Relaxation

Relaxation 

Chapter 41

 Tamatoa's POV

 Twenty five years in prison, are you fucking kidding me? Twenty five years my ass. Scar and I are going to break out of this hellhole the first chance we get. We're too good for this crummy place. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when we show up on campus again. We're going to recreate the attack at the football game, except with a few plot twists. For starters, I'm going to let Scar take on Maui himself while I deal with Moana. I'm going to threaten her a bit, but I'm not going to cause her too much harm. I like her a lot more than I like Maui. Maybe with a good scare I can finally convince her to be mine. I don't give up easily. Why do you think I keep striking back so soon after being torn down? I can't wait for Scar and I to get our revenge! *Evil laughing*

 Moana's POV

 Dinner is amazing. I'm sitting a table with my favorite people in the world, besides Gramma Tala whom I terribly miss every single day, bonding over good food and celebrating winning the trial. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't so sure we had it in the bag because Tamatoa covered his tracks really well. Well now Scar and Tamatoa are in jail and innocent people don't have to worry about getting hurt anymore. By the way, we're eating at Golden Corral. There's one an hour from campus. It's a nice escape from campus and everyone from there. I also haven't been here in so long. They have literally everything, including three chocolate/caramel fountains. SAY WHHHHAAAAATTT. Yes I say things like this. SO WHAAAATTTT. I'm proud of being a nerdy, awkward dork. 

   I'm stuffing my face with everything in sight and it's such a beautiful thing. I'm literally have foodgasms in my mouth. Ariel, Jack, Maui, and I are competing to see who can have the most while my parents laugh at us and playfully joke about us being idiots. So far I'm winning, though I can't help but feel as though they're letting me win so I'll stay happy. The truth is I'm too happy to care because I did win today. 

After dinner...

  My parents and I take a moment to say our goodbyes until they visit again in a couple of weeks. Both of them give me hugs and kisses all over my face. It's a little embarrassing but also super sweet. "Bye mom, bye dad. See you soon." They smile at me and say "See you soon little minnow" in unison. I stand outside the entrance and watch them head back home, which is only fifteen minutes from here. As for the rest of us, we have a good hour ride back to campus. Ariel and Jack are riding back together while Maui and I do the same. We linger by the entrance for a few minutes more before parting ways with a promise to reunite back at campus in an hour more or less. We're going to hang out at Ariel and I's dorm for a change since we usually hang out at their dorm and want a change of scenery. 

  Maui helps me into the car like the gentleman that he is. I bow playfully to him before getting into the car, causing him to chuckle to himself. "I'm glad to see that the princess is happy." I smile. "Well I'm happy to see that the prince is happy." Maui snorts. "I'm no prince Mo. You should know that by now." I shrug my shoulders. "Well I think you are and it's quite hard to change my mind." He laughs. "That's true. You're as stubborn as I am." I lean my head on his shoulder as he drives. "That's why you and I make a great couple." He glances at me out of the corner of his eye. "That's the only reason we make a great couple?", he asks. I giggle. "Not the only reason but one of the main ones in my opinion." Maui shakes his head in laughter. "Fair enough. It's a pretty valid reason so I can agree with you on that." 

   I give Maui a peck on the cheek because he's absolutely adorable when he's flustered. My lips on his cheek seems to do the trick because his face goes tomato red in seconds. It's taking all of his willpower to focus on driving rather than kissing me back. I giggle. "You're cute when you're flustered Maui." "I-I'm not f-flustered." I raise an eyebrow and smirk. "Really. That's funny because your face says otherwise." He groans and I squeal, knowing that once again I've won both the battle and the war. 

Arriving back on campus...

 We meet Ariel and Jack by at my dorm and spend the rest of the evening together as promised. All of us are stuffed from our buffet of food at Golden Corral that food is the farthest thing from all of our minds. We simply talk, jam out to some music, and relax. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary