2.6: TYSM

"Hi." My dad said.

I felt Ethan's grip tighten around me.

"Hey." I said, my voice shaking, as if I was about to cry.

"Sky, honey, I'm so sorry for reacting the way I did. I just really don't want you to grow up, you know? You're my baby. Anyway, can you apologize to Ethan for me? I hope he isn't mad at me, because I truly do apologize." My dad said, and from the tone of his voice it sounded like he was crying. 

My dad never cries.

I sat up quickly at the sound of my dad's apology.

"Dad, its okay, and I'm sorry for not asking you about it first." I said, as I felt Ethan sit up too. His hand resting on my bare back.

Ethan took the phone from my hand, and took a deep breath. "Mr. Winters, I apologize for not speaking to you about it first. This is all my fault." He said quickly into the phone.

"Ethan, I appreciate your apology. I hope you keep my daughter safe, while you guys are staying at that hotel." I heard my dad say over the phone. "And don't do anything you'll regret."

I felt myself blush a dark red, as I remembered that Ethan and I are still naked.

"Don't worry, we'll be extra careful, Mr. Winters." Ethan said, as he winked at me, his hand snaking down to my ass.

I pushed his hand away laughing.

"Dad, its getting late. I'm heading off to bed. I love you! Goodnight!" I exclaimed.

"I love you too, Sky. Goodnight." My dad said.

Ethan hung up, and handed me my phone back.

"Well, that definitely went better then expected." Ethan said chuckling, as he laid back down.

"I know right! I thought he was going to be so mad." I said, as I set an alarm on my phone.

"And your dad was like ' Don't do anything you'll regret!' right after we just fucked." Ethan said, as his eyes went down to my chest.

"Keep your eyes up here, honey." I said, as I lifted his chin up.

"Why?" Ethan whined, as he pulled me down on top of him.

"Because we don't want to do anything we'll regret." I said, as I stared into his eyes.

He puckered his lips, so I grabbed his face, and kissed him. I felt his hands squeeze my ass, and I gasped. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Just as our kiss started getting really heated, I pulled away, and laid my heads on his chest.

"Oh! That totally reminds me. Grayson wanted me to give you his number, so you could you know, hook him up with that girl." Ethan said, as he pulled up Grayson's contact on his phone.

"Lizzy?" I asked, as I typed in Gray's number into my contacts.

"Yeah." Ethan said, as he put his phone back down, and made small circles on my back.

I finished setting up Grayson's contact, so I decided to text him.

Me: Hey Gray, its Sky. Do you want me to talk to Lizzy about you know?

Grayson replied quickly, almost as if he's been waiting for this message all day.

Grayson: Yeah, can you explain to her what I told you the day after the 4OU show?? And if she wants, could you give her my number?

Me: Of course! Aww, Gray you might have found the one!

Grayson: Stop! I'm weirded out by the thought of you saying that.