0.8: Here's Your Ticket

A/N

Let the romance begin!!!! Also some emotional parts!                                                                                ==========================================================================="Did you fake being sick?" My mom asked. "I won't be mad, I was actually expecting it."

"Expecting what?" I asked nervously.

My phone beeped again, which meant another message.

"I was expecting you to fake being sick, so you could buy the tickets, so were you faking or not?" My mom asked.

I sighed.

"I was faking, but please don't tell dad!! I'll do anything!" I exclaimed.

A mischievous grin appeared on her face, and I became anxious.

"Anything?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"Okay, you're going to clean the whole house this weekend." My mom said smiling.

"Deal!" I said, as I held out my hand.

My mom shook my hand.

"Now answer your phone before it beeps again, and I throw it out the window." She said jokingly.

I grabbed my phone, and looked at who texted me. It was Ethan. I was now in a better mood then I was a second ago.

Ethan: I'm glad you got the tickets.

Ethan: I don't know how to say this or why I'm telling u this, but my mom just called. My dad lost his fight to cancer last night, and I really need to talk to somebody about it.

A lump grew in my throat, as I read the message, again. I already knew his dad had cancer, because of a video Ethan and Grayson made eight months ago, but I didn't think it would kill him.

Me: Yeah, we can meet, but I might not be the best person to talk to this about, becuz i've never dealt with this before. I'm soooooooo sorry this happened.

He answered back immediately.

Ethan: I'm heading over to ur house rn.

"My house!" I blurted.

I forgot my mom was still in my room.

"What?" My mom asked, as she gave me a confused look.

"Um....uh....Ethan's dad. He just died of cancer, and Ethan's on his way over here. Right now." I said, as I put my phone down on my lap.

My mom just stared at me.

"Why is he not trying to find a plane for him and his brother to get on right now. Shouldn't he be trying to head home right now?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. My mom left my room to go do something. Who knows what shes going to do.

Fifteen minutes later.

Ethan came flying through my door, and came towards me with open arms. I opened my arms towards him as well, and he wrapped me in a hug. A sob escaped his lips, and another lump grew in my throat. 

"I'm so sorry." I said, as I held him tighter.

Another sob escaped his lips, as I became anxious. I'm not the best comforter when it comes to crying.

"Where's Grayson? You guys would probably support each other better, than I can support you." I whispered.

Ethan sucked in a shaky breath, as he tried to steady his breathing.