2.9: Morning Sickness

A/N

Okay, so if you haven't noticed chapters 0.1-2.8 have been in past tense, but starting from this chapter its going to be present tense. Also, I'm going to publish a Q&A chapter next, because I have been getting a lot of questions in my DMs, so I felt like answering them. Also I'm going to start putting pictures of Sky's outfit in the chapters. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

~<3~

I slowly opened my eyes, as I heard my phone ring next to me. I groan, and look at the clock, as I grab my phone. It's 6:27 a.m., and its definitely too early for a phone call. I look to see who's calling. It's Ethan. My whole mood changes, and I'm actually happy to be awake, now.
I wonder what he's calling for, because it's already been three weeks since the pregnancy scare.
"What does Ethan want so early in the morning? And why FaceTime? I look like trash right now." I say, as I sit up, and look at myself in the full body mirror.

" I say, as I sit up, and look at myself in the full body mirror

I ran my fingers through my hair, as I tried to tame it. I finally got my hair to look the way I wanted it to, so I accepted the FaceTime, and Ethan's face filled the screen.
"Hey gorgeous." Ethan says smiling, his face super close to the screen.
"You interrupted my beauty sleep. On a Saturday!" I exclaim, as I rub my tired eyes.
"But you love me, so its fine, right?" Ethan asks, as he pouts his plump lips.
"Oh stop! Of course I love you. I just don't like it when you call me so early in the mornings." I say smiling. "And why is your face so close to the screen?" I ask laughing.
"Because." He says smiling. "Anyway, what are you up to?" He asks.
"Nothing. I just woke up. Literally." I say, as I sit on the edge of my bed.
"So, a little fairy told me that prom is coming up in a few months." Ethan says smiling. "So, do you want to go to prom with me? And I know this is the lamest way to ask someone to prom, but I'll make up for it." He says.
"Wait. Are you serious? You're going to fly all the way over here, just to go to prom with me?" I ask shocked.
"Yeah, babe. I wanna go with you." Ethan says, the smile still plastered on his face.
"Oh my god, yes!" I exclaim happily. "Ugh, I really want to hug you right now." I sigh, as I rest my head in my hand.
"Well, you can." Ethan says, as he walks through my room door.
I drop my phone on to the ground, and run towards him. I jump into his arms, and wrap my legs around his waist. I hug him tightly, as I bury my face in the crook of his neck.
"I freaking love you." I say into his neck, not letting go of him.
"I freaking love you, too." He says, as he squeezes me.
Ethan carries me towards my bed, and sits down, so I'm sitting on his lap. I look into his beautiful hazel brown eyes, and smile. I take his face in my hands, and kiss his lips.
"I missed you so much. Even though its only been three weeks." I say, as I mess with the blue streak in his hair.
"Only?!" He says shocked. "Three weeks is a long time! It's almost a whole month." Ethan says.
I laugh at his remark. "You sound like the girl in this relationship." I say, as I continue to laugh.
"Well, maybe I am." Ethan says, as he gives me a playful look.
I smile, and hug him again, as I bury my face into his shoulder.
"Do you know how many girls would kill to be in my position right now?" I ask.
"Millions, maybe. But you're the only girl that's allowed to be in this position on me." Ethan says, as he rubs my back. "Hey, but you know what I'd kill for right now?" He asks.
"Sex?" I joke.
"Duh." He says, as he grabs my butt.
I squeal in surprise.
"What do you really want?" I ask laughing.
"Food. I'm starving." Ethan says, as he pats his stomach.
"We don't have food here. My house is an empty pantry." I say laughing, as I get off of his lap.
"I know, you're mom told me when she was driving me here from the airport. So, I'm going to take us to McDonald's." He says, as he lays on my bed.
"Ohh, McDonald's. My favorite!" I exclaim, as I open my closet, and look for an outfit.
I decide on this outfit.