A Much Needed Picnic Date

Chapter 37

Tamatoa's POV

 I've dug myself so deeply into a rabbit hole that I doubt I'll be able to climb out of it, especially not anytime soon. The only positive thing to come out of the past few days is that Scar was able to be bailed out of jail. I've been expelled from Disney University. That's not even what pisses me off. What really pisses me off is that I have to face Moana, the girl I wanted to make mine so badly because my cousin stupidly hurt her instead of Maui. Also, that asshole Maui got my spot as captain as a fucking FRESHMAN. He didn't even work for it. Coach literally handed him the position out of pity. That's so pathetic. 

  So let's get back to the subject of the court trial. Scar and I have to stand trial at some point in the coming months. Moana gets to decide the date of when we do so. I never imagined it coming to this. I honestly thought we were going to get our way and Maui was going to get what he deserved once and for all. This sucks. This really sucks. If Scar and I lose the trail, which we most likely will, we'll be rotting away in prison. In addition to assisting Scar in our evil plot against Maui, I'm also threatened to being convicted for raping Ariel. She ratted me out to the police recently about it. Just when I was going to cut her some slack she pulls that shit on me. Fuck her. Fuck everyone at this point. You know what, my time will come. I will be successful one day. Revenge shall reign down on all of them. They will rue the day they ever messed with me. *Insert evil laugh* 

Maui's POV

 Mo and I are spending the day off campus in the mountains. I wanted to do something special for her so I made food and took her on a picnic date where we could admire the scenery and simply talk about what's on our minds. Mo seems to be feeling better today because she's quite talkative and isn't clutching her head every few seconds. Her headache is still there but she's not allowing it to bother her as much. I wrap an arm around her, pulling her body close to mine. "How are you enjoying yourself princess?" She giggles and my heart melts. She won't admit to my face but I know she loves when I call her that. I remember calling her that when we were younger and she would constantly hit me with her oar. She would bring her oar everywhere, even school. It was pretty funny to be honest. 

   "This is just what I needed Maui. Thank you." I peck her on the cheek. "You're very welcome. Can I ask you a question?" She nods. "You don't have to answer this if you don't want to and/or don't feel ready to do so, but do you think that you'll be able to face Tamatoa and Scar in court?" I notice her body tense up and I immediately regret bringing it up. "I'll never be ready to face them in court... but I do want to get it over with. I talked with the town police this morning and scheduled the trial for two weeks from now. I wanted a little time to breathe but close enough to face it and get it over it as I just said. I'm probably repeating myself. I'll shut up." I chuckle and tuck a stray hair hanging in her face behind her ear." She looks down with a small smile on her face while blushing. She looks so beautiful. Hell she's always beautiful. 

  I take Moana's hands in mine and squeeze them gently. "Mo, I know I haven't said this to you and I've been meaning to, but I'm so very proud of you. Most people including myself would run away from this situation, but you're facing it head on. Your strength is absolutely amazing. You're the strongest girl I've ever met and had the honor of knowing, let alone being in a relationship with. I love you Mo. You're going to get through this, you're already starting to. You're going to get your happy ending and true closure once the trail ends. I promise you that." Mo looks up at me with tears in her eyes. Me being the dork that I am, I kiss both of her eyes (they're closed in case you were wondering) and the tears go away. My lips kiss every part of her face until I reach her lips. Once I do, I have a field day. 

   I pull apart from the kiss to catch my breath for a moment before Mo pulls me in by my hair for round two. Stunned by her passion, it takes me a moment to respond back with an equal amount of passion. Since no one's around, we eventually end up taking most of our clothes off, despite it only being forty five degrees outside. You know what they say, YOLO. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! I hope you're enjoying the random references and phrases I'm throwing into the mix. I know I've only been updating once a day these past couple weeks, but I've had so many problems and/or things to do. I'm hoping to change that soon but I feel as though as long as I try to update once a day, then I'm in good shape. :) -Mary