Kiss Me Will You?

Kiss Me Will You? 

Chapter 4

Maui's POV

 I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I'm a student at the most prestigious university there is, have made an awesome new friend, and have the most amazing girl on my arm. It doesn't feel but rather the world's best dream. Moana is my girlfriend. Moana is MY girlfriend. Life is wonderful. Mo and I have been kissing each other like you wouldn't believe. I love the feel of her lips on mine. Hers are soft and tender, always seeking permission for each and every kiss. Of course I give her permission to kiss me. She can kiss me as much as she wants for as long as she wants. In fact, I don't ever want her to stop. I've never had every kiss be so magical as the ones I have with her. 

   When we finally pull apart, I pant like a dog and try to catch my breath, grinning all the while. "That. was. amazing.", we say in unison before bursting into laughter. Mo leans her head on my shoulder and scoots closer to me. I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in her chest. "Mo, why didn't we both face the music and tell each other about how we feel sooner? We've lost so many years." She sighs. "I know. I wish we did too Maui, but at the same time I'm glad we didn't because we're so much more mature than we were in middle school and even the majority of high school. We're adults now on the path to our future. I can't think of a better time to begin this relationship than now." I nod in agreement. "That actually makes a lot of sense. You're so wise Mo. I wish I was as wise as you are." I pull my face out of the crook of her neck and notice her blushing. 

   I give her a playful smile. "Aw you're so cute when you blush." She swats me playfully. "Maui, stop." I look her up and down and smile even wider. "How can I stop complimenting you when you're the definition of perfection?" She hides her face in my chest and a chuckle slips out of my mouth. "See you're adorable and perfect. I'm glad you agree with me. Anyways we should get back to Ariel and Jack. They've probably figured out by now what we're up to." Mo and I untangle ourselves and head back over to them, though when we get there, we notice that Ariel and Jack are also making out. I raise an eyebrow. "We've known each other forever but they literally just met. Why on Earth are they making out like that?" Mo sighs. "It's a Disney universe Maui, weird things happen all the time. It's the norm believe it or not. Like I for instance might burst into song at any given moment." 

   I snort. "Yeah and maybe I'll come up with another tune and spin you into a cave like I did to you on that field trip to the Caves of Wonder during sophomore year of high school." She growls. "Do that and you're dead meat Maui." I chuckle and kiss her forehead. "You know I love you too much to do that now." She giggles adorably. "Good. I love you too." We linger where we are for a little bit longer before breaking up Ariel and Jack's make out session awkwardly, all of us heading back to our dorms for the night. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter!I'm back home so my updates should slowly become more regular again. By the way, I posted a new cover of my current fave new song Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato . Feel free to check it out!  :) -Mary