2.3: He Won't

A/N

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever! Tennis and school have been taking over my life, so everything is a mess right now. Please don't give up on this book, I promise I will update faster! And also an update on my Tennis games. I have won 2 out of 3 matches, but I'm not even mad that I lost one match. I only lost, because I went against the girl's team captain, and I am not that good. I'm girl's number two, which is below teams captain, but still. And also thank you for reading this book!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Julia and her boyfriend, Asa, ended up picking me up from the woods and driving me home.

"Bye, Sky. See you at school tomorrow." Julia said as I got out of her car.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," I said, as I walked up to my front door.

Before I walked in I pulled out my phone and texted Ethan knowing when I walk in through the door that it was going to end badly.

Me: Ethan, I love you. I love you more than myself, so don't let anybody tell you differently! 

I locked my phone and walked in. Like I expected, my dad was waiting for me at the entrance. My phone buzzed in my hand, and it was a text from Ethan.

"Who is it? Is it Ethan?" My dad asked angrily.

I looked at my dad and then back down at my phone. I put my password into my phone, and read the message.

Ethan: I know, Babe. I love you too.

Ethan: Wait, is everything okay? Did something happen? Whats going on?

"Is it?" My dad asked as he raised his voice a little louder.

I nodded my head, and my dad ripped my phone from my hand. He clicked a few buttons and then brought my phone up to his ear.

"Ethan, this is Sky's dad, I just wanted to say that you are no longer allowed to see my daughter, and that promise ring you gave her is now worthless. You and Sky are done!" My dad said angrily.

"Dad!" I cried, as my dad hung up, not giving Ethan a chance to speak. "How could you do that?" I asked as a tear slipped down my face.

"I'm doing you a favor! That boy isn't good for you." He said as he tossed my phone at me.

I luckily caught the phone, and I glared at my dad through tear filled eyes. 

"I don't know why you're acting like this, but I don't want to be around you anymore! I hate you!" I say in hatred, as I run up to my room.

There is no way in hell that I am staying here.

I went to the closet in the hall and quietly pulled out a suitcase. I dragged it to my room and locked the door.

The last thing I need is for my parents to see me run away for a few days.

After I locked the door, I called Ethan.

"Mr.....M......Mr. Winters, what did I do wrong?" Ethan asked in between sobs, which broke my heart.

"Ethan, it's me. I need you to buy me the next flight to LA." I whispered as I started to throw clothes into the suitcase.

"Sky, what is going on?" Ethan asked confused.

"I'll tell you when I see you," I whispered again.

"Fine, but I'm flying out to you. I already have Trivago open, and the quickest flight I can get to you is at six, so that means I'll be in Houston, by eight." Ethan said in a rush, as I heard some rustling through the phone.