3.3: Girl's Day

"We definitely need to have a girl's day today." I say, as Julia and I walk to the cafeteria. "We haven't had one in forever!"
"That's because I've been replaced by Ethan." Julia jokes.
I stop walking, and bite my lip, as I feel a lump grow in my throat.
"Sky, are you okay?" She asks, as she stands in front of me. "Is it about Ethan?"
I slowly nod my head, and look at her. My tears are just waiting to come out.
"W-We're on a break." I stutter.
Her jaw drops open. "What happened?" She asks shocked.
"I found out that I'm pregnant."
"What!" Julia yells, as her eyes open wide.
"I found out that I'm pregnant yesterday, and Ethan told me that his career was more important to him, then I was, but he didn't completely say it. I cut him off before he could finish, and then I kind of ended it there, but then he came to my house to get his stuff, because he was going to stay in a hotel for the night, and we talked. We then agreed that we're going to take a one month break, and see where we go from there, but every time I think of him my heart aches, and I wish I never agreed to this break!" I cry.
Julia brings me into a hug. "You guys need this break, because you should be more important then his career. He shouldn't have said that, and now he's going to suffer the consequences." She whispers, as we continue to hug.
"Awe, is Julia taking over Ethan's job?" Kaelin says, as he leans against the lockers. "Is she going to take your virginity before Ethan does?"
"Oh fuck you." Julia says to Kaelin, as she steps in front of me.
I look at Kaelin in disbelief, as I wipe the tears from my eyes. My sadness turns to anger, as Kaelin insults Julia.
"Kaelin, why are you so selfish? Just because you didn't get what you wanted you have to make my life a living hell?" I ask. "Why are you acting like a spoiled brat?" I spat at him, as I stood next to Julia.
Her face flushed with anger.
"I'm the spoiled brat?" Kaelin asks, as he points to himself. "I'm not the one dating a celebrity for money." 
I notice the crowd that has circled around us. Some of them recording this on their phones.
"I'm not dating him, because he has money! I'm dating him, because I love him! He doesn't treat me awfully like what you're doing right now." I say, as I ball my fists up, and dig my nails into my palm.
Don't punch him, Sky. He might put his hands on you, and that puts the baby at risk, and you don't want anyone to know you're pregnant right now.
"Oh really? But I just overheard you and Julia's conversation, and I'm pretty sure I heard one of you guys say that Ethan said that his career is more important to him then you are. If that isn't awful, I don't know what is." Kaelin says, with a smirk on his face.
"What he said is none of your business. Everything is just fine now." I say, as I grab Julia's arm, and head towards the cafeteria.
"But aren't you guys on a break? Is everything that comes out of your mouth a lie?" Kaelin asks, and the crowd starts laughing.
We get into the cafeteria, and sit at our usual table, but this time in silence.

~~~

Julia and I sit at a Starbucks and sip on our drinks, as we talk about everything.
"Sky, can I just ask. What if things between you and Ethan don't work out after a month? You are pregnant with his baby." Julia says, as she spins her Chai Latte in her hand.
"If it doesn't work out, I don't know what I'm going to do." I say, as I think about it.
"Would you abort?"
"What! No!" I say surprised. "I could never live with myself knowing I ended a life."
"When are you going to tell your parents?" She asks, as my phone goes off.
"I haven't decided yet. I'm going to talk it over with Ethan, after a month, because I shouldn't be showing yet, right?" I ask Julia, as I pull out my phone.
"I don't think so. Maybe if you're pregnant with twins." Julia says smirking.
"There's only one baby, for sure." I say, as I unlock my phone.
There's a bunch of messages from Ethan.
"What doesn't he understand about being on a break?" I mutter, as I open the text messages.
Don't reply, Sky.
"It's Ethan?" Julia asks.
I nod my head. "He doesn't know what a break means." I say chuckling.

Baby<3

Ethan: *A video*
Ethan: What is going on, and why is this going viral on YouTube?
Ethan: I know I'm not supposed to be texting you during this 'break' but I want to know what is going on!
Ethan: Is it that boy from the airport again?
Ethan: Sky, answer me! Please.
Ethan: Please be safe, I don't want you to get hurt.

I read the messages, but I don't reply.
"Julia, the video is apparently viral on YouTube." I say, as I click on the link Ethan sent me.
It brings me to YouTube, and to a channel called Skythan. The video is called 'Ethan Dolan and Sky Winters are over? Sky using Ethan for money? Fight!' I click on the video, and it has over three million views.
"Three million fucking views." I say, as I sigh. "This is bull shit, why is this even on YouTube?" I ask, as I hand my phone to Julia.
Her jaw is on the floor, and she starts to scroll through the comments.
"Well, a lot of the comments are defending you, Sky." She says.
"Really? That's surprising, because the last time I checked, I was the least favorite person in that whole fandom."
Julia hands me my phone back, and I put it in my pocket. "Let's walk. This day is not going to be ruined by some stupid fight." I say to Julia as I get up from the table.
We walk out, and just walk to where our feet take us.

We stand in front of a big forest. I look up at the trees, and they are slightly swaying in the wind. 
"We should go in, and take some pictures." I say. "It looks so pretty."
"Yes! I'm going to post mine on Instagram." Julia says smiling, as we enter the forest.
We go in pretty deep, and find a fallen over tree. I sit on it, and hand my phone to Julia.
"Can you take a picture of me, please?" I ask.
She nods her head, and takes my phone. "Look away from the camera, its more artsy that way."
I giggle, and then compose myself, as I look away from the camera.
"And...done." She says, as she hands me my phone back. "You look great in the photo." She says smiling.
"Thanks. Your turn." I say, as I take Julia's phone.
She gets behind a big tree, and pokes her head out from the side. A huge smile on her face. I take a few photos.
"Here you go." I say smiling.
"Now off to a place that has service, because I can't get any service in this place." Julia says laughing, as she steps over some twigs.
We get out of the forest, and sit on a bench near a park. I open my Instagram, and I have like 500 notifications.
"I haven't been on Instagram in a while." I say to Julia, as I click on my notifications.
Most of the notifications, were of new followers. I only have two pictures on my Instagram, and they're both of me and Julia.
"You'll be surprised by your follower count." Julia says, as she smirks at me.
I click on my profile, and notice I have a thousand followers.
"It's not that much." I say. "They're probably inactive accounts anyway." I say, as I nudge Julia's arm.
"You say that isn't that much, but I only have four hundred followers." Julia says, as she edits her photo.
"How do you have the patience to do that?" I ask, as I look at her phone.
"I don't know. It's just fun for me." She says.
I shake my head, and laugh, as I click on the photo we just took, and post it.

@therealskywinters: Photo credit: @Juliabishh // Life has been crazy.

I lock my phone, and wait for Julia to post hers. Of course I'll have to wait like an hour, because Julia is a perfectionist, but I love her to death.

~<3~

A/N

This chapter sucked a lot! Next update will be better! I promise! Also I planned for next update  to be on Wednesday! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed, and comment your thoughts! I honestly can't believe this book has 1.4k+ reads, and 130+ votes! Thank you guys so much! ILY!