Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

由 TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... 更多

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

2.2: Really?

214 10 0
由 TwoFacedLilac

Ethan and I slowly, but surely walked into the airport, and we stopped in front of security.

"I don't want you to leave me." Ethan pouted as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to leave you either, but I have to," I said as I placed my hand on his chest.

"I love you, Baby Girl," Ethan said, as he kissed me.

"Ethan Dolan!" A girl screamed as a crowd of girls flooded the airport.

"Hey, guys!" Ethan exclaimed smiling as he kept his arms around my waist.

"Ugh, she's here." I heard a girl yell, as some of the other girls agreed.

"I'm going to go through security, so you can meet your fans in peace. I'm done with all the negativity, right now. They obviously hate me." I say as I turn away from Ethan, and grab my suitcase.

"Wait. Sky." Ethan said as he grabbed my wrist.

Just as I was about to say something, a girl pushed through the crowd and approached us.

"Can I have a picture with the two of you?" The girl asked as she looked at Ethan and me.

"Me and Ethan?" I asked surprised, as I pointed at myself.

She nodded her head smiling.

"I made a ship name for you guys. It's Skythan." The girl said.

I chuckled at the name.

"That's really cute. Thank you." I said smiling.

I motioned for the girl to stand between Ethan and I. I smiled into the camera of the girl's phone, as she took the picture.

 "Can you tag me in that picture if you post it on Instagram?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said smiling.

"My Instagram is _therealskywinters_," I said, as I pulled out my phone.

"I know. I'm already following you." She said.

"Sky, your plane is leaving in forty-five minutes," Ethan said, as he pulled me into another hug.

"Okay," I said to Ethan. "Don't forget to tag me in your picture. I'll follow you back." I said to the girl.

"Okay, thank you." She said as she disappeared into the crowd.

The crowd erupted into screams again.

"Guys, give me a minute to say goodbye, and then we can take pictures," Ethan said.

I hugged Ethan tightly, as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I whispered.

"I'm going to miss you more, babe," Ethan said.

"Thank you for the promise ring. I love it. And I love you, Ethan." I said.

"I love you too, Sky," Ethan said, as he cupped my face.

I stood on my tip toes, and kissed him.

Some girls from the crowd groaned in disgust, as they watched Ethan and I kiss.

I pulled away from Ethan and looked at the crowd of glaring girls. I grabbed my suitcase and put it on the sensor so the workers could check it.

"Bye," I said, as I walked through the detector.

Ethan frowned and waved back. A worker handed me my suitcase, and I dragged it to the counter. I checked it in. After that, I walked to my gate and sat down as I waited for the plane to start boarding. As I waited for the time to pass I got on Instagram. I had a notification.

Rena_17 tagged you in a photo.

I clicked on the notification, and the picture pulled up of the three of us. I liked the photo, and read the caption.

Rena_17: #Skythan They are such a cute couple! I don't understand why you guys are hating on her. If you were a true fan you would support @EthanDolan choice. And @_therealskywinters_ deserves some respect too. Not the negativity and bull shit you have been giving her. She's obviously a great person if Ethan is dating her.

I smiled to myself and commented on the photo.

_therealskywinters_: Rena, let them hate me, as long as they still support @EthanDolan and @GraysonDolan. The #DolanTwinFandom has there own opinion, and we can't change that. But thank you so much! You are the kindest person ever! xx

I followed her on Instagram.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I approached the gates exit, and my family was there waiting for me. I walked through the gate and ran towards my family. I gave each one of them a long nice hug.

"Oh my god! I missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed as we started leaving the airport.

"We missed you too, honey. Did you have fun?" My dad asked as he dragged my suitcase behind him.

"Yeah, it was exciting, and I loved filming. I think it's going to be my new hobby." I said as I ran my fingers through my knotted hair.

"Who gave you that ring?" My mom asked as she grabbed my hand.

"Ethan," I said, as I pulled my hand away from my mom, and looked at the ring. 

I just noticed it said 'Promise' on it.

"Is that a promise ring?" My mom asked as she grabbed my hand again, but this time, she brought my hand closer to her face.

"Um..yeah," I said, as I tried not to smile with excitement.

"Wait. You promised to marry that kid?" My dad asked, as he stopped walking, and looked at me.

I could tell he was getting frustrated.

"Why are you so mad?" I asked as I pulled my hand away from my mom again.

"First of all, he didn't ask for my consent, and second of all, you guys have only been dating for like six months! Not even a year yet!" My dad said angrily.

"It's not even an engagement ring! It's just a promise ring." I said as I started to get frustrated at my dad's anger.

"Can we please get in the car?" My mom asked as she unlocked the car.

I nodded my head, and I climbed into the backseat with my little sister. As my dad put my suitcase in the trunk and got in the passenger seat.

"Give him the ring back." My dad said sternly, as he stared out the car window.

"No!" I said in shock.

"I'm not giving you a choice. I said give him the damn ring back." My dad said, as his face started turning red in anger.

"Why? Why do I need to give it back?" I said as tears rimmed my eyes.

How could he say this?! I thought he wanted me to be happy!

My mom started the car and pulled out of the parking spot, and started driving home.

"I'll give you a choice, Sky. Give him the ring back or break-up with him. You can only choose one." My dad said, as he turned in his seat, and looked at me.

"John." My mom said as she tried to help my situation.

"But, Dad, I love him," I said, as a tear slipped down my cheek.

My dad laughed and turned back around in his seat.

"You have to be joking. You're only sixteen, and you think you know what love is." My dad said.

 "No! I'm not." I said sternly, as I shook my head.

"Stop the car." My dad said to my mom sternly.

"Why?" She asked as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Just pull over!" My dad said angrily.

My mom pulled over to the side of the road and looked at my dad. 

"What has gotten into you?" My mom asked.

"Give me your phone, Sky." My dad said, as he turned in the seat, and looked at me.

"No, I'm not giving you my phone. And I don't know why you're so angry, but I don't want to be anywhere near you when you're acting like this." I said, as I opened the car door, and got out.

"Sky, get back in the car!" My mom said.

I slammed the car door closed, as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I ran into the forest and didn't stop. I ran deep into the forest and turned around to see if I could see my mom's car. I couldn't. Luckily. 

The airport is about two hours from my house, and I am not planning on walking home.

I put my hood on and continued to run deeper into the forest. My phone rang, and I looked at the caller ID. It was my mom, so I declined the call. I finally stopped running, and I sat on a fallen tree. I looked around, and I noticed a nearby road, and I watched the cars drive by. My phone rang again, and I looked at my phone annoyed thinking it was my mom or dad, but it was Julia. So, I answered it.

"Where the hell are you?" Julia asked worriedly.

"I'm in this forest by the airport. Why?" I asked.

"Your parents just called me and asked me if I have heard from you. They said you ran away, and they can't find you." She said.

"I don't want them to find me," I said, as I picked a piece of bark off of the tree.

"Why?"

"Because my dad wants me to break up with Ethan," I said sadly.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
724K 16.3K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.