Scar." I raise an eyebrow at him skeptically. I don't know where he's going with this but I'll do my best to play along. "What do you mean Tamatoa? I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't like me." He leans in even closer and cups my face gently. The gesture sends an eerie chill up my spine. "I don't see how anyone could dislike you. You're so beautiful. Good God I would jump your bones right now if I could." My hands begin to shake. He notices and laughs in my face. "I'm just joking... maybe." A moment of silence passes before I find the courage to speak. "Tamatoa, how I am going to be able to sleep? My current position isn't exactly comfortable." He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know what to tell you doll." Doll. Gag in my mouth. "I can't untie you because I know you'll try to escape whenever Scar and/or I aren't looking. I can get you a neck pillow and a blanket but that's all I can do for you." 

   This asshole's going to seriously keep me tied up like this for who knows how long... This isn't fair. Tears prickle my eyes again but I refuse to allow them to show in front of either of the sickos. "Tamatoa, what happens if I have to pee or poop?" I muster up a smirk to look more confidence. "Am I supposed to do it on your face? If so, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Hell it might even teach you a lesson." Tamatoa spits in my face. A whimper escapes from my mouth reluctantly. His spit is on my face and I can't get it off. It's going to haunt me all night. "If there's anyone who could be taught a lesson princess, it's you." My heart breaks at being called princess. Maui always calls me that. I miss Maui. 

    Tamatoa shouts for Scar to throw down a neck pillow and blanket. He does so a couple minutes later. Tamatoa places the neck pillow around my neck and covers up my tied up body completely with the blanket, which has as much comfort as being wrapped in sand paper. The creep then kisses me all over my face, eventually making his way down to my lips and neck. I can feel the bile forming in my mouth. I'm beyond violated. "Sweet dreams my love. Until the morning, I bide you farewell." I watch him go upstairs and hear him lock the door. For the rest of the night, I'm left alone in the dark, dingy basement with only my sadness and screams to keep me company. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary