Celebration

Celebration

Chapter 13

Tamatoa's POV

  I can't believe those two dimwits made the team. I normally support the decisions that coach makes given his age and wisdom, but he really made a mistake today. Jack and Maui are going to make our team the laughing stock of college football. I'll make sure that they do their job on this team or I'll make them pay. Though I have to be honest, I really want to get my hands on Moana. She's so fucking hot. I want to show her how to really have a good time because I know for a fact that Maui will never be able to please her the way that I could. I have so many moves that need a pretty girl like her to appreciate. I'll spare you a graphic description, at least for now. 

  I'm still on the field running through some extra drills with my best friend and co-captain of the football team Gaston. He's my go to guy. Besides myself, he's the only other guy capable of leading the team in my absence. "Gaston, what you think of Jack and Maui?" Gaston makes a sound of disgust. I can tell we're on the same page already which relieves me. I'd hate to have a disagreement with Gaston. "Jack's a puny runt who follows Maui around like a lost puppy and Maui's an ignorant prick. They're both horrible in their own way." I nod in agreement. "I think so too. Gaston, I need you to promise me that you'll make sure you'll do everything possible to prevent Maui from becoming captain. After I graduate, I need you to fill my spot for your senior year. I know how badly you want to be captain someday. I'd be a shame if Maui took that chance away from you."

  He growls under his breath. "I will fight him if tries to take that away from me or you. I've got your back man." I give him a bro hug. "Thanks man. By the way, have you seen their girlfriends? They're both so hot, especially Maui's girlfriend Moana. I'm planning on making her mine." Gaston grins wickedly, my favorite kind of grin. "I have indeed. You two would be a wonderful couple. I personally want to get my hands on Ariel. How was she in bed?" I laugh. "She hardly did anything. I had to do all the work but I'm sure you could get her to do something if you put your complex mind to it." "Well I guess we have a game plan." I grin wickedly. "Yeah, I guess we do." 

 Moana's POV

 I'm so happy for Jack and Maui. They both deserve this so much, especially Maui. It's been his dream since high school to not only attend Disney University but also be on the football team. Now both of those dreams have come true. I was silly to worry about Tamatoa ruining tryouts on purpose for them. Maui's kicked Tamatoa's ass before, I know he's capable of doing it again if worse comes to worse. 

  "Hey Maui, I think this deserves a celebration date. Let's go out for dinner tonight off campus just you and I. We'll go to that pizza and sub place that you like. I'll treat. We could even go for ice cream if you have room for it afterwards." Maui lights up. "That sounds nice Mo." I peck him on the lips. "I'm glad to hear that. I have to run a few errands but I'll see you tonight." I get up to leave but Maui spins me around and gives me one more kiss before I actually leave. The kiss renders me speechless and makes my heart flutter. I really could kiss him forever but I have to have some willpower, don't I?

That night...

 I throw on a cute but comfy romper over my feminine undergarments and bra, throw on a pair of flats, grab my purse, and head to Maui's dorm. I get there within ten minutes. I knock on the door and he comes running out immediately, scooping me up in his arms. "Baby, I'm so happy to see you." A giggle slips out. "I'm happy to see you too Maui. Let's go eat, I'm absolutely starving." Maui wraps an arm me, pulling my body close to his while chuckling. "I think I'm starting to rub off on you, especially when it comes to the love of food." I shrug playfully and grin. "What can I say except thank you." Maui grins back. "Well you could say you're welcome." I roll my eyes and wrap my hand in his. 

      Needless to say that our dinner date is going extremely well, indicated by insane amount of pizza slices and subs the two of us are able to consume, that amount giggles that slipped out of my mouth, the lovely conversations we had, and how we still managed to have room for ice cream afterwards. Maui brings me back to my dorm like the gentleman that he is, hugging and kissing me good night with promises to see me in class tomorrow. I watch him until he's out of sight before closing the door. When I do, I slide down with my back against the door. I sigh contently. I have the best boyfriend in the world and wonderful friends. College is great!

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary