In love with Adym Yorba

By s_shorty

Since Skylar and her best friend Kayla were little they have always planned to grow up and move into an apart... More

Before We Start
Today's the day
Almost there
Meeting Adym Yorba
A little about the characters
Dms
Back off.
I swear I saw him!
Bad news, panic attacks, Adym
How did I get so lucky?
You never saw me here
Are you okay?!
It's time to tell him
oops...
Update
Where are you?!
Does she want me?
Is that who I think it is?
Is he jealous?
Should I?
Chapter21
Update
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chaoter 75
Chapter 73
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 107
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
chapter 110
Chapter111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131

Whats going on between us?

1.6K 29 10
By s_shorty

Recap

Kayla: Have you seen my-

I turn around to catch kayla but.....

End of recap

I run straight into Kayla and fall on the floor again. Crap. I quickly jump up and see Kayla in the doorway looking at me, then Adym.

Adym: Hey Kayla.. Hows your day?

Kayla looks at Adym, without breaking eye contact, "My day was very long. You?"

Adym smiles a little uncomfortable, "It was really fun"

Skylar: Yep. So Kayla, you seem tired. Maybe you should go to bed?

Kayla looks at me, "Yeah. Skylar can you help me get my sheets out the dryer?"

I look at Kayla and she glares at me, "ugh yeah, let's go"

we walk out and Kayla looks at me and whisper yells, "What is he doing here?!"

Skylar: he's staying the night.

Kayla: And by that you mean gonna have sex with you?

Skylar: We haven't done anything!

Kayla: yet.

Skylar: I'm guessing your gonna tell my family, and have them worry about me and judge me?

Kayla: No. Just know, I'm watching him. Promise you won't make stupid decisions?

Skylar: So your not mad he's staying?

Kayla sighs, "...No...At least not right now, I'm tired"

I jump up and hug Kayla, "Thank you for not acting like Nick! We won't be stupid. I promise."

I walk back into my room to see Adym asleep in his boxers. He usually stays up late but he's probably tired from getting up early and driving around and walking places. I turn the tv off and I get in bed. I lay in bed, and think about the things we did today. I smile and close my eyes going to sleep. Adym makes me so happy, I love it.

Next morning

I wake up to the sound of my phone letting me know I got a text. I reach for my phone and find Adym's arms around me once again. I smile and grab my phone. 

Nick and Skylar's texts

Nick: Hey, we still on for today?

oh my god, I forgot we were hanging out!! I suddenly, hear another ding... It's not my phone? must be adym's. Adym wakes up and checks his phone,calling someone.

Skylar: Yeah. Time? Sorry i forgot

Nick: 10:30 want us to pick you up?

Skylar: yeah

I shut my phone off and look at Adym and Adym looks at me.

Adym's Pov

I checked my phone and see my manager texted me, telling me to call him. I dial his number and it rings twice and then  he answers.

Manager: Hey, Adym where are you?

Adym: What do you mean?

Manager: Today's Tuesday. We scheduled for you to come into the office and we're gonna get with your team and discuss the new merch (Fr tho, I can't wait to see his new merch designs!!!). So, where are you?!

Adym: Oh, shit I forgot. Ugh, sorry what time again?

Manager: You're supposed to be here in 5 minutes!

Adym: Fuck, Okay. Stall them and i'll be there in ten

I hang up the phone and I look at the floor, seeing my clothes from yesterday. I don't have time to go home and change I have to wear my clothes from yesterday. I pull my clothes on and turn to Skylar. 

Adym and Skylar: I'm sorry, I have to go.

Adym and Skylar: What?

We laugh and Adym tells me to go first, "Okay, I'm really sorry but I have plans with my cousins and I forgot about it. They're gonna pick me up in 45 minutes. I'm really sorry."

Adym: Don't be. I have to go, to. My manager called and I forgot I had a meeting with my team to discuss my merch. I totally forgot about it.

