3.6

A/N

I'm done with making names for the chapters. I'm just going to put the number. I hope you guys won't mind, and my exams are officially over so the schedule I had for this book, is back up, and running! I'm just also speeding up to the trip, and stuff, so we get to the juicy parts! (Ew juicy is such a nasty word) Also, did you see the new book I posted? Yup, and it's a Grayson Dolan fan fiction, which is right up my alley. I did a poll on Twitter, and people voted that I should post a chapter so I did. Also, if you wanna keep up with me, my Twitter is @xGraysQueenx but you don't have to follow me, it's your choice! <3 Enjoy!

~<3~

"Julia, you will not believe this!" I say excitedly into the phone, as I sit on my bed.
"You called them?" Julia asks surprised.
"Yeah!" I practically screamed into the phone.
"Oh my god! My friend is going to be a model!" She screams, and I hold the phone away from my ear.
"But only for one magazine, so no big deal." I say, as I lay down.
"No big deal? Dude, you're going to be on a magazine that people all over the world read." Julia says.
"Now, that worries me. Millions of people critiquing my face." I say.
"Don't worry, you'll be just fine." Julia says, as she tries to reassure me. "I'd love to talk more, but it's family game night in this household, so I have to go. Call me tomorrow?" 
"Of course." I say smiling, even though I know she can't see me.

~~~

A month later.

"Mom, I'm going to the frozen yogurt shop across the road." I say, as I put my suitcase next to my bed.
The hotel that Teen Vogue rented for us is so nice. There are two queen size beds, and a huge bathroom. It also has its own kitchen. I could literally live here forever.
"Okay, but be back before two, we have that meeting with Nancy and some workers at three." My mom says, as she swipes through her phone.
"I will." I say, as I grab the card key off of the table, and head for the door.
I make my way to the elevator, and head down. I get out of the hotel, and stand at the crosswalk. I don't see any cars coming, so I start to jog across the street, and a car comes to a halt, as they honk there horn crazily. I practically pissed myself, as I made It to the other side.
"Holy shit." I mutter, as I try to catch my breath.
I walk into the store, and get myself a medium cup. I fill it with cookies and crème frozen yogurt. My favorite. I make my way over to the toppings, and start adding some cherries.
"Sky?" I hear someone say.
I know that voice anywhere.
I turn around, and see Ethan and Grayson.
"Ethan!" I say surprised, and run towards him.
I tackle him into a hug, and he stumbles backwards, as he wraps his arms around me.
I missed this.
I look up at his smiling face, and stand on my toes, as I kiss him.
"That break was the worst decision of my life." I say, as I bury my face back into his chest.
"Nice to see you again too, Sky." Grayson says, and I laugh.
"Whoops." I say, as I hug Grayson. "So, you and Lizzy?" I ask.
He shakes his head, as he turns a shade of pink.
"It didn't work out." Grayson says, as he runs his fingers through his hair.
"I'm sorry." I say frowning.
"Stop showing him all the attention." Ethan pouts, as he pulls me back towards him by my waist. "And what are you doing here?"
Oh yeah. I never told him.
"I'm here to do a cover shoot with Teen Vogue." I say. "Summer theme."
Ethan pulls me into him. "What about the baby? Are you showing?" He whispers in my ear.
"No, I'm not." I whisper back.
"You're yogurt is going to melt." Grayson says, as he awkwardly stands there.
"Oh yeah." I say, as I go back to my yogurt, and pay for it.
I sit myself at a table, and Ethan sits across from me, as Grayson gets himself some yogurt.
"Did you not tell Grayson?" I ask, as I take a bite of my froyo.
"No, I haven't told anyone." Ethan says, as he plays with his fingers.
"I told Julia." I say, and he looks up at me. "Don't worry, she can keep a secret." I say chuckling.
I take another bite of my froyo. "Could we tell Grayson? Like now?" I ask, as I put my spoon down.
"Now?" Ethan asks surprised.
I nod my head. "He's your twin brother, he deserves to know that you are about to have a child." I say.
"We." He corrects me smiling.
"Yeah, we are, so can we? Please?" I beg, as I turn to see Grayson heading towards us.
"Sure." Ethan says, right before Grayson could get into earshot.
He sat between Ethan and I, as he started to eat his froyo. Ethan and I watched him, waiting for him to stop eating.
"What?" Grayson asks, as he puts a sour patch kid in his mouth.
"We have something important to tell you." Ethan says, as he takes in a deep breath.
"Sky's pregnant? I know." Grayson says, as he puts another sour patch kid in his mouth.
"What?" I ask  surprised.
"You are pregnant, right?" Grayson asks, as his face turns white.
"Yeah." I say, still in shock.
He sighs with relief, and the color comes back to his face. "You scared me for a second. I thought I just accidently called you fat." He says laughing.
"How do you know?" Ethan asks.
"Why else would you be spending this much time with her, and I also saw the ultrasound pictures on your phone. I was literally standing right behind you when you opened it." Grayson says, as he continues to laugh.
I just stare at Grayson, as I shake my head.
"Am I noticeable? Like do I have a bump?" I ask starting to get worried.
"I don't know." Grayson says, as he takes another bite of his yogurt.
I stand up, and slightly lift my shirt above my stomach. I look at Ethan worriedly.
"You're fine, babe. Trust me." Ethan says.
I sit back down. 
"Good, because I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing swim suits." I say, laughing nervously.
I look at the time. It's 1:46 p.m.
"Oh shoot, I have to go. I have a meeting." I say, as I abruptly stand up.
I lean forward, and kiss Ethan.
"Bye." I say, as I rush out of the building, and this time double check the roads, before I cross.
I go back up to the room, and my mom was curling her hair.
"You ready to go?" She asks me.
"Yeah, I'm just going to brush my hair a little bit more, and we can leave." I say, as I grab the brush from my suitcase, and run it through my long hair.

~~~

"Nice to meet you, Sky." The manager of Teen Vogue says, as he shakes my hand.
"Nice to meet you too." I say nervously.
"Is this your first shoot?" He asks, as he opens his notepad.
I nod my head. "Never thought I was modeling material." I say.
"Well, you thought wrong, miss. You are the one we've been looking for." He says, as he smiles at me. "We will have the photoshoot tomorrow at 12 p.m. Just bring yourself fully rested."
I nod my head. "Sounds good."