4.3

A/N
I can't believe I have to address this again. Lmao. I have received many DMs on Wattpad and Twitter about some things concerning this book. One of the most asked question is, 'Will there be a sequel?' And the second is 'Do you write your own smut?' So, for the first question, yes, there will be a sequel, so do expect that in the near future. Now, for the second question, no, I don't write my own, necessarily. I use smut from other Dolan Twin Imagines, and just change the names, the order, and a few words when I add it to my story. I have already addressed this in the A/N in some of the other chapters. So, now you have your answers, hopefully, I won't have to answer them again. Lol.

~<3~

Beep. Beep. Beep.
I angrily slap my alarm clock, and Ethan shifts around next to me. He puts his arm around me, as he pulls me into his chest.
"Just a few more minutes." I whisper, as I snuggle into his chest, and close my eyes.

"Oh my god! Sky, wake up!" Ethan practically yells in my ear, and I punch him in the chest.
"Stop yelling." I say annoyed, as I glare at him. "And what's the freaking rush?" I ask, as I sit up, and run my hands through my hair.
"Uh, school!" He yells at me, and my eyes practically bulge out of my head.
"School! Oh shit!" I yell, as I twist myself around to look at my alarm clock.
It's 7:03. School starts in twenty-two minutes.
I throw the covers off of me, and rush to my drawer. I pull out a pair of skinny jeans, and a graphic over sized tee. I turn to look at Ethan, and he's struggling to pull a sweater over his head. I shake my head, and laugh, as I walk into the bathroom. 
I wash my face, and brush my teeth, as quickly as I can. 
"Let's go!" I scream, as I grab my backpack, and run out of the room.
As I'm running down the hall I run into Grayson, and I slip forward.
"Fuck!" Grayson yells, as he grabs me before I could fall onto my stomach. "That was close." He says, as he slows his breathing.
"I have to go to school." I say, unfazed of what just happened.
I push past him, and grab a banana from the kitchen, as I head to the front door. As I bend over to grab my shoes from the rack, my back starts to ache.
"God damn it." I curse, as I run my hands through my hair in frustration.
I kick the shoe shelf, and three pairs of shoes fall on my foot. 
I'm done with everything right now. I lean myself against the wall, as I cry. My tears slowly slipping down my cheek, and off of my chin.
"Hey, you okay?" Ethan asks, as he slowly rubs my back. 
"I'm fine." I say, as I slowly take in deep breaths.
"Maybe, you shouldn't go to school today." He says, as he takes my backpack from my hand.
I don't say anything, as I close my eyes, and continue to take deep breaths.
"Everything is so stressful this morning." I groan. "And I have to go to school. I need to get my homework." I say, as I look at Ethan.
"I'll go get it. So you stay here, okay?" He asks me smiling, and my heart swells up in happiness.
"Really?" I ask. "You don't have to." I say.
"But I want to, so I'll be right back." Ethan says, as he slips on some tennis shoes, and kisses my forehead.
"Thank you." I say, as I give his hand a gentle squeeze.
"Of course." He says, and leaves.
I walk into the living room, and sit on the couch, as I eat my banana.

Ethan's POV
As I walk into the main school building, a bell rings, and people come pouring out of there class. A few heads turn in my direction, and I hear a loud scream that practically make's me piss myself.
"Ethan!" A girl yell, as she comes running at me.
Her long black hair is in a high ponytail, and she's wearing a blue crop top, and some shorts that should not be appropriate for school. The girl jumps into me, and I'm forced to catch her, so she doesn't fall.
"Hey." I say awkwardly, as I try to put her down, but her grip is tight on me.
A crowd of people are now surrounding us with their phones out. Probably recording.
"I need you to get off, please." I say, as I gently force her off of me.
Her eyes are gleaming, as I look at her. That's when I recognize her.
"I love you so much." She says, as she holds onto my hands.
I pull my hands away, and back away from her. "You were a total dick to, Sky." I say.
"What? No!" She says, her face turning red.
"Yes you were. Now, excuse me, but I have to go get my girlfriends homework." I say, as I push passed the crown, and find the administration office.
I walk in, and I immediately smell coffee. A guy in his mid fifties, looks at me, as I approach him.
"Hi, um, I'm Sky's boyfriend, Ethan." I say, as I reach my hand out to shake his.
He looks at me wearily, as he strongly shakes my hand. "Yes, what can I do for you sir?" 
"Sky, is really sick today, so she can't come in to school, and so I was wondering if I could stop by all her classes to get her homework." I say, as I wipe the palms of my hands on my joggers.
"Oh, of course. Let me just get her schedule for you." He says, as he disappears into the back room.
I stand there awkwardly, and the lady sitting at the desk close by keeps eyeing me.
"Hey, I'm late. Can I get a pass?" I hear a guy ask, and I turn to look at him.
He looks vaguely familiar.
"Why are you late this time, Kaelin?" The lady asks, as she gets up from her desk.
My eyes go wide, as I look at him. 
This is the douche bag, that I almost put in the hospital.
He notices me, and smirks.
"Where's Sky?" He asks, as the lady scribbles something on a sheet of paper.
"Sick." I say, as I lean over the counter to see if the guy is almost back.
"I bet, she's probably eating like a pig, since she's eating for two." Kaelin says, and the lady's head jerks up, as she looks at me.
"Oh shut the hell up." I say, as I roll my eyes.
This guy is practically begging me to whoop his ass.
"I'm just speaking the truth. How was she, by the way? Loud?" Kaelin asks, as he pretends to thrust the air, and I look at the lady. Her face is just red in embarrassment, but she doesn't say anything.
"You're disgusting." I spat, as I step towards him, daring myself to punch him.
"Hey, I bet she felt nice. I wonder when I'll get to feel her up." Kaelin says, and that was the last thing he said, before my fist reached his face.
He fell to the ground, and the lady screamed, as I got on top of him. Punching him over and over. The guy comes running out, and pulls me off of Kaelin. I look to see his face is all busted up. I might have broken his nose.

"Here's Sky's stuff. Now, I advise you to leave the area." The principal says to me, as he hands me a small stack of papers.
"Thank you." I say, as I get up from the small couch I was sitting in, and leave.
I get into my car, and drive home quickly. I probably was way over the speed limit, but it doesn't even matter, because I wasn't caught. I slam the front door behind me, as I walk into the apartment. I see Sky jump, as she turns her head to look at me. Pure terror in her eyes.
"I'm sorry." I say, as I walk over to her, and kiss her head.
"What took so long?" She asks, as I hand her the papers. "You've been gone for almost two hours." Sky says, as I sit next to her.
"Me and Kaelin had an incident in the office." I say, as I look at the TV.
"What incident?" Grayson asks, as he appears out of nowhere.
He sits himself down, and gives me a curious look.
"I kinda beat the shit out of him. Like real good." I say, as I nervously scratch my head.
"What!" Sky says, a little loudly.
Grayson's mouth is hanging open in surprise.
"Why?" She asks, as she forces me to look at her.
"He was talking about you. He was asking me how you felt in bed, and then he asked when he was going to be able to touch you. Then I lost it." I say angrily. 
"What the fuck." Grayson says, as he furrows his brows.
"That's disgusting." Sky says, as she covers her mouth in shock.
I know.

~<3~

A/N
I bet you didn't expect a POV from Ethan. Well, I didn't either, so enjoy! Also, don't forget to nominate me for the fan fiction awards. Ex: Best Fan Account! Thank you!