1.1: 4OU Show

One month and two weeks later.

"Don't worry Mrs. Joseph, we'll be extra safe tonight, and my parents won't mind her staying the night at my house." I said, as I reassured Julia's mom that we didn't need a chaperone for 4OU.

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Joseph asked.

"Yes, mom! We'll be fine! Now if Sky and I don't leave to get ready, we'll be late!" Julia exclaimed, as she grabbed her overnight bag.

"Call me when you're there, Julia." Her mom said sternly.

Julia gave her mom a thumbs up, and grabbed my arm.

"Now lets go! I want a good place to stand!" Julia said, as she pulled me out to my car.

"So do I!" I exclaimed, as we got in the car. "Wait, do you have your ID, and your ticket?" I asked.

"Yes, I double checked." Julia said.

"Okay, let's go get ready!" I said excitedly, as I pulled out of the driveway, and onto the road.

We sped to my house, and dashed inside. We ran up to my room. I opened my drawer, and pulled out my Ethan tank top, and some short shorts.

"Do you have your tank top with you?" I asked, as I started to change.

"Yeah, I do." Julia said, as she undressed, and put her Dolan Twin merch on.

I dug in my closet for my black converse, but I couldn't find them.

"Julia, have you seen my black converse?" I asked, as I closed my closet.

"No, I'm too busy to look. I'm doing my makeup." She said, as she put on some mascara.

I dropped to my hands, and knees, and looked under my bed. Bingo. I pulled out the shoes from under my bed, and rushed to put them on.

"How much make up are you going to wear?" I asked Julia, as I grabbed my makeup bag, and set it next to her.

"I'm only going to wear mascara, and some eyebrow gel. How about you?" She asked.

"Just mascara. I'll go eyebrow less." I said, as I pulled out my mascara.

She giggled, and swore under her breath, as she poked herself in the eye. About ten minutes later we were both done, and ready to leave.

"Snapchat time!" I said, as I unlocked my phone, and clicked on Snapchat.

Julia posed behind me, and I put on the dog filter. I took the picture, and put the caption: 4OU Here We Come!

"Now, let's head over there now. It's already five." I said, as I grabbed my small purse.

"Okay, Julia said, as she grabbed her purse.

Then, we were out the door, and on the road in no time. The 4OU tour was at the theater in downtown Houston. It's an hour from my house. I drove in a rush even though we had VIP tickets.

One hour later.

I parked at the McDonald's across from the theater.

"Lets go, Sky!" Julia yelled, as she ran out of the car, and towards the theater.

I had to Sprint to catch up to her. When we made it to the front of the theater there was already a long line that curved around the theater.

"Please tell me that's general admission." I said to Julia.

"I'm not sure. Let's go ask that lady. I think she's security." Julia said.

We walked up to the lady Julia was talking about. She was short, and super chunky, but luckily she looks very kind.