3.5: Please

"Mom, dad, can we talk?" I ask, as I look at my parents.
They both look at each other curiously, and nod their heads.
"What did you need?" My dad asks, as he turns the volume on the TV down.
"Well, you see, for some reason, on Monday I posted a photo on Instagram, and it went trending. It's at over two million likes right now." I say, as I nervously brush a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Okay?" My mom says, as she gives me a weird look.
"I was reading through the comments the other day, and I got a comment from the magazine Teen Vogue." I say. "They commented saying 'they want me,' and I got a DM from them, and they told me that they wanted me to be on the cover of May's magazine."
"And then? I'm assuming there's more." My mom says, as she leans forward on the couch a bit.
"They told me to post five more photos, to see if they would get just as much publicity, and it did. They listed there number in the DM, and if you guys say its okay, I was going to call them, about what's going on." I say, as I pull out my phone.
"Can we see the photos?" My dad asks.
"Sure." I say, as I open Instagram, and click on my profile. "Now, I have 122,000 followers." 
I hand them my phone, and I point out the pictures.

@therealskywinters Photo credit: @Juliabishh // You are not alone

1,872,538 likes
Comments
@veryluciouscali Beautiful!
@teenvogue second picture! Three more to go, so far liking results.
@ethandolan I love you. Remember that.

My dad read Ethan's comment out loud, and I felt my face flush.
"That kid really does love you, Sky." He says chuckling. "Where is the next photos?"
I scrolled down.

@therealskywinters Photo Credit: @Juliabishh // I'm lonely, but that's nobody's fault, but mine

3,864,259 likes
Comments
@teenvogue Photo number three!
@radicaldolan Ethan!!!!
@marylois12 Wow...
@ethandolan It's not your fault, babe. I made the mistake.
@lightningboldgray @ethandolan what did you do???

@therealskywinters Loving yourself is the first step, before you can love anyone else

1,056,262 likes
Comments
@ethandolan My Queen. Xx.
@graysondolan that's right, Eth. You better be treating her right.
@teenvogue The Dolan Twins?! Photo four! One more, then call us! xx

@therealskywinters My favorite photo of us @ethandolan // All relationships go through struggles, and this one, we'll get over

@therealskywinters My favorite photo of us @ethandolan // All relationships go through struggles, and this one, we'll get over. I promise.

4,013,835 likes
Comments
@teenvogue Dolan fans are going crazy! Call us!
@ethandolan Love you.
@graysondolan Thx for the photo credit, Sky.
@dolxnbabes #relationshipgoals

"Those are the photos I posted." I say, as my dad hands me back my phone.
"Do you want to do it?" My dad asks, as he looks at me.
"You've never been the modeling type." My mom says, as she tilts her head.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask shocked.
"I didn't mean it like that, Sky. I meant that I didn't think you liked that kind of stuff." My mom says defensively.
"Oh, well there is always time to try new things. You only live once." I say smiling.
My dad looked at my mom, and I could tell they were having a conversation by there eyes.
"I don't see why you can't do it." My dad says.
"Let's call them, and figure out details, before we make the decision." She says.
I nod my head, and dial the number into my phone, and put it on speaker. It rung a few times, before anyone answered.
"Hello, this is Nancy from Teen Vogue magazine." A lady says.
"Hi, it's Sky. Sky Winters." I say into the phone.
"Oh hi! I'm glad you called, our team has been looking for a beautiful model like you." Nancy says cheerfully.
"But I'm not a model."
"You look like one, and that is all we need." Nancy says. "So are you taking our offer on being on the cover of our magazine?" She asks.
I look at my parents, and they nod there head.
"Yes, but I have a few questions." I say.
"Ask away." Nancy says, not missing a beat.
"When would the photoshoot be?"
"It will be the first week of May." She says.
"But isn't the magazine for the month of May?" I ask confused.
"Yes, it is. We don't sell the magazine till mod May, so we have plenty of time." Nancy says, as I hear someone laugh in the background.
"Where would the shoot be at?" I ask, and my parents nod at my questions approvingly.
"Los Angeles, California, of course." She says.
I look up at my parents, and their faces are shocked.
"Um, but we don't have the money for a plane ticket." I say nervously.
"You won't have to buy the ticket. We already bought them for you. One for a guardian and one for you."
"Then, what's the exact day we fly out?" I ask.
"May third at one pm, so you will land here at two." She says.
"Oh okay." I say.
"So, do we have a deal?" She asks.
"Could you hold for a second?"
"Of course." Nancy says, as I put her on hold.
I look at my parents again.
"What about school?" My mom says. "That's the most important thing, right now." She says as she looks at my dad and back at me.
"I'll go to all my teachers before I leave, and I'll do the work between shoots." I say trying to persuade her.
"That sounds fine to me." My dad says.
"Then, I guess its okay, since your grades are good." My mom says.
I stand up. "Oh my god really?"
My parents nod there heads, and I excitedly squeal. I take Nancy off of hold.
"We have a deal." I say happily.
"Okay, please send me your address, and I will send the plane tickets in the mail." She says.
"Thank you so much!" 
"No, thank you, Sky. If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to call me, again." Nancy says.
"Okay, we will talk to you later." I say.
"Talk to you later."
I hung up, and started to message Ethan, but then I remembered we're on a break, and I put my phone back in my pocket. I got up from the couch, and made my way back upstairs.
I guess I can just call Julia, she'll be happy to know, and I can gush all I want.

~<3~

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying the book. Sorry its a few hours late, and I made a fan account on Instagram for the Dolan Twins its @XxGraysQueenxX so if you guys wanna follow go head, next chapter will be out on Wednesday.