3.8

"That's a wrap!" Nancy yells, as I walk over to her.
I squeal in excitement, and hug her.
"Thank you so much for this opportunity." I say excitedly.
"You did great, Sky." My mom says, and I turn to hug her too.
I hold her a little longer, and I hear Ethan clear his throat. I turn around, and stare at him.
"What?" I ask jokingly, as I cross my arms over my chest.
Ethan shakes his head disapprovingly, and grabs my arm. He pulls me into his chest, and I can smell his cologne.
"God I love you." He whispers into my ear, as I wrap my arms around him.
"But I love you more."
"That isn't possible." Ethan says, still keeping me wrapped up in his arms.
"I bet you it is." I say, as I look up at him.
His face cleanly shaven.
"No. It's. Not." He says, as he attacks my neck with kisses.
"No! Stop!" I cry out, as I start to die of laughter.
Ethan finally stops, and I pull away to look at my mom.
"You better go hangout with him while you can. Our flight leaves at six a.m tomorrow morning." My mom says, as she pulls out her phone, looking at the time.
"Okay, well then, we're leaving." I say, as I grab Ethan's hand and head for the exit.
"After you change out of that dress!" My mom yells to me.
I groan, and walk to my dressing room. I change into a over sized t-shirt, and some shorts. I then proceed to the exit with Ethan once again. We get out of the photo studio, and get into his BMW. 
"Where are we off to?" I ask curiously, as I put my seatbelt on.
"For some pizza." Ethan says, as he gives me a smirk.
"Cool beans." 
He carefully pulls out of the driveway, and pulls out onto the main road.

We pull up in front of what looks like a four floored building. I get out of the car, and Ethan jogs up next to me.
"The restaurant is on the very top floor, because they use actual brick ovens to make the pizza." Ethan says, as he holds my hand.
"Oh damn, you're making me more hungry then I already am." I say chuckling, as we walk into the building. 
We get into the elevator, and I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess, so I run my fingers through it a few times, to get it straight again. Ethan comes up behind me, and wraps his arms around my waist, as he kisses my neck. I take this opportunity to take a  photo for Instagram.

 I take this opportunity to take a  photo for Instagram

@therealskywinters I love my baby!<3 ;)

The elevator doors open, and a pair of teen girls stand there looking at us. There faces drained of color.
"Ethan?" One of the girl's manage to say, and Ethan lets me go.
"Hey." He says to them as if nothing is wrong.
"What is wrong with you?" The other girl says, as she glares at me.
"What?" I ask in shock.
Is she really doing this?
"You are such a sick attention seeker." She says angrily, as she raises her hand to hit me, but Ethan catches it.
"You better fucking watch yourself." He says angrily. 
His jaw clenched, as his face turn red with anger.
"It's fine. Calm down." I whisper to Ethan, as I touch his arm.
He releases the girl's wrist, and she rubs it.
"Are you okay?" Her friend asks her.
She nods her head, and we step out of the elevator, so they could get in. Ethan and I walk into the restaurant, and I turn to the elevator one more time, and the girl flips me off. I laugh to myself, as I turn my attention back to the waiter.
"Your table is right this way." He says, as he leads us to the back of the restaurant.
I sit on one side of the table, and Ethan sits on the other.
"Do you guys know what you want to order already?" He asks, as he pulls out his notepad.
Ethan looks at me, waiting for me to tell him.
"Medium sausage, and an iced water, please." I say.
"I'll also take an ice water." Ethan says, and the waiter scribbles on his notepad, the walks away.
"Ice water? You mean iced water." I say laughing.
"What's the difference?" He asks, as he taps my knuckle.
"Well, on one there's a 'd' at the end." I say, as I look at our hands.
The waiter comes back with our waters.
"Thank you for the iced waters." I say, as I emphasize the 'd' in iced.
Ethan laughs, and shakes his head.
"Anyway, Grayson's looking for an apartment in Texas right now." He says, as he looks at me.
"Do you really want to move? I don't want to force you." I say.
Ethan nods his head. "I want too, Sky."
"What about your mom? She's going to wonder." 
"I'll just tell her you're pregnant." Ethan says, as he completely takes my hand in his.
"How do you think she'll react?" I ask, as I nervously bite my bottom lip.
"Well, she won't be happy, but she'll just have to accept it. And she will also say its my responsibility to take care of him or her, and that if I have to, to quit my career."
"No!" I say a little too loudly. "I'm not going to take that happiness away from you, and your fans need you. I know how it was being a fan, and waiting and thinking about what you were doing when you weren't on social media. My life literally revolved around you and your brother, and the thought of you quitting, actually brought me to tears." I say, as the thought of it just makes me emotional.
"But you are my happiness." Ethan says, as he leans over, and kisses my cheek.
"I love you." I say, as I squeeze his hand. 
"I love you too, baby." Ethan says.

~~~

"Sky, honey, wake up." My mom says, as she shakes my shoulders.
I groan, and slightly push her away.
"Five more minutes." I mutter, as I cover my head with my blanket.
"I already gave you five extra minutes, you need to wake up now, and its not my fault you decided to stay out with Ethan till eleven." She says, as she takes the blanket off of me.
I groan again, and this time get out of bed. I put on the clothes I set out the other night. It was a pair of Nike joggers, and a hoodie, even though it was like ninety degrees outside.
I look at my makeup bag, and think about whether or not I should put on any, but I decide not to.
"I made some oatmeal for you." My mom says, as she hands me a paper bowl with brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal.
I take one glance at it, and the smell hits my nostrils. I gag, and dash to the bathroom.
"Sky!" My mom yells. "Are you okay?"
I retch into the toilet, and I just let it all out, not caring anymore.
My mom appears in the doorway with a worried expression on her face.
"I don't feel to good." I say, as I put my cool hand on my forehead.
"Well, change out of that hoodie for starters. It's too hot for that." She says, as she wets one of the hotel towels, and puts it on my forehead.
"Could you get me a shirt from my suitcase, please?" I ask, as I lay flat on the ground with my arms over my stomach. 

~<3~

A/N 
Hey, sorry this is a day late, but to make it up, another chapter will be posted in a few hours! Also, my allergies (which I didn't know I had) are really bad right now, so I'm kinda miserable, but not miserable enough to not write. Okay, I'm going to stop blabbering, and start writing the next chapter. Peace!