Skylar: it's okay, go ahead

Adym: Okay, bye I'll text you...Tonight?

Skylar: text me whenever, I'll have my phone

Adym: okay, bye love you

Adym runs out the door, and before he leaves I hear him say he loves me. Will we date? Whats going on between us? Realizing I now have 40 minutes to get ready, I push the thought to the back of my mind and rush to the shower. Stripping down to nothing I jump in the shower. ten minutes later, I jump out, dry off and throw on an outfit.

As I spray on setting spray, I get a knock on my door. As Kayla answers the door I quickly spray perfume on, and grab my purse. 

Walking out of my room Kayla looks at me and says, "Glad you brought a jacket. You're gonna cover up with that right? Cuz thats a lot of skin..."

I give Kayla an innocent smile and walk out the door saying bye.

Noah: Glad to know you're okay.

Skylar: What?

Noah: We couldn't find you a few days ago. Remember?

Skylar: Right.

As we get closer to Nick's car, I see nick look at my outfit and look away, annoyed. Seriously, this boy needs to stop caring about the way I dress and carry on with life. I get in the front seat and Noah gets in the back.

Nick: Hey

Skylar: wassup

Nick: I was thinking we could hang out at the mall and go shopping

Noah: Sure

Skylar: sounds good.

We get to the mall and I hop out the car first. As we hop out the car, I notice some boys my age walking past us. They smile at me and I smile back. We walk into the mall and I see a group of boys by the door. I notice the 3 boys who I smiled at in the group. Suddenly, the whole group of boys look at me and smile. I smile back and continue walking. I look at nick, and I can tell he totally caught them looking at me. Noah wants to go check out Nike so we head to Nike. We walk into Nike and I see a boy looking me up and down. After looking at Nike we head to the food court. We all decide to get a smoothie. We get in line behind four boys from the group I saw earlier. from behind, they look a little familiar. Turning around, I see the rest of the group sitting and eating at some tables. I turn around and put the thought in the back of my head and look at the menu. One of the boys turns around and smiles. Oh my god, I swear i've seen him before. Soon another boy turns around and smiles, he looks like he's thinking about something. almost as if he's tryna remember me. I swear I've seen this group of boys before. After the boys order their smoothie, they look at each other and stand by the cash register. They look like they're on their phones, but I can tell they're listening to what we're saying. 

Nick: I'll pay.

Skylar: Really? thanks.

Noah: thanks

cashier: Name?

Nick: Nick

We turn around and walk near the door to wait for our smoothies. As we walk near the door, I feel the boys walking behind us and they're whispering. seriously, i feel like I know them.. I mean, they're kinda cute...What? What am I saying? I love Adym!! We get near the door and stand and wait.

Skylar: thanks

Nick: No problem...So..you chose that outfit?

Skylar: i'm wearing this aren't I?

Nick: i guess. I mean, I'm not tryna be rude, I mean...I...like the outfit......

I look over to see Noah on his phone, waiting for his smoothie. Why does Nick always bring up my outfit? It's that or adym. Turning around, I catch the boys looking at me again and they quickly look away. Those boys are really starting to piss me off. If you know me or think you've seen me just come talk to me! I don't bite!!! I mean they're kinda cute, but not someone I would date.. Maybe..I don't know... The boys go to grab their drinks and again act like they got a notification on their phone again. I turn around and look at the sign next to me. Suddenly, I get a tap on my shoulder..

~Sup babes, how you like the story so far??? I have some ideas in mind for whats gonna happen. I already know whats gonna happen in the next story, I just gotta type it first. Any ideas on what should happen after the chapter? Sorry, I've been really busy with school.. I don't know how but, I managed to fall behind on homework in under 2 days. But I did so I'm kinda swamped rn but imma try and update both books in a few days. Btw I'm thinking about updating the book after I get the same  or close to the same amount of reads I got the previous chapter, if that makes sense..~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
517K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...