4.4

I adjust the small brown belt that is loosely hanging over my yellow summer dress. I close the car door, and look at Ethan nervously.
"You look nice." He says, as he gives me a cheeky smile.
"Thanks." I say, as I try to smile at him, but my lip quivers.
"Hey, you'll be fine, okay? Kaelin just has beef with me." Ethan says.
I nod my head, and turn to look at the school. "Now hurry, you're already late." He says.
I wave goodbye, and head towards the administration office to get my tardy pass. I walk into the office, and I'm hit with the familiar scent of coffee. I clear my throat, and Mrs. Darcy looks up at me, a kind smile on her face.
"You feeling better today, honey?" She asks me, as I walk up to her.
I nod my head. "Can I get a tardy pass please?" I ask, as I twist the promise ring  on my finger nervously.
I forgot I've been wearing it.
"Sky, if you're tardy or absent one more time, we will have suspend you for a week." She says, as she scribbles a tardy pass for me.
"I'm sorry, Mrs. Darcy. It won't happen again. I promise." I say smiling, as she hands me the pass.
I back track my way out of the office, and make my way to the classroom. I get to the class door, and slowly open it. As soon as I walk in, everyone's eyes are on me, and I feel my face flush in embarrassment. I see Kaelin in the corner, snickering with his friends, as he points at me. His eye is swollen closed, and its purple and red. My mouth falls open in surprise, as I see a huge cut on his lip. I wanna apologize, but I force myself to go to my seat. As I reach my table, I see a piece of paper with the words 'Reserved for the Pregnant.' I feel the color drain from my face, as I rip the paper off, and crumble it in my hands, as I sit down. I shove the paper in my bag, and I hear some of Kaelin's friends laugh out loud.
"What is so funny?" The teacher asks, as he eyes Kaelin's friend.
I sink down in my chair, as he point to me.
"That doesn't explain anything." The teacher says angrily, as he looks at me then back.
I hear more kids in the class snicker, and I desperately try to hide my face with my hair.
Not here. Oh god. Please. 
"She's pregnant, duh." He says, and the whole class erupts into laughter.
The teacher's face goes red, as he clears his throat. "It's not nice to lie." He stutters.
"Oh, but sir. I'm not lying. Kaelin heard it from his manager and Sky herself." He says, as he looks at me.
An evil look in his eyes.
The teacher lightly shook his head, and went back to teaching, but everyone's eyes were still on me.

~~~

I put in my locker code, and open the door. A pool of condoms come flying out, and I scream in terror. I look around the hall angrily for Kaelin. I know this was all him. I spot him leaning against another row of lockers, as he talks to one of his friends. I slap him in the face.
"How could you do this to me?" I ask angrily, as I cross my arms over my chest.
"Do what?" He asks, as if the slap didn't even faze him.
"Put all those condoms in my locker." I say, as I point down the hall.
"Oh. Those. I put those in there, just in case, you know? You always wanna be protected." He says smirking.
"Oh shut up." I say, as I roll my eyes, and walk back down to my locker.
"And, Sky, watch out. I'm gonna make you regret slapping me, and making your asshole of a boyfriend hit me." Kaelin says with the same smirk on his face.
I clench my hands into a fist, and continue to walk back to my locker.

"Do I have to go to work?" I whine, as I lay on the bed.
Ethan chuckles, as he lays next to me. "Yeah, you do. You don't wanna get fired already." He says, as he puts a hand on the bump on my stomach.
"The next appointment is next week. I'll be three months." I say smiling.
I put my hand over Ethan's and close my eyes. I start to drift off to sleep, but I feel Ethan shake me.
"Wake up, you got to go to work." He says, as he kisses my hand.
I groan. "But I don't want to! School was stressful enough."
"Please." Ethan begs.
"Why are you trying to get rid of me?" I ask laughing, as I squeeze his cheeks.
"I'm not. I promise." He says, as he pushes my hand off of his cheeks.
He pulls me close to him, and plants a kiss on my cheek.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you more."

"Kaelin and Sky, please come to my office." Mr. Pablo yells from his office.
I look back into the kitchen where Kaelin is standing. He pulls off his gloves, and throws them away. I walk into his office, and sit on the small couch.
"Hey." I say, as I cross my legs.
Kaelin comes in, and stands by the door. Luckily, he doesn't try to sit next to me.
"I want you guys to work an extra two hours on Saturday night." Mr. Pablo says, and my heart sinks.
"Will we be getting paid extra?" Kaelin asks.
"Of course. I'll add three hundred dollars to your paycheck." He says.
"Oh, that's a lot. I don't think you need to pay us that much." I say, shaking my head.
"Sky, be quiet. Unlike you, we don't have a famous baby daddy with all the money in the world." Kaelin mocks at me.
"He doesn't have all the money in the world! Why else would I be doing this?" I spat, as I glare at him.
"Oh really? So, him getting paid a hundred thousand dollars a month, isn't a lot?" He asks.
I look at Mr. Pablo, and he's just looking at us. Back and forth. Like a tennis game.
"That money is for him to spend with his brother for there videos."
"Oh really? So, that brand new car and apartment they have is from your savings?" Kaelin asks me. 
I stay silent, as I shake my head.
"I didn't think so." He says.
"Okay, that's enough." Mr. Pablo says. "You two can go home. I'll see you on Saturday." He says.
I push myself off of the couch, and take the McDonald's apron off, as I walk out of the office.

~<3~

A/N
Sorry this chapter is short, I just really wanted to update for you guys, and more interesting chapters are on there way. 
P.S. This chapter is for you Ruth. Lmao. To our oh so similar lives, that are similar in odd ways. Lol. Enjoy!