2.0: Are You Serious?

As the water beats down on my body I hear the shower door open. Here comes Ethan. He gets in the shower with me, and I try to cover my bare body.

"You tease me in the elevator, and try to run away?" Ethan asked, as he kept his distance.

"Maybe." I said, as I cover my chest with my arms, and try to cross my legs.

"It's mean to tease you know." Ethan said smiling, as he steps closer to me, and places his hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry." I lied, as a smirk came across my lips.

Ethan kissed my cheek, as I felt his arms wrap around me. I've never felt anybody's arms around my bare body before. It's kind of weird, but I kind of like it.

"Ethan." I said, as Ethan left a trail of kisses on my neck.

"What, babe?" Ethan asked in between kisses.

"I told you earlier." I said, as I placed my hands on his chest, and tried to slowly push him away.

Ethan stepped back, and looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Ethan, I love you. I really do, but I don't want to continue this, and then end up doing something I might regret later." I said.

"Then promise me. Promise you'll marry me." Ethan said, as he dug in his pant pocket.

"What? Are you trying to propose to me?" I asked surprised, as I dropped my arms completely to the side.

"No, I want to make that special. Sky, this is a promise ring, and I have one too, but I want to promise you that I will be everything you need me to be. And that I will always be here for you no matter what. If you take this ring you are promising me that you will marry me, and you won't go out, and cheat on me." Ethan said, as he pulled out a silver ring. 

I stopped the shower, and grabbed a towel off the towel rack. I wrapped myself in the towel, and stared at Ethan in surprise.

"Wait, are you serious? You want to marry me?" I asked, as a smile formed on my lips.

"Yes, I do, Sky." Ethan said, as he held the ring between his fingers.

"Yes, Ethan. I promise!" I exclaimed, as I threw myself at him.

He put the promise ring on my middle finger, and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much." Ethan said, as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said, as I stood on my tip toes, and kissed him.

I jumped, and wrapped my legs around his waist. Ethan carried me out of the shower, and onto the bed. He gently laid me down, and pulled off his wet jeans. I bit my lip, as a half naked Ethan stared at me with only his boxers on.

"You like what you see?" He asked jokingly, as he motioned at himself.

"Maybe." I said, as I gripped the towel around me a little tighter.

Ethan climbed onto the bed kissing me, as his body hovered over mine. He placed his hand on the edge of my towel, and tried to slowly pull it off. So, I hesitantly let him. He stared at my naked body, as I covered my face in embarrassment.  

"This is making me very self conscious." I whispered through my hands.

"Don't be. You're beautiful." Ethan said smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer. We were so close I could feel the heat radiating off of his body. The thought of Ethan seeing me naked wasn't bothering me anymore, because all I wanted was him right now.