3.0: Pregnant?!

One week later...

"Sky, something is definitely going on with your body." Ethan says, as he rubs my back slowly.
"I know." I whisper, as I steady myself against the toilet.
"You've been sick every morning for the past week you're probably pr-."
I cut Ethan off. "Pregnant? You really think I'm pregnant? Three weeks after we had unprotected sex, I miraculously get pregnant? That's ridiculous, babe." I say getting frustrated at him.
"You've had morning sickness since last week. It's been exactly one week since your morning sickness has started." Ethan says as I stand up, and wash my hands.
"But the thing is I'm not pregnant. I probably just have a bug." I say, and leave the bathroom.
"Sky! Three weeks ago you called me worried I would leave you, because you might get pregnant, but now pregnancy can't be a choice on what's going on with your body?" He asks angrily, his patience obviously gone.
Why can't he drop the fucking subject? 
"I can't be pregnant! Get it through your thick skull, Ethan!" I yell furious.
We're standing in the middle of the hallway fighting like a married couple. Thank god, my parents are home to hear this ridiculous bickering.
I turn to face Ethan, and look at him. His jaw clenched.
"My parents would kill me! Actually, the worst their going to do is kick me out of this house, this family. They'll never want to talk to me again! They'll make me feel like I was never apart of the family. You saw how my dad reacted when he saw the promise ring. Imagine this!" I cry, as I hold my head in anger and frustration. I drop to the ground, my tears staining my cheeks.
Ethan stood there for a second before he knelt down next to me. "Babe, Sky, I'm here for you. You know that, and if your parents don't want you to be known as one of the Winters anymore, then let them! They don't deserve a wonderful and beautiful daughter like you if they are going to treat you that way, but before we even talk about that. You need to take a pregnancy test." He says not touching me. 
I can tell he's still angry at me for yelling at him. I hate that he's angry at me.
"But what if I take the test, and it reads positive? Ethan you leave tomorrow! You're going back to LA, and I go back to school. What do I do? Pretend like nothings wrong?" I continue to cry. I keep my hands over my face.
I can't look at him right now.
"Babe." Ethan whispers, as he sits in front of me. 
He moves my hands from my face, and pulls me into his chest. "I love you." He says.
I let the rest of my tears out onto his shirt. I compose myself before I lift my head up.
"I'm sorry about your shirt." I say, letting out a faint laugh.
Ethan looks at his tear soaked shoulder. "It's fine." He says as he smiles. "Now, take this pregnancy test now before your parents get home." Ethan says, as he pulls a pregnancy test out of his pocket.
I practically stumble back in shock. "Where the hell di you get that?" I ask, as I wipe my eyes.
"Uh, from your parents bathroom, so we'll probably have to buy another one soon, so they don't know one is missing." Ethan says, as I take the test from his hand.
"Oh." Is all I manage to get out.
"Now go. Go take it." He says, as he stands up, and walks back to my room.
I slowly nod my head, and stand up. I walk to the bathroom, and lock the door. I open the box, and slowly read the directions.
"Pee on the tip. Wait ten minutes, and see the results." I say to myself, as I take the test out of the plastic.
I pee on the tip like it said to, and I put the cap back on. I set the test down carefully onto the sink counter, as I wait for ten minutes to pass. As time slowly goes by I pray to myself its negative.
Ten minutes later...

My phone alarm goes off. It's been ten minutes.
I shakily stand up off of the floor, and pick up the pregnancy test from the sink counter. I close my eyes, and take a few deep breaths, as I prepare myself to see the results.
I look down at the pregnancy test, and there is one line.
"One line." I whisper. "One line."
"One line!" I exclaim.
That means I'm not pregnant!
"One line!" I yell, as I run out of the bathroom in excitement.
Ethan comes rushing out of my room, and comes towards me.
"What? What does that mean?" He asks, as he takes the test from my hands.
"It means I'm not pregnant." I say.
"That's not possible." He says, as he brings the test closer up to his face.
"One, I would be careful how close you put that thing up to your face, I peed on it. And two, its possible." I say, as I put a hand over my heart in relief.
"We're going to the hospital. There is no way you are not pregnant." Ethan says, as he hands the test back to me.
"No! I'm not going to the hospital! Why do you want me to be pregnant so bad? I already told you the consequences of me being pregnant! Do you want my life to be ruined?" I ask in disbelief.
Ethan winces at my harsh words. "Did I say I wanted to ruin your life?" Ethan asks slowly his eyes closed in frustration. "I just want to double check with some medical professionals, before we jump to conclusions that you're not pregnant, because if you are pregnant, and you don't take certain medication throughout your pregnancy. The baby can be born unhealthy or with birth defect or the baby could die. So, please just come with me." He pleads, as he opens his eyes to look at me.
I stare into his eyes, and bite my lip nervously, as I think.
Ethan slides his arms around my waist, and pulls me towards him. "Please." He asks. "What if there is a little Ethan junior inside of you right now?"
I laugh, and nodded my head.
"I'll go." I say.
"Yes! Thank you." Ethan says, as he kisses my forehead.
"Now, let me get dressed so we can go." I say, as I wiggle out from his grip, and walk into my room. I open my closet, and pull out what I consider a lazy outfit.

