3.4: This is crazy!

The last bell of the day rung, and I quickly made my way to my car. I grabbed my car keys from my backpack, and unlocked the door.
"Sky! Your Instagram! Look! Now!" Julia yells, as she runs towards me, her arms flailing crazily.
"What? Why?" I ask, as I pull out my phone from my back pocket.
"The picture we took yesterday." Julia says, as she tries to catch her breath. "It's kind of trending on Instagram."
"Trending? Is this some kind of prank?" I ask, as I open my Instagram.
"What? Do you not have your notifications on for Instagram?" She asks me, as she moves her hair out of her face.
"Nope." I say, and look at my notifications.
My jaw nearly hits the floor, as I scroll through thousands of notifications. I then click on my profile, and click on the picture.

1,005,397 likes

Comments
Load 12,463 more comments
@dolancrazyyy You are so pretty!
@itsmalia15 Wow. You are
stunning! Are you a model?
@delightfulmaggie This picture is absolutely amazing!
@teenvogue We want you! Check DMs!
@haileychrist If Teen Vogue wants you, imagine all the other industries!

"Teen vogue commented." I say, as I stand there baffled.
"What? Are you serious! What did they say, Sky?" Julia says excitedly.
"The said to check my DM's." I say, as I go to my DM's. I have about one hundred messages from people I don't know, but I finally find the DM from Teen Vogue. 
Of course, they're verified. I wonder what they want from me. I'm not even pretty. My picture just got noticed for some odd reason.
"What does the DM say? Read it out loud!" She says, as she's practically jumping up and down.
"It says 'Hello Sky, This is the team from Teen Vogue, and we were pleasantly surprised to see your beautiful photo. You are very stunning, and it would be an honor for you to join our team, and be on the cover of next months magazine. Of course, it's the month of May! Right before summer break, so we'd like to do a summer shoot, but before we schedule anything, we'd like you to post five more photos, and give us a call at 1-200-4729. We hope to talk to you soon." I say out loud. "Wow."
"That's amazing! We have to go take those photos now!" Julia says.
"I think you are more excited about this then I am." I say laughing.
"Are you not excited?" She asks, as she gives me a confused look.
"Of course, I'm excited. It's just kind of crazy you know?" I say. "And I'm pregnant. It's only a matter of time, before I start to show, and everyone knows." I whisper.
"Well, I doubt you'll be showing in May, so please do this shoot. For me?" Julia begs.
"I'll have to talk to my parents about it." I say, as I open my car door.
"Can we at least take the pictures now?" Julia asks. "We can go back to your house, and choose five outfits. Then, we can post one everyday." She says smiling.
"Okay, but only, because I love you." I say chuckling. "Get in, we're going to my house."

~~~

I let Julia choose one of my outfits for the photoshoot, and I also let her choose the location. She decided to dress me, as if it was snowing outside. 
I changed into my outfit in the car, and we made our way into a café. The people inside were giving me weird looks, because it was ninety degrees outside, and I was in a scarf and sweater. I sent Julia to go order some coffee, while I found us a table. About ten minutes later, Julia came back with a mug of black coffee, and a glass of water. She set both of them in front of me.
"Can you hold the cup in front of your face, so I can't see your face?" Julia asked.
I nodded my head, and did as I was told. I heard her snapping some pictures on my phone. "Okay, done" She says, as she hands me my phone.
"Thank you." I say. "Now, what do we do with this coffee, because I don't want it." I say, as I look at her.
"Give it to them." Julia says, as she points at a mid aged couple.
I nod, and walk over to them. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but would you like this coffee? My friend bought it for me, but I don't drink black coffee, it's to bitter, and I promise I didn't do anything to it. I didn't even drink it." I say, and the lady looks at me.
"Oh my god. You're Sky Winters. I saw your Instagram picture. You are very pretty." The lady says smiling. 
"Awe, thank you so much, that means a lot to me!" I say smiling kindly.
"I'll take the coffee." She says, as she gently takes the mug from my hands.
"Have a nice day." I say, as I wave, and walk away from the table.
I walk back over to Julia. "I'm going to post the one we just took right now, and then the next one we take on Wednesday, so tomorrow, and so on." I say, as I it back down on the chair, and post the photo.

@therealskywinters Photo credit to @Juliabishh // Never to hot for hot coffee! 

As soon as I post it likes and comments come flowing in.
"Oh damn, I already have a hundred likes on the photo." I say to Julia, as I show her my phone.
"Well, look at your follower count. You'll be shook." She says smirking.
How was I that stupid to miss my follower count?
I go on my profile, and look at my followers. I have 56k.
What the fuck. I was only at 1k yesterday.
I look up at Julia in shock. 
"You're going to be famous without Ethan's help." She says smiling at me.
"Ugh, I wasn't even thinking about him, till you reminded me." I say chuckling. "Do you think he's noticing?" I ask.
"Uh, yeah! He follows you on Instagram, he's probably just as shocked as you are." Julia says laughing.
"Okay, let's go to the next place, I'm so hot in this outfit, and I need to get out." I say, as I fan myself with my hand, and take a sip of the water. 
Julia and I leave the café, and head off to our next location.
A big open field, with tall flowy grass.
My outfit was a green shirt, and some skinny jeans, but I was only planning on taking a picture from my chest and above.

We get to the field, and I sit in the middle of the tall grass, and there are some dandelions around me. There is a slight breeze, and I bring my hair slightly in front of my face. Julia kneels down, and takes the picture.
"Remember, only from my chest and up." I say.
"I know. I know." She says chuckling. "These are my favorite." Julia says smiling.
She hands me my phone, and I look at the pictures. "You are a great photographer. I don't know why Teen Vogue didn't DM you." I say, as I stick my phone in my pocket.
"Because they're looking for a pretty face, not a good photographer." Julia says, as we make our way back to my car.
"But you are pretty! A lot prettier then me for sure." I say, as I loop my arm through hers.
"Then, why didn't I blow up? Because I'm not pretty enough."
"Oh shut up! You are gorgeous." I say, as I lightly punch her arm.
She laughs, and we continue to walk to my car.

~<3~

A/N

I wonder what her next four photos are going to look like, and will her parent's even agree? Or was this Teen Vogue thing a big lie? I don't know. I guess you'll have to wait, and see. Anyway, after a long hard thought, I came up with a schedule that will be very beneficial to me, and my reader's so you guys know when I'm posting. I don't have an exact time, but I do have the days. Wednesdays and Fridays will be my posting dates, and sometimes a bonus chapter on a random day. Also, this book will probably be ending in twenty chapters or so. Don't forget to vote and comment, I love when you guys critique my book, so I can make it better for you! Love you guys so much! Thanks for the support!