5.0-(The End?)

A week later...

"Sky, did you take your meds?" Julia asks, as she sits down next to me on the couch.
"Mhm." I lie, as I continue finishing an assignment online. I've been doing online school, because I can't stand going back to public school. I've also been going to therapy with Ethan, and the therapist prescribed me antidepressients, but I don't take them. I don't want to.
Why does everyone think meds are the answer? Because they're not.
"How are the appointments going?" She asks, as I set my laptop to the side.
"Eh. I'm still sad, upset, angry, frustrated." I say, as I look at her.
"Are you sure you've been taking the meds?" Julia asks me, as she cocks her head to the side.
"Yes, mom." I lie again. "I have to pee." I say, as I get up from the couch, and walk to my room, and go to the bathroom in there. I'm still living with Grayson and Ethan. I close the bathroom door, and lock it, as I pull out my phone. I remove the case, and my ultrasound picture falls out. I pick it up from off the floor, and look at it, as my eyes start to burn. 
"I'm sorry, Charlie." I whisper, as I bring the picture to my chest, and cry.
I didn't get to meet you, Charlie. They didn't show me what you looked like, when they took you out. They just disposed of you, but I did have a funeral for you. There's a picture of your ultrasound at the top of a cliff, where your dad used to take me, to clear our minds. I love it up there, so I decided to keep a part of you up there too. Don't worry, Charlie, I'll be up there with you soon. Please, don't be scared.
"Sky?" Julia asked, as she banged on the bathroom door, which made me jump.
I rushed to the toilet, and flushed it. "Yes?" I ask, as I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes. "I'm trying to take a shit, can I have some peace?" I ask annoyed.
"Oh yeah, sorry. I just wanted you to know I'm going home." She yelled from the other side of the door.
"Okay, see you later." I say.
"See you later." She says back, and I hear her footsteps leave. 
I quietly unlock the bathroom door, and look around before, I make my way out. Julia's gone. I go back to the room, and tear out a piece of paper, as I sit myself down on the bed. I grab a pen from the bedside table, and start to write a note for Ethan.

I neatly fold the note, and place it on the bed where he'll see it. I take the locket off that he gave me, and neatly place it in front of the note. I take in a deep breath as I go back into the bathroom, and grab my razor. I throw it against the wall, as tears start too leak out of my eyes. It breaks like I hoped it would, and I grab one blade off the floor, and sit myself in the bathtub, as I roll up my sleeve. I looked at my arm, then back to the razor.
Just do it. Do it already.
I brought the razor to my wrist, and closed my eyes.
Wait! Text everyone you love them before! No! Yes! No!
My sub concious were fighting, and i dropped the razor, and climbed out of the bath, and grabbed my phone off the sink. I sent a message to my mom first.

Me: Mom, I love you so much, and don't ever foreget that.

Then, to my dad.

Me: You've been the best dad ever, even though we did have some rough moments, I still love you so much! Thank you.

Then, to Julia.

Me: You are such a good friend, whoever gets you next will be the luckiest person alive. I love you so much, and I don't ever want you to forget that. Ever!

My mom responded.

Mom: I love you too.

Then, I texted Ethan. I looked down at his name for a while before I decided to text him.

Me: I love you so freaking much, and I don't regret anything I've done with you! I love you.

I sent the message, and locked my phone, as I put it back onto the sink. I started to run the bath, but I didn't close thedrain. I didn't want it to flood. I got into the bath fully clothed, and picked the razor back up. I put it to my wrist. "I love you mom." I say, as I dug the razor in, and pain shot up my wrist. I gritted my teeth. "I love you dad." Blood came pouring down my arm, and into the bath. The pain in my arm is unexplainable, but I continue. I lift the razor up, and start to cut right below the other one. "I love you Julia." I cry. "I love you Grayson." I keep running it down my arm. "And Ethan, I love you the most of all." I say, as the pain goes numb, and I start to feel faint. I drop the razor, and turn the bath of, as I lean back against the wall. I look down at my clothes, and there wet and covered in blood. 
I'm coming, Charlie.
I black out.  

Ethan's POV
My phone bings just, as I pull up to the apartment with Grayson. "Could you get that for me." I say, as I park perfectly into a parking spot.
"Sure." He says, as he grabs my phone, and puts in the password. "It's from Sky." He says, as he opens the message.
"What does it say?" I ask, as I turn the car off, and look at him.
"It says, 'I love you so freaking much, and I don't regret anything I've done with you! I love you.'" Grayson says, as he makes a weird face.
I smile. "Let's go. Don't want to keep the princess waiting any longer." I say, as I get out of the car. 
We go up to the apartment, and I open the door. "We're home!" Grayson yells with a big smile on my face.
"She wants to see me not you." I say, as I punch his arm. He scowls at me before storming off to his room. "Sky?" I say loudly, so she can hear me. No reply.
I curiosuly walk into my room, and I see a note with the locket I gave to Sky neatly laid on the bed. Is she leaving me? I thought, as I grabbed the letter, and started to read it.

~<3~

A/N
And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the ending of my first ever book. I am extremely proud of myself, and how this book has turned out. When I was first writing it, I was like 'There is no way, anyone is going to read this.' But look at it now its at 11.5k reads and 600+ votes! 
If you wanna read the note Sky wrote, it will be up in a few minutes. Then, a chapter about the sequel will be posted, and I will mark the book complete after that! :) Wow, I am amazed honestly. I hope you enjoyed 'Does He Really Love Me?'

If you or anyone you know is feeling suicidal, please know that there are better days, and a bad day is not worth ending your life. I care about you. Others care about you, even when it feels like no one does. If you need to talk to someone please call the suicide hotline (1-800-273-8255)