I slip on my Nike slides to match with my outfit, and then I head back out into the hall, where Ethan is patiently waiting for me

I slip on my Nike slides to match with my outfit, and then I head back out into the hall, where Ethan is patiently waiting for me. I smile at him, and place my hand in his, as I stand on my tiptoes, and give him a kiss.
"Let's go." I say.
Ethan leads me out of the house, and into my car. He drives this time, and I can tell he's being a little more careful then usual.
He really does believe I'm pregnant. Doesn't he?
When we get to the hospital we look at the map to see where the OBGYN is, so I can get an ultrasound.
"It's in the basement." Ethan says, as he slips his arm around me.
We take an elevator down, and as the doors open I see the OBGYN clinic. We walk up to the desk, and look at the women that's working on the computer.
Hi, can I help you?" She asks kindly. "Are you guys here for your pick up for birth control?"
I almost choke on nothing when she says this.
Ethan laughs nervously. "It might be a little to late for that. We were wondering if you guys could give her an ultrasound to see if she is pregnant."
"Oh." The lady says as she looks at me.
She knows I'm too young for this.
"Okay, can I get your name, young lady?" She asks kindly.
"Sky Winters." I say nervously.
"Age?"
"Sixteen." I mutter in embarrassment.
"Okay, please fill the rest of this paper out while I get a nurse. And the nurse will be here shortly." The lady says, as she sticks the paper on a clipboard, and hands it too me.
"Thank you." I say, as I take the clipboard from her hand, and take a pen from the cup.
I sit on an empty couch, as I start to fill out the information. Ethan sits next to me, and starts filming me on his Snapchat.
"My baby's sick." He says, as he keeps the phone in my angle.
I look up at the phone, and stick my tongue out. Ethan chuckles, and posts it on his story.
Twenty minutes later...

"Sky Winters?" A lady calls out, as she stands in the doorway.
"Let's go Eth." I say, as I stand up, clipboard in hand. 
I follow the nurse down the hall. Ethan close behind me.
"Right in here." The nurse says.
I hand her the clipboard, as Ethan and I make our way into the room. I sit myself onto the bed, as Ethan sits in a chair next to me.
So, if you are pregnant, you are 100% sure this is the dad?" The lady asks, as she scribbles down some notes.
"Yes, ma'am." I say, as the AC in the room blows right down on me.
"Can I get your name sir?" The nurse asks Ethan.
"Ethan Dolan."
"Okay, thank you. Now lets get started. By the way I am Nurse Lorenzo." The lady says. "So, Ms. Winters, I'm going to ask you to lay down, and relax."
"Okay." I say nervously, as I lay myself down on the bed.
Ethan takes my hand in his, and kisses my pale knuckles.
"I'll love you no matter what, Sky." Ethan says smiling.
"I love you too, Ethan." I say, as I give his hand a small squeeze.
The doctor lifts my sweater off of my stomach, and asks me to hold it.
"I'm just going t o apply this gel onto your stomach, and use the machine to see if you are expecting." She says smiling.
I nod my head, and she squeezes out a lot of the gel on my stomach. She grabs the machine, and brings it to my stomach as I close my eyes, and take in deep breaths. I feel her put pressure on my stomach with the machine, as she runs it across my stomach. She stops moving the machine, and clicks on her computer a little bit. I open my eyes, and look at the nurse as she looks at me with a concerned look.
"What?" I ask, as I look at her then Ethan.
~<3~

A/N

Cliffhanger?? I personally hate cliffhangers when I'm reading, but when I'm writing, its fantastic, because I know what happens. Haha. Sorry. Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying this book! And its crazy we are already at 1.3k! AHHH! Don't forget to vote and comment!

My Twitter: