Graduation Day

Graduation Day

Chapter 93 

Maui's POV

Time Skip... Two years later... College graduation day... 

   I can't believe it's college graduation day... I swear high school graduation was just yesterday. Holy shit, it's been five years since I graduated high school. That's insane. I don't miss high school but college was amazing. I agree with the people who said college is the best four years of your life, not the people who say that high school is. High school's a joke, college is life changing in the best possible way. Since Mo and I got married two years ago, I've become even more of a man and I'm all grown up now. Sure I'm still a big goof, but I'm a goof who finally has his life together. Mo and I bought an apartment recently in the city that we'll be moving into in just a few days time. It's only forty five minutes away from her parents' house, which is great because it's close enough to visit them but far enough that we have our own space. In addition, Mo got an assistant teaching job that she'll be starting in the fall and I'll be in graduate school. Mo's going to take a gap year and work before going to graduate school. Surprisingly, I've saved up enough for my first semester of graduate school. 

   All of us are sitting as a group in chairs on stage listening to some corny and boring speeches before a few awards are given out and we get this show on the road, having our ten seconds of fame each. Sooooo fun! I mean graduating college is a huge accomplishment considering that I didn't think I was going to graduate high school all in one piece, it's just these ceremonies are dragged on so much. Plus, there are triple the amount of college graduates in the senior class than there are in a senior high school class. This is going to be a long ceremony....

   An hour later... 

  We finally get our names called one by one to get our bachelor's degrees for our majors. We all grin from ear to ear, stop midway to pose for a couple of pictures, and make our way back to our seats. For the entire time, my eyes have been on Mo. She looks so radiant and happy. I'm so happy for her, for us, for everyone... even the few jerks who have been, well jerks for the past four years. We're all about to begin the rest of our lives, for real this time. Even though my stomach is doing all sorts of flips about stepping out into the adult world, I'm not as scared as I thought I would be because I have several amazing friends, the perfect wife, and a family. I have everything I could possibly want. The future's looking pretty damn good to me. 

After graduation...

   All of us pose for a few more pictures as a group before we all part ways for now with promises to see each other again soon, well except for Mo of course because we'll be seeing each other just about everyday from here on out. I pull Mo in for a hug as we get to my car. "I'm so excited for my future with you princess." She giggles and hugs me back tightly. "I'm excited too Maui. Say, let's go out and celebrate." I grin. "Sounds great! What'd you have in mind?" Mo looks up at me bashfully, her face full of hunger and cuteness. I smirk. "Let me guess, Olive Garden?" She bobs her head up and repeatedly, causing me to chuckle to myself. "What a surprise." I pretend that I have to think about it for a few minutes, putting her slightly on edge. "Fineeeee, I suppose we can go to Olive Garden... on one condition." 

    Mo looks at me in confusion. "What's the condition?" I wiggle my eyebrows and flash a devilish smile at her. "We can go to Olive Garden if we do the deed we've been dreaming about for months. You told me the other day you were ready and so am I." She blushes intensely. "M-Maui, I-I'd love to!" I blush myself while keeping the smirk on my face. I'm getting lucky tonight! 

After Olive Garden...

  Mo and I head back to the house, which we have to ourselves tonight since Mo's parents knew in advance about what Mo and I are about to do. I wanted their blessing before having sex for the first time with Mo. Both of them gave me their blessing right away, satisfied that we waited patiently until after graduation being doing it. When I pull into the driveway, Mo quickly digs out her key to the house, opening it in haste to let the both of us in. Our hormones are increasing by the second as we make out all the way up to the guest bedroom (my room). As we near my room, we begin stripping off our clothes. I'm guessing you you can figure out what's going to happen next. Since I'm a gentleman, I won't get into the smut. You're welcome. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary