0.6: Suspended

I walked into the front office, and the lady pointed to the principals office.

"In there." She said.

"Thanks." I whispered, as I walked over to the door.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in sky!" Principal Williams said.

I opened the door, and the two girls from earlier were sitting in front of the principals desk. Damn, freshman.

"Sit down please." Principal Williams said, as he pointed at the empty chair next to the skinny girl. "So, I heard you were bullying them?"

"Yeah, she did! She flipped us off!" The chunky girl yelled.

"You guys were giving me nasty looks, and accused me of taking Ethan Dolan from you guys. How can I not get pissed?" I said, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have proof of you stealing him." The skinny girl said, as she glared at me.

"And where is your proof exactly?" The principal asked.

"Mykela, she has it on her phone." She said.

I still don't know the freshman's names, and I'm not planning on finding out.

"So, it's not on social media?" I asked.

"No, but you're lucky it's not!" The chunky girl said angrily.

I sighed relieved.

"What's Mykela's last name?" Principal Williams asked.

"Granado." I spat, as I glared at the freshman.

"You three need to calm down, and stay quiet while I make this call." The principal said.

I nodded my head, and zipped my lips, as I leaned back in the chair.

"Yes, can you send Mykela Granado down to the office." He said on the phone.

A few minutes later. Mykela walked through the door, and rolled her eyes when she saw us.

"Why am I here?" She asked, as she twirled a piece of her hair between her fingers.

"You're here, because you are sharing a picture with students, and giving false information." The principal said.

"I didn't post anything online or share anything through email!" She exclaimed.

"Don't you have a picture of Sky and some boy? And you're sharing it to the school." He said.

"I do have a picture of her, and some boy." Mykela said, as she nodded her head, and glared at me.

"Show me the picture." Principal Williams said, as he leaned forward into his desk.

Mykela pulled out her phone, and showed him.

"Delete it." I said.

"Why?!" She said angrily, as she turned to me.

"I don't want other kids to see it, and I'm pretty sure Ethan wouldn't appreciate you sharing it either." I said.

"No, I'm not going to delete it." She said, as a smirk appeared on her lips.

I got up from my chair, and grabbed her phone. I deleted the picture, and threw the phone at her.

"There that wasn't so hard!" I said angrily.

"Girls!" The principal yelled, as he stood up.

I looked at the principal then to the freshman, and they looked terrified. I had to contain my laughter.