1.8: Spring Break

"Sky! We need to get to the airport now! Your plane leaves in an hour!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath, as I zip my suitcase, and grab my carry on bag.

I pull my suitcase off the floor, and rush to the top of the stairs. Then, I slowly but surely make my way down the stairs with my suitcase.

"Hurry!" My mom exclaimed, as she grabbed my suitcase from my hand, and quickly dragged it to her car.

She put it in the trunk, and I got into the passenger seat. I put my carry on bag on my lap. My mom got into the car, and recklessly pulled out of the driveway, and onto the road.

"So, I'm taking a plane to LA, and I meet with Ethan and his mom at the next gate?" I asked, as I tried to remember what I was supposed to do.

"Yes, and from there you, Ethan, and him mom will be getting on another plane to Alaska." My mom said, as she sped out of the neighborhood.

"Okay, sounds good." I said confidently, as I put my hair up in a messy bun.

Soon my mom got onto the highway, and sped her way down the road until the airport came into view. By the time we were at the airport I had thirty minutes to get my suitcase checked, and go through security.

"Love you!" I said quickly, as I rushed out of the car, and swung the carry on over my shoulder.

"Call me when you land in Alaska." My mom said.

I nodded my head, as I closed the car door, and ran to the trunk. I yanked my suitcase out, and ran to the check in. I checked my suitcase in, and ran to security. I luckily didn't have any trouble with security, and I ran all the way to my gate. When I got there First class was getting boarded.

"Thank god I made it!" I said to myself, as I waited for all of the people in First class to get in the plane.

"All passengers may now board the plane."  A young lady said over the intercom.

I picked up my carry on, and pulled out my plane ticket, as I got into the line. The line moved fairly quickly, and when it got to me I scanned my ticket, and boarded the plane.

"Please put your seat belt on. We will departure shortly." The pilot said.

I luckily got a window seat, so I could stare out the window, as we take off. We soon took off, and just as we were above the clouds I pulled out my phone, and took a picture. I'm going to send Ethan this photo, as soon as we land. As I stated out the window my eyes slowly drifted closed, and sleep took over my body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ma'am, we will be landing shortly, please put your seat back in the original position." The flight attendant said to me.

I slowly nodded my head, and rubbed my tired eyes. I did as I was told, and waited for the plane to land. It finally landed, and I sent the picture to Ethan.

Me: *Picture* Just landed! Can't wait to see u! :*

Ethan: I'm already at the gate. See u soon, baby girl.

Me: K.

I put my phone in my carry on bag, and unbuckled my seat belt. I got out of my seat just as they opened the plane doors. I rushed out of the plane, and to the next gate, where Ethan is. I was super excited to see Ethan, because I haven't seen him in three weeks. As I approached the gate I saw Ethan waiting for me. He smiled, and I ran towards him.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" I said, as I threw myself into him.

"I missed you to, babe." Ethan said, as he kissed me.

I instantly pulled away, and looked around the airport.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked, as he pulled me back into his chest, and rubbed my back.

"What if one of your fans saw us kissing?" I said worriedly, as I pull away from his embrace.

"Don't worry they don't have a clue that I'm here." Ethan said, as he holds my wrist, and pulls me back towards him. "And I couldn't help, but show him some affection. I missed my baby." He said, as he wraps his arms around my waist, and closes the space between us.

I bury my face into his chest, and take in the smell of his cologne. 

"When does our plane leave?" I ask, as I look up at him.

"About forty minute." Ethan said, as he kisses the tip of my nose.

"I'm really excited for this week!" I exclaimed.

"So am I, because I get to spend it with you." Ethan said smiling.

I felt myself slightly blush, and I gave him a huge smile.                                                                                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ethan and I were on the plane, and his head was resting peacefully on my shoulder, as he slept. His lips were slightly parted, and quiet snores escaped his lips.

Ethan looks so peaceful. I  just want to kiss him, but I don't want to wake him up, so I just stare out the window at the clouds.

Thirty minutes passed, and Ethan slowly lifted his head.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head." I said, as I smiled at him.

He rubbed his eyes, and smiled back.

"How long was I out?" Ethan asked, as we entwined our fingers together.

"Like an hour." I said.

"Ugh, that means we still have two hours left." Ethan groaned.

"Now, its my turn to sleep." I said, as I lifted the arm seat up, and unbuckled my seat belt, so I could scoot closer to Ethan. I laid my head on his shoulder, and held his arm, as I closed my eyes. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Babe, wake up." Ethan whispered, as he tapped my cheek.

"No, I'm so comfortable!" I whined, as I rested my chin on his shoulder. 

"We're about to land, and you need to put your seat belt back on." Ethan said smiling.

I pursed my lips, and put my seat belt back on. Ethan pulled the arm rest back down, and touched my cheek.

"We're here!" He said, as the plane landed.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

We got off the plane, and handed me his filming camera.

"Can you record me for a second, babe?" He asked.

I nodded my head, and I started recording. I gave him two thumbs up, and he nodded his head. 

"Hey guys, I'm here in Alaska, and I'm already missing Grayson. So, yeah. I'm about to go eat my first meal alone, without him." Ethan said. "Okay, you can stop recording now."

"Okay." I said, as I stopped recording, and handed the camera back to him.

"Thank you." Ethan said, as he put the camera in his back pack. 

"Its no problem. That's what I'm here for." I said smiling.

"Actually, you're here, so we can have some quality time together. Alone." Ethan said, as we held hands, and walked to baggage claim.                                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I had exams, but school is over now, so that means more frequent updates! Thanks for sticking around!

PEACE!