0.5: See You Later

Julia and I were saying our 'goodbyes' to Ethan and Grayson. We were standing in my front yard.

"Bye, Sky." Grayson said, as he slid his arms around my waist, and embraced me.

"Bye." I said, as I hugged him back.

His muscles pressed against my small body. He let go, and hugged Julia. I turned to Ethan, and jumped into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and hugged him.

"I'm your biggest fan, and nobody can prove me wrong." I whispered into his ear.

"I know." He said, as he held me.

I didn't want him to let me go. I never knew that meeting the Dolan Twins was going to be so emotional. I smiled, and dropped my legs to the ground. Ethan kissed me on my cheek, and pulled away.

"See you at 4OU!" Ethan exclaimed, as he waved at Julia and I.

Grayson and Ethan headed back towards there friends dirty truck, and got in. They gave us one last wave, and drove off.

"You and Ethan are so cute together! You guys are relationship goals!" Julia squealed.

"We aren't together." I said laughing.

"I meant when you guys hugged! I got a few pictures." She said, as she showed me the pictures.

"Can you send me those pictures?" I asked, as I pulled out my phone.

"Yeah." She said, as she sent me the pictures on Imessage.

I downloaded the pictures to my phone, and set the on of him kissing my cheek, as my wallpaper.

"You wanna go inside?" I asked Julia.

"Yeah, let's go. It's to hot out here." She said, as she fanned herself.

We went inside, and went straight to my room. I got on my laptop.

"When do the 4OU tickets come out for Houston?" I asked.

"I don't know. Check the website." Julia said.

I went on Chrome, and looked up their website.

"The tickets are on sale Thursday at 12 p.m." I said.

"We'll be in school! And VIP tickets will be sold out by the time we get home." Julia exclaimed, as she gave me a sad look.

"I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I'll fake being sick that day." I whispered to Julia.

Julia's jaw dropped to the floor, and she pointed at me.

"You are going to lie, and miss school? I taught you so well!" Julia said, as she gave me a hug.

I laughed.

"Shhh...my parents will hear you!" I whisper screamed.

"Oh sorry." She said, as she sat on the ground.

"So, is Grayson nice?" I asked, as I sat on the ground with her.

She grinned from ear to ear, and started babbling about him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Beep!

Beep!

I slapped my alarm clock, and dragged myself out of bed. I checked the time. It read 6:01 a.m. I groaned, and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, and dried my hair. After my hair was dry, I put on the 'Ethan' tank top, and my tennis sweater on top. I also put on some skinny jeans, and parted my hair on the side. Just as I was grabbing my makeup bag, my phone buzzed. I walked over, and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.