2.7: You're Lying!

Ethan pulled up in front of my school, and in that moment I looked around at the people who were standing outside. They all notice Ethan, and then they see me. There confused stares, turn to glares. (A/N- I don't know why I made that rhyme.)

"This is why I wanted you to have a shirt on! People stare." I said, totally ignoring the fact that they're also staring, because he's Ethan Dolan.

"Awe, my baby's jealous." Ethan said, as he pinches my cheek.

I laughed, and pushed his hand away. "You wish."

Then, I heard an ear piercing scream, that made me cover my ears in pain. I turned to see the freshman who got me suspended standing right in front of the car. I took this advantage, and leaned over in my seat, so Ethan's face was centimeters from mine.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

Ethan licked his lips, then leaned forward, his lips touching mine. I tangled my finger's in his hair, as he placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it. I pulled away, and the freshman was still there. God!

"Love you." I said, as I opened the car door, and got out.

"Love you too, babe!" Ethan yelled just loud enough for everyone around me to hear, including the freshman.

I grabbed my backpack from the floor of the car, and put it on. I blew a kiss to Ethan, and closed the door. The freshman made there way to my side of the car, and gave them a smile, as I pushed passed them.

"I knew you were going to steal him from us, you skank!" One of the freshman yelled.

I turned around, and Ethan was still sitting there waiting for me to go inside the school. I gave him a little wave, then put my focus back onto the freshman.

"You never had him, sweetheart, but you still have Grayson. Oh wait, not for long." I said smirking.

I turned on the balls of my feet, and made my way into the school. I went straight to the library in hopes to find Lizzy there.

I walked into the library, and there was Lizzy, sitting at a round table with her group of friends, whispering to each other. I walked over to them, and they must have noticed, because they all turned to stare at me.

"Hey guys." I said awkwardly.

"Hi." A girl with short blonde hair said to me, as she smiled.

"Is it true you and Ethan are dating?" Lizzy asked.

I nodded my head slowly.

"You guys are such a cute couple!" Lizzy said, as she clapped her hands together.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"So did you need something? Because someone as popular as you, does not just come to talk to a bunch of freshman." Lizzy said, as she rested her head on her hands.

"Yeah, actually. I need to talk to you, specifically." I said. "It's important, and private."

She gave me a confused look, then glanced at all of her friends, as she stood up.

"Um, okay. Let's go talk." She said nervously, as she slipped her backpack on.

"No need to be nervous." I said smiling, as we walked out of the library, and into the silent hallway. 

We walked a little bit more down the hall before I stopped, and turned to her.

"How much do you love the Dolan Twins?" I whispered.

"A lot! I went to their 4OU show, and it was amazing! I cried my eyes out, as I made my way out of the building." Lizzy whispered back.

"Did you get VIP passes?" I asked.