I'm Coming For You Baby Girl

Chapter 44

Tamatoa's POV

The next morning...

  I felt a bit guilty leaving Mo in that crummy basement all night but was else was I supposed to do? If I had untied her even a bit, she'd attempt to escape and I can't have that. Not only would I go back to jail if that happened, but Scar would have my head. He's the only person that I'm truly afraid of crossing. Once you cross Scar, there's no going back. Anyways, I decided to make it up to Mo a bit by cooking her a nice breakfast, though I will have to feed it to her. I made her eggs, bacon, home fries, and sausage. I hope she likes it. Everything I've ever done for her have been attempts to make her happy. She just needs to realize that she could have so much more with me than she ever could with Maui. 

  I put of a bit of everything I made onto a nice, clean plate with a spoon, fork, and knife before bringing it downstairs to Mo along with a glass of orange juice. When I get to the bottom of the stairs, I notice that Mo's surprisingly asleep. That baffles me a bit. I didn't think she was actually going to be able to fall asleep. I guess the neck pillow and blanket made it comfortable enough for her to do so. I should wake her up though because I don't want her breakfast to get cold. I put it down on a nearby table and tap Mo on the shoulder. She immediately jumps in her chair and her eyes fly open. It's quite cute actually. It reminds me of a cartoon character's actions. I put my hands up in surrender. "I'm not here to hurt you Mo. I just wanted to bring you breakfast. I made you some eggs, bacon, home fries, and sausage. I figured a bit of everything is what you would want."

  She glares hard at me. "I appreciate you making me breakfast, but it's not what I really want. All I want is to be free and back with my boyfriend and loved ones. That's not what you want to hear though. Am I right?" I nod and bite my tongue, not wanting to say something that I'll regret saying just moments after saying it. She sighs. "Thanks for the breakfast though. I am hungry, though I'm guessing you're not going to let me go so please feed it to me." I do as she says and feed her in silence. After that, I help her brush her teeth and floss before going back upstairs to give her some space because I know that she isn't that fond of my company right now. Honestly, I don't blame her. I wouldn't exactly want to spend a significant amount of time with me either.

Maui's POV

 I'm back in my dorm with Jack at the moment. I spent most of the night searching for Mo but didn't get anywhere. Jack called me several times while I was out searching suggesting that after a few hours, I come back to get some rest before continuing the search. I didn't sleep of course. I just lied in bed thinking of every possible scenario in which Mo is harmed in all of them. "Jack, I can't do this alone. If you and Ariel aren't busy, do you two mind coming with me today?" Jack gives me a sad smile. "Maui, you should know by now that you don't have to ask us, especially me. I'll text Ariel right now that we'll be by her dorm in a few to get her." I nod and pace the room. Jack pulls me in a crushing hug. "We will find Mo. I promise." A tear slips down my cheek as I hug him back but I don't bother to wipe it away because until I find Mo, this is exactly how I'm going to continue to feel. 

 Twenty minutes later...

  We've picked up Ariel and now we're heading over to Gaston and Tamatoa's dorm to start day two of the search. I pound on the door and let Ariel do all of the sweet talking to convince him to open it. I know that asshole's in there because I hear the sound of papers being shuffled and books dropping onto the floor. The door flies open a minute later. As soon as Gaston makes eyes contact with me, he turns as white as a sheet. "M-Maui..." Before he can utter another word, I grab him by the throat and pin him up against the wall. "You listen to me you piece of shit because I'm only going to say this once. You're going to me what you did to Moana, where you took her, and the instructions on how to get there. If you don't, I'm going to kill you with my bare hands right now. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to get blood on my hands. So what's it going to be?"

  Gaston's eyes bug out of his head while he croaks out "I'll tell you everything. Just let go of me... please." I smirk at him and release him. He falls to the floor with a thud and gasps for air. I then put my foot on his stomach as he lies across the floor. I press my foot into it deep enough for him to whimper. "Talk, NOW." My anger causes Ariel and Jack to flinch. They take a cautious step backwards, watching this scene play out from a safe distance.  Gaston takes a shaky breath and starts talking. He tells us that he tied Moana up tightly in ropes, Tamatoa tied her up even more so, Tamatoa and Scar are holding her hostage in the dingy basement of Scar's house, and the instructions to get to Scar's house, which is two hours away from campus. Satisfied with what I'm told, I give Gaston one last kick in the stomach but don't harm him any further because he cooperated with me rather than going against me. 

   Ariel and Jack follow me out to my car in silence. I take a minute to plug the address into my GPS before pulling out of the parking lot and heading to Scar's house with the two in tow. I'm coming for you baby girl. You'll be free from the clutches of those monsters soon, I promise. Until then, I just have to pray they didn't harm you too much. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary