3.2: A Break?

"Sky, let me speak for a second, please." Ethan begs, as I turn away from him.
He broke my heart an hour ago, and now he expects me to listen? We've been a couple for seven months, and he just threw it out the door! What can he truly say that's important enough for me to listen?
"Fine. Talk." I say, as I look at him.
My eyes started to tear up, by just looking at him.
"I didn't mean what I said. I was stupid for saying that. I don't know what came over me, Sky." Ethan says.
"Ethan, I literally stood their for a second, waiting for you to say something like 'you didn't mean it,' but you didn't. You continued to let me get in my car, and drive away." I say, as my tears blur my vision.
"You locked the passenger door. I couldn't open it to apologize."
"You could have said something before I got in the car, but you didn't." I cry.
"I'm sorry, okay? Please just forgive me." He says, as he takes my hands in his.
This time I don't pull my hands away. "You broke my heart." I whisper. "I need a break."
Ethan's eyes widen, as he looks at me. "A break?" He says shocked.
I nod my head. "What you said might have been a mistake, but it still hurt like a motherfucker, and I can't just forgive you that easily. A month is all I ask."
Ethan looks at our hands, then back up to my face.
"If a month is what you need, then I'll give it to you." Ethan says, as he gently squeezes my hands.
"That means no phone calls, text messages, nothing."
Ethan's breathing hitches, and I know he's hurting now.
"Fine, but after one month, I need a text from you, okay?" He asks.
"Okay, and we'll see where our relationship stands from there." I say, as I pull my hands away from his, and wipe my damp eyes. "I'll make sure to keep you updated on the baby though. After all he still is yours to, and you deserve to know."
He nods his head. "Thank you, Sky."
I look into his eyes one last time, before I lay back in my bed, and hide my head, under the covers. I hear some rustling, and then I feel something being placed on my bed.
"I love you." Ethan says.
I stay silent, and muffle my cries into the sheets.

~~~

"Sky! Dinner!" My dad yells from downstairs.
I rub my tired eyes, and come out from under the covers. I look at the edge of my bed, and see a box, about the size of a shoe box. I reach over, and lay it on my lap. There's a post it right on top, and it says 'To My Princess.'
"Ethan." I whisper, as I pull the lid off.
Inside is a bunch of tissue paper, and a note or letter right on top. I grab it, and open it. It read:

Dear Princess,
                          I know you're angry at me, and you probably hate me. But I don't blame you. What I said was awful, and it was a lie. You are the most important thing in my life, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. And I'd definitely choose you over my career. I don't know what came over me in that moment. I was scared. Scared of what was going to happen to us, the baby, Grayson. And if what I said ruined our relationship forever, I left $50,000 in cash in this box. It's going to help pay for your medical bills during your pregnancy, so your parents don't find out. Don't even try to send it back, because I won't take it. I'm really sorry for what I did, and I hope you will forgive me soon. I love you a lot. Even if you don't believe me I do. See you soon, hopefully.
                                                                                     Love, Ethan

I neatly folded the letter back in half, and wiped the tears that slipped from my eyes. 
I didn't even know I was crying.
I put the letter next to me, and gently took out the tissue paper. Like Ethan said, there sat multiple stacks of cash. I was too scared to touch it, so I covered it back in tissue paper, and put the letter back inside. I closed the box, and hid it under my bed. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. My parents and little sister were already there eating. I sat down next to my sister, and scooped some chicken alfredo onto my plate.
"So, can I ask what happened? Or is it a tender spot?" My dad asks, breaking the silence.
"We're on a break." I say, as I push the food around my plate.
I was starving, but I wasn't in the mood to eat.
"For how long?" He asks.
"A month, and we're going to see how it goes from there." 
My dad nods his head, and I bring myself to take a bite of my food.
The rest of dinner was silent, besides the occasional giggling from my sister. I don't know what she was giggling about.
I excuse myself from the table, and run upstairs. I burst through the bathroom door, and puke into the toilet. I gag. I grip onto the toilet, and take in deep breaths, as I try to make the nausea go away. I stay on the bathroom ground, as I calm myself, before I slowly walk to my room.
I remember the ultrasound pictures in my pocket, and pull them out. I closely examine the pictures, and notice that it says two weeks old. So, I'm guessing that I'm two weeks pregnant.
I grab my phone from beside me and snap a few pictures of the ultrasound.

Me: I'm two weeks pregnant.

I send the message to Ethan, then lock my phone. I put it on my bedside table, and decide on doing some homework.

~~~

Beep! Beep! Beep!
I slap my alarm clock, and look at the time. It's 6:05 a.m. I stretch, then make my way out of my bed, and too my drawer. I stand there for a moment, and think of what I should wear. I decide on a varsity grey crop top with some boyfriend jeans, and some white Adidas shoes.

 I decide on a varsity grey crop top with some boyfriend jeans, and some white Adidas shoes

I then go to the bathroom, and do a quick natural makeup look.
I can't let people know at school that something is wrong. Especially Julia.
I put on primer, foundation, concealer, face powder, bronzer, contour, and highlight, before I do my eyes. I kind of look like an alien, with my eyelashes covered in foundation. I look at myself in the mirror, and laugh, before I start to do my eyes.

I finished my makeup, and brushed my teeth carefully, as I tried not to mess up my makeup

I walk downstairs with my backpack hanging off of my shoulder. "Bye." I say to my mom, as I grab my car keys.
"You aren't going to eat breakfast, honey?" She asks me, as she sets down her coffee cup.
"I'll get something on my way. I promise." I say, as I twist the keys in my hand.
"Okay, then have fun at school." My mom says, as she smiles at me.
I nod my head, and head out the door. I get in my car, and drive to McDonalds, where I pick up two hash browns, and some chicken nuggets. I eat them on the way to school. 
I hope today is a good day. I don't need another bad day like yesterday.

~<3~

A/N

Bonus chapter! This is the third chapter this week! I'm doing pretty good with my updates, and my grades are up, so everything is fantastic right now! Thank you guys, so much for reading and voting, its crazy that you guys like my books! Also don't be afraid to DM me with any questions or suggestions. My Twitter is xGraysQueenx . Yes, I changed my username. Well, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and comment down, below what you think will happen next!