1.3: What The Hell

"Can I ask what I just walked in on?" Grayson asked, as he closed the door behind him.

"Grayson, it's none of your business." Ethan said, as he put his muscle shirt back on.

"Okay, well next time warn me or lock the door. I don't want to see anymore of Sky, then I just did. No offense." Grayson said. "And I don't want to see the sexual side of you, Ethan. It's weird." He said.

I laughed, and immediately shut my mouth, as they both glared at me.

"So, what did you need, Grayson?" Ethan asked, as he stood closer to me.

"Julia is really cranky, and she's demanding that she leaves now." Grayson said.

"Can you tell her to meet me out front?" I asked, as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Grayson nodded his head, and left. I turned to Ethan, and laughed.

"That was so embarrassing!" I exclaimed, as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Yeah, it was." Ethan said, as he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist.

"I have to go." I said, as I threw my arms over his shoulder.

"I know." Ethan said, as he lifted my chin up with his thumb, and kissed me.

I stood on my tip toes, and kissed him back. He pulled away, and released me from his grip.

"Unblock me, and text me tonight when you get home." Ethan said smiling.

"I will." I said, as I grabbed my bag, and walked towards the door.

"Bye, babe." Ethan said, as he waved me goodbye.

He just called me 'Babe'. I'm Ethan's girl. I like the sound of that.

"Bye." I said smiling cheekily, and left.

I ran down the way I came, and found the closest exit. The cold air sent chills down my spine, as I ran towards the front of the theater. Julia was standing there with her back to me, as she tapped her foot angrily.

"Julia." I yelled, as I walked up to her.

She whipped her body towards me. "Where the hell were you?" She asked angrily.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you, as we're driving home." I said, as I jogged in place.

"Okay, then let's go." Julia said, as we started running to the car.

When we got inside the car, Julia and I started laughing for no reason what so ever. I turned on the car, and blasted the heat. As the car warmed up I pulled out of the parking lot, and onto the road.

"So, tell me what was so important that I had to wait like three hours for you?" Julia asked, as she started to smile.

I guess she's not mad anymore.

I couldn't help, but smile back at the thought of Ethan.

"Ethan and I are official now. He asked me." I said, as I kept my eyes on the road.

"What the hell? Since when? I thought you were mad at him !" Julia exclaimed.

I could tell from her tone of voice that she was completely taken by surprise.

"He explained some things to me, and everything clicked in place. And he said he actually had feelings for me since the first time we kissed." I said smiling. "It actually got to a point where I almost lost my virginity if it weren't for Grayson walking in." I said chuckling.

I glanced at Julia, and her mouth was gaping open, as she stared at me.

"You...almost...did the....dirty.....with Ethan Dolan!" Julia exclaimed.

"Yeah." I said, as I felt myself blush.

She shook her head, as she smiled.

"And I thought I was going to be the first to do the nasty." Julia said shaking her head.

"I didn't actually do it! I almost did! There's a difference." I exclaimed laughing.

"Whatever." Julia said, as she smirked.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence.
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
Julia and I walked inside my house, and my mom was waiting on the stairs for us angrily.

"You guys are late! I was worried sick! I was thinking about driving down there, and looking for you." My mom said sternly, as she crossed her arms.

"Sorry, Mrs. Winters." Julia said, as she stared at the ground.

"Mom, the lines were super long for the show, and the meet and greet lines were even longer! And it also didn't help that everybody was leaving at once." I said.

"I don't want to hear it. Go upstairs, and get ready for bed." My mom said. "I'll see you guys in the morning."

I nodded my head, and motioned for Julia to go up the stairs first. We went up to my room, and looked at each other's meet and greet pictures.

"This pictures cute." I said, as I showed her a picture of the three of them. Ethan was hugging Julia, as Grayson kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, I like that one too." Julia said smiling.

I smiled back.

"So, do you wanna take a shower first or can I go?" I asked Julia, as I locked my phone.

"Yeah, I will go." She said, as she grabbed her overnight bag.

"Towels should be on the towel racks in the bathroom." I said, as I sat on my bed.

"Okay, thanks." Julia said, as she walked to the bathroom.

I unlocked my phone, and unblocked Ethan. Then, I texted him like he asked.

Me: I got home a few minutes ago, and got a lecture from my mom.

Ethan replied seconds later.

Ethan: I just got to the hotel too.

Me: Is it nice?

Ethan: Yeah, it's pretty nice. Oh, and my mom wanted to know if you could have lunch with us tomorrow.

Me: Who's us??

Ethan: Me, my mom, and you. :))

Me: Yeah, I can have lunch. At what time?

Ethan: 1130

Ethan: I'll pick you up. I have a rental car.

Me: But isn't your hotel like close to the theater?

Ethan: Yeah, why??

Me: The theater is an hour from my house.

Ethan: That's fine. We'll just leave early in the morning.

Me: Ok.

Me: I'm sorry for not being there for you, when your dad passed.

Ethan: It's okay. It's partly my fault for not telling you my feelings when I had the chance. And having you know is enough to keep me happy! <3

Me: You're too sweet! <3 :*

I wanted to send 'I love you,' but I feel like it's to soon. We did literally just start dating a few hours ago, but if he says it first, I'll definitely say it back. I wonder if what I'm feeling now is what love feels like.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N

Chapter thirteen, and they are officially together! I've been so excited to publish these chapters! Now there will be more romance then there was before, so keep an eye out for updates!

PEACE!!