0.4: Double Date?

Just as I was posting a Snapchat, my sister barged into my room.

"Sky, a guy with a pointy chin is waiting for you downstairs!" She yelled.

"Saige, that's mean!" I exclaimed, as I pushed passed her annoyed.

Julia followed close behind, and I could tell she was excited. Just as Ethan came into view, Julia ran towards him screaming 'Ethan!' She jumped towards him, and he caught her, as they hugged each other. The smile on both of their faces, made me jealous.

I don't know why I'm jealous, Ethan and I will never be a thing.

Ethan set Julia down behind him, and held his arms out towards me.

"Do you want me to scream to?" I asked jokingly.

He nodded his head, as he smiled.

I sarcastically screamed, and jumped into his arms.

"You're not the screaming type are you?" He asked, as his arms wrapped around me, and he spun me in circles.

"No, I'm not." I said. "But I'm still really happy about hanging out with you and Grayson."

"Speaking of Grayson, where is he?" Julia asked.

I forgot she was there. Whoops.

Ethan put me down, and pointed at the truck in my driveway. Julia screamed louder then the first time, as she ran towards the truck. She's a Grayson fan. I think Grayson could hear Julia's screams, because he got out of the car, and his face lit up, as Julia threw herself at him.

"Grayson!" Julia said, as she hugged him.

He embraced her, and whispered something into her ear. They whispered back and forth.

"So, that's your friend. She seems nice." Ethan said, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"She is." I said, as I stared at Julia and Grayson.

"What's her name?" Ethan asked.

"Julia." I said, as I looked up at Ethan.

He nodded his head, and smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said, as we started to walk towards his truck.

"Are you guys ready for some Froyo?" Ethan asked, as he jokingly pumped his fists into the air.

"Yeah!" We all cheered, as we got into the truck.

On the way to the Froyo place, we just talked.

"So, I know you guys might want to Snapchat and Instagram this, but please don't." Grayson said, as he turned around, and looked at me and Julia.

"We don't want our other fans to be angry or assume things." Ethan said.

I nodded my head, and looked at Julia.

"That means you Julia, no photos!" I said, as I poked her in the shoulder.

She looked at me, and laughed.

"It will be hard, but I'll try my best." She said, as she smiled innocently.

Grayson smiled, and turned back towards the front. Minutes passed, and we finally got there. Grayson and Ethan put their hoods on, and we walked in. I walked next to Ethan, and Julia walked next to Grayson.

"There's only one family here." I whispered to Ethan.

"Okay." He said, as he took his hood off.