4.6

A/N
This is a warning. Some strong stuff will be mentioned, I don't really want to spoil, so if you don't think you'll be able to handle it, please don't read. If you can..
~<3~

The sun was streaking through the blinds, and it was right in my face. I covered my eyes, and flipped over. I try to go back to sleep, but I can't so I quietly get out of the bed, so I don't wake Ethan up. I get out of the room, and quietly close my room door behind me. As soon as I walk down the hall I smell some bacon, and start to pick up my pace. 
Now that I think of it, I'm starving.
When I get to the kitchen I see Julia and Grayson sitting at the island, with there backs to me.
"Good morning." I say, as I walk over to them.
"Hey. Good morning." Julia says smiling at me. "I made some waffles and bacon." She says, as she motions to the plate of waffles and bacon.
"You didn't have to. I would have made something." I say, as I sit across from her.
"I could have waited, but Grayson couldn't. All he's been doing is complaining, as soon as he woke up." Julia says, as she shakes her head, and takes a bite of her bacon.
I glare at Grayson, and he blushes. "I slept in my room alone!" Grayson says frantically, as he looks at me.
"Oh my god. Sky! You did not just think what I thought you did, did you?" Julia asks shocked, as she puts her fork down.
"Hey, you made it sound like that." I say, as I put my hands up in surrender.
"Me and Asa just broke up, and I don't even like him like that." She says, as she shakes her head, and goes back to eating.
I take a look at Grayson, and I see his jaw clench, as she says that.

I put on some leggings, and a t-shirt. 
"So, you and Asa are done for good?" I ask, as I walk to the bathroom.
"Yeah. He cheated." Julia says, and I hear her voice shake as she says this, and I feel bad for bringing it up.
"Well, you deserve a lot better." I say, as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.
"I hope I get a guy like Ethan." She says, and the first thing that comes to my head is Grayson.
"When are you going to open yourself up again?" I ask, as I start to brush my teeth.
"Whenever I think I found the one. This time I'm gonna be a lot more careful. I don't need another Asa happening." Julia says, as she appears next to me in the bathroom.
I nod my head agreeing.

~~~

"You're always welcome to come back whenever." I say, as Julia puts her shoes on.
"Thank you, Sky." Julia says, as she looks at me with a smile on her face.
"You're welcome."
"No, really. Sky, I literally can't thank you enough. You've been there for me, even with all this baby stuff, you still manage to help me. I love you so much." She says, as she pulls me into a hug.
"I love you too." I say, as I squeeze her.
She releases me, and opens the front door. "See you Monday." She says smiling, and leaves.
I lock the door, and walk to Grayson's room. We have some talking to do.
I knock on the door. No reply. I knock again. Again, no reply. I grab the doorknob, and twist it open. Grayson's laying on his bed with the curtains closed, and he's shirtless. I cover my eyes, and open the curtains. He screams, which makes me scream. I clamp my hand over my heart.
"Holy shit, Sky. What are you doing?" He asks, as he pulls a headphone out from his ear, and sits up.
"I came to talk." I say, as I sit on the ground.
"You know how wrong this looks if Ethan sees." Grayson says, as he rubs his eyes.
"It doesn't look wrong. I'm sitting on your floor!" I exclaim, as I throw my arms in the air.
He shakes his head, and laughs. "What did you want to talk about?" He asks, as he pulls on a shirt.
"Julia." I blurt out.
What the hell, Sky. So smooth.
"What is there to talk about?" Grayson asks, as he gives me a confused look.
"Don't act stupid. I know what she said hurt you. It at least hurt you a little bit." I say, as I cross my arms over my chest.
"It didn't."
"Bull shit." I say.
"It didn't Sky." Grayson tries to explain.
"Don't even lie. I saw your jaw clench when she said she didn't like you in that way. I saw the hurt in your eyes." I explain to him.
He doesn't say anything to this, but he does look away, and this time I know I'm right.
"I just want you to know that if you treat you write, she'll like you. Trust me." With that I get up from his floor, and leave, as I close the door behind me. 
I walk into my room, and Ethan's still sleeping. I crawl into bed with him, and kiss his face. "Wake up." I whisper, as I kiss his cheek. "Hello." I whisper again, as I kiss his other cheek.
His eyes slowly flutter open, and I smile. "You need to wake up, it's already one." I say, as I poke his abs.
"No." He says, as he closes his eyes again.
"Okay, then I guess I don't have to work either." And for some reason this wakes him up.
"I'm awake." He says loudly, and I hit his chest.
"You don't love me do you?" I ask jokingly, as I sit at the edge of the bed, my back facing him.
"What type of question is that? Of course I love you." Ethan says, as I feel him try to grab my arm.
"Then, wake up." I say, as I lean back, and lay my head on his stomach.
"I am awake." He says laughing.
We lay there in silence, and I start to fall asleep myself when I hear Ethan start to talk. "Can you believe she's going to be three months soon?" He says, as I look at him.
His eyes are closed, as he talks to me.
"It's crazy." I say chuckling. " She's going to be here a few months after I graduate." I say, as Ethan takes my hand in his.
"We haven't even thought of a name yet." He says.
"Well, yeah. I'm still like six months away from the due date. We have plenty of time to think." I say, as I smile.
"Bertha?" He suggests, and I laugh.
"Barbra?" I ask, and this time he laughs.
"No, how about Skaberchlyn?" Ethan says, and I sit up quickly, a serious look on my face.
"Oh my god! That's the one!" I say, as I look at him, and his eyes open quickly.
"I was joking." He says, as he pulls me back down.
"I'm not."
"Yes, you are." He says chuckling.
"I'm not." I say, as I try to sit back up, but he holds me to his chest.