1.2: Meet and Greet

A/N

Let me start off by saying, I'm so so so so so sorry for taking so long to update! I've been keeping my attention on my other book Love Triangle by me and goldfish20212003 . I really like this chapter, and I hope you like it to!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"We're going individually right?" I asked Julia, as I checked my make up on my phone.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you happy about them again." Julia said smiling.

I nodded my head happily.

The girl in front of us went to go meet the twins, and I was next.

"I'm so nervous! I don't know why!" I said, as I wiped my sweaty palms on my tank top.

"It's your turn." A guy with a bald head said to me.

I waved to Julia, and went through the black curtains that were blocking my view from the twins. There they were with a light beating down on them. They just stared at me, as I made my way over, and handed the camera guy my phone. I walked over to Grayson first, and gave him a hug.

"It's nice to see you again." I said, as I hugged him tighter.

"It's nice to see you to." He said, as he gave me a tight squeeze before releasing me.

I looked at Ethan, and smiled. He held his arms out, and I jumped into him in tears.

"I missed you so much! I made a mistake of ignoring you." I said, as he lifted me off the ground, and hugged me.

"I need to talk to you, and right now I don't have that time. Tell Cameron I said 'this one'." Ethan whispered into my ear.

I couldn't say anything, so I just nodded my head. He gently put me down, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Grayson did the same, and the camera guy took some pictures. After the camera guy was done, I hugged Grayson one last time, then Ethan.

"Remember, tell Cameron." Ethan said casually.

"But, how about Julia? She won't know where I went, and I'm her only ride." I said.

"It's okay. I'll take care of it." Grayson said.

I nodded my head, and walked towards Cameron. She handed me a card with a picture of Ethan and Grayson. It also had their signatures on it.

"Um..Ethan wanted me to tell you, this one." I said, as I put the card in my little hand bag.

"Okay, go down this hall, and make a right. Tell the security guard I said 'This one', and she'll tell you the rest of the directions." Cameron said.

Where are they sending me?  It's like I'm in a maze!

I followed Cameron's directions, and like she said there was a guard. It was a women, but she looked buff like a dude, as I approached her she gave me a nasty look.

"What?" She asked, her voice was hoarse like an old man's.

"Cameron said 'this one'." I said, and the lady's facial expression softened.

"Follow me, please." She said.

She opened the door she was standing next to, and we walked inside. It kind of looked like we were back stage. We came to a dressing room door that read; Ethan Dolan, on it. She opened the door.

"Wait Herr till Ethan Gets here, please. Also please help yourself to any refreshments or snacks." She said, as I walked into the dressing room.

"Thanks."