Trying To Apologize For My Actions

Chapter 19

Tamatoa's POV

The next day...

  I'm just soaking in some sun in between classes while doing some homework when suddenly I spot Moana across the way. A lump forms in my throat and my heart begins to race. This is weird, really weird. I shouldn't be feeling this way about my enemy's girlfriend but I do. I'm attracted to her emotionally, mentally, and physically. This is a serious problem. I take a deep breath, shake off my nerves, and head over to her. I'm going to apologize to her and even Ariel. I have to make myself look good in order to even have a chance at winning her over. By the way, I forgot to mention that she's talking with Ariel. "Hey Moana, Ariel. Do you guys have a couple minutes?" They two of them look very hesitantly at me and whisper to each other before actually agreeing to hear me out. I'm just glad they're giving me a chance to speak. That alone means a lot to me. 

  "Listen girls, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for treating you both so horribly, especially you Ariel. What I did to you was inexcusable. I can understand if you don't forgive me. I wouldn't forgive me either." Ariel is the first one to speak up, shocking both Moana and I. "I forgive you Tamatoa." The shock runs even deeper and I gape at her like a dope. "Y-You do? W-Why?" Ariel moves closer to me and rubs my arm gently. "Well I've done a lot of thinking and even a little bit of digging, guilty as charged, and I've learned just how much you've been through. I'm sorry for all that's happened to you. The only thing that I think you need to improve on is how you treat my boyfriend and Moana's boyfriend. You guys don't have to best friends, but can you all at least try to be civil?" I look from her to Moana and back and sigh. "I'll try my best Ariel, though it's not so much your boyfriend that pisses me off." I look at Moana. "It's yours." 

   She rolls her eyes and steps in front of Ariel protectively. "I can't believe I actually thought you were apologizing to us sincerely. You're just apologizing so that you and Gaston can get in our pants?" Annoyance starts to flow through me. "Actually no Moana, I was trying to be a decent person unlike your boyfriend who's name I won't even say because it fucking disgusts me." Moana stands on her tip toes, grabs my face, and spits in it. "Go. To. Hell." She drags Ariel in tow and they head off to who knows where, leaving me alone to handle my boiling anger. Well there goes my chance of winning Moana over... unless she magically comes around soon.  I doubt it though...

  Moana's POV 

  I can't believe that vile asshole said what he said to me. I'm so damn stupid. Tamatoa's never going to apologize to me sincerely, at least not when it comes to Maui. Maui hasn't done anything to him whatsoever and neither has Jack. Whatever chip he has on his shoulder he seriously needs to brush it off soon because truthfully I don't know how much more drama I can take. I know that I should tell Maui but he has so much on his place. I think that for once I'll just keep this to myself, but if things escalate any further, then I'll tell Maui and he can help me deal with this. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! This might be my only update tonight because I'm on a call with a friend at the moment whom I haven't seen and spoken to in awhile.  :) -Mary