I Need Your Help Maui

Chapter 6

Maui's POV

Two hours later...

  Mo and I are enjoying a nice nap lying in one another's arms when suddenly my phone goes off. Ugh. I was enjoying my sleep very much. I sit up quietly, careful not to wake Mo in the process. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Jack. I change my attitude and answer quickly. "Hey man. What's going on?" "Ariel got drug raped when I went to the bathroom at the party a few minutes ago. Some guy has her locked in a room and I can't get her out. I need your help Maui. You're a lot tougher than I am. If you were here, these guys wouldn't even think to mess with her ever again. Please come and don't tell Mo what happened. I don't want her to stress out. You and I can handle this. Right?" "We can handle this Jack. Mo's back in our room right now. Let me leave her a quick note to tell her I had a quick errand to run and I'll be there. Can you hold out fifteen minutes?" He sighs in a panicky fashion. "I'll try my best. See you in a few Maui." 

  I hang up the phone, write a quick note to Mo telling her that I'll be back soon, and run to the party. When I get there, I stop Jack upstairs leaning against the railing for support. His skin is absolutely pale and he looks like he's going to faint at any moment. Relief spreads across his face as he notices me coming up the stairs. "Thank you so much for coming Maui." I put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You're my friend Jack. I'd do anything for you. Now lead the way." Jack leads us to a creepy looking room. The door is covered in skulls and is painted black. Whoever occupies this room clearly hasn't grown out of their emo phase. I knock loudly on the door to see if anyone answers. No response. I knock again and begin to hear murmurs coming from behind the door. One belongs to a female (Ariel) and other to a guy. 

  "Hey asshole. You have my friend in there and you better let her out. You have ten seconds before I kick this fucking door down and get her myself." I count to ten and the door hasn't been opened. I crack my head from side to side. "Well you asked for it." I glance at Jack for permission and he gives me it. I run full speed into the door and manage to kick it down on the first try. As the door falls to the floor, I'm face to face with the sicko who drug raped Ariel. Jack rushes over to free Ariel while I take care of the sicko who did this to her. "What the hell's your problem? How could you do something so vile to an innocent girl who was just trying to enjoy a party with her boyfriend?" He sneers at me. "I can do whatever I want to whoever I want. I'd even do the same to your girlfriend if you had one. Do you?" I try not to show the answer on my face but it twitches slightly, clearly pleasing this sicko.

   "Oh you do have a girlfriend. I bet she's a treasure." An animalistic growl comes out of my mouth. "You will never ever set foot near my girlfriend. If you do, I will kill you with my own bare hands." He mocks me. "Wow I'm so scared. It's almost as if you think you're some kind of God. I hate to break it to you Maui, but you're not." I look at him in shock. "How do you know my name you vile piece of shit?" He leans into my mouth, his bad breath nearly knocking me over. "I'm the captain of the football team. I'm what you only dream of becoming. Play nice with me because if you don't and you happen to make the team, I'm make your life a living hell." "I don't care that you're the captain of the team whatever you name is." I glare at him. "You're only acting out because you've clearly heard about me and you see me as a threat." 

   The asshole spits in my face and grins. "The name's Tamatoa. It's one that you're going to want to remember." Just in time, Jack has finished freeing Ariel. Ariel's laying unconscious in his arms. I give Tamatoa one last hard look before leaving with Jack and Ariel. When we're out of the party, Jack and I take a moment to catch our breath. Jack looks at me with distraught eyes. "I'm going to bring Ariel back to her and Mo's dorm for the night. Can you keep Mo busy and have her stay with you for the night?" I nod. "I sure can. Take care man. I hope Ariel wakes up soon. She doesn't have any physical injuries which is good. Emotional and mental though, that could be a different story. We'll just have to deal with it in stride." He nods in respond. "See you tomorrow Maui." He then does the unexpected... he gives me a hug. I'm a little taken aback but I hug him back. 

   I give him one last wave and head back to our dorm room to find Mo still peacefully asleep. I chuckle to myself and climb back into bed with her. She reaches out for me and I take her in my arms once again. My heart flutters as her head leans against my chest and her hands are on my heart, which is racing. I love her so much. I'm so freaking lucky to have her. Tamatoa is going to be in deep water if he even tries to do the same thing to Mo as he did to Ariel. I meant what I said. I will kill him if he lays a hand on her. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! Thank you for over a hundred reads already. I just started this fanfic and it's already being received well by you guys. That means a lot to me. <3  :) -Mary