2.8: Promposal

Julia and I sat at our usual lunch table, and snacked on some fries I bought from the cafeteria.
"Where is Asa? He said he was going to eat lunch with us." Julia said, as she bit half of a French fry, and turned in her seat.
"Maybe he changed his mind." I said.
"No, that doesn't sound anything like him. He always sticks to his word." She says, as she looks at me thinking.
"Well, then, maybe he's running late!" I suggest, as I scanned the cafeteria, looking for him.
"Hopefully." Julia said, as she crossed her arms, and took another french fry.
"Hey, don't be so worried! Asa's a good guy." I said, trying to reassure her that he's not cheating on her or anything.
"You're right." She said smiling.
I smiled back, as we continued to eat our fries.
"So, how are you and Ethan?" Julia asked, breaking the silence.
"We're actually doing really well." I said, as I lifted up my hand to show her the ring.
"No fucking way. Is that a promise ring?" Julia asked, as she grabbed my hand, and brought the ring closer to her face.
"Yup it is." I said, as I nodded my head.
Her eyes widened. "When? Where? Why?" She asked frantically, as she gave me a curious look.
"It's a really long story." I said laughing.
Then, there was a ear piercing whistling noise that echoed through the cafeteria. Silencing everyone.
"What the hell?" Julia said, as she turned in her seat.
The cafeteria was completely silent, and people were giving each other confused looks. Then, Asa appeared from behind a table crowded with people. He had a big bouquet of white tulips in his hand, and one of the guys from the table stands up with a poster. He stands next to Asa. The poster read 'Come to Prom with me, Princess?' I looked over at Julia who had her hand covering her gaping mouth. I could tell she was shocked, and on the verge of tears.
"Julia, princess, will you go to Prom with me?" Asa asked, as he held the tulips out to her.
"Of course I will, babe!" Julia exclaimed, as she took the tulips, and set them down in front of me.
She threw her arms around Asa, as he slid his arms around her waist. The cafeteria erupted into a loud applause, and I joined it. The two hugged for awhile, not letting go, and in this moment, I knew that they would be together forever.

~<3~

In homeroom.

"So, tell me about Ethan and that ring." Julia whispered to me.
I closed the book I was reading, and turned to her with a small smile on my face.
"Okay, so it started off with spring break. You know how my parents agreed that I could go with him and his mom. So I went, but his mom went with Grayson and Cameron to Hawaii instead. It was only me and Ethan. We were in the hotel room, and things got super heated between us, but I stopped it before it could get anywhere. I told him I didn't want to have sex with him before I was married, because you know I'm like that. I want to lose my virginity to someone I know will stay with me forever. Then, later that night things started to get heated again, and I was like 'Ethan, remember what I said earlier?' He then pulled out the promise ring, and he pretty much promised me that we were going to be forever. And then, we ended up having sex. Yes, we used protection. The week went by pretty quickly, and before I know it, I was walking out of baggage claim, into my parents arms. My dad noticed the ring, and flipped out, like he literally lost his shit. So, I kind of ran away, and Ethan flew over here. Now we're staying in a hotel together. And last night we had sex again, and we did use..." I stopped talking, and thought to myself for a second. Did we?  No. "Oh shit." I said, a little louder then intended.
I stood straight up in my chair, and gripped the table. I saw the teacher looking at me strangely, and the room started to spin.
"Sky, don't tell me you guys didn't use protection." Julia whispered angrily through gritted teeth.
"Oh my god." I said, not caring who heard me. I started to panic, and my breathing became uneasy. I couldn't catch my breath.
"Ms. Winters, are you alright?" I heard the teacher ask, and that's when I knew the whole class was staring at me, whispering to each other.
"Uh, I'm going to take her to the nurse." Julia said, as she stood up next to me.
The whole room was still spinning, and it was making my stomach upset. I tried to walk to the door on my own, and I stumbled. Julia grabbed my arm, and slowly lead me out of the room. Everybody's eyes burning a hole into the back of my head.
"You. Can't. Take. Me. To. The. Nurse." I said, my voice shaking. I couldn't form a full sentence without having to pause.
Julia continued to lead me down the still spinning hall.
"I know. I'm going to walk you outside, don't worry. I'll let you call Ethan to double check, okay? And don't worry Sky, just because you forgot to use protection once doesn't mean you're going to get pregnant." Julia said, as she tried to calm me down.
I slowly nod my head, as I see the school exit. We finally get outside, and Julia leads me to a table.
"Sit down." Julia said.
I sat down, and immediately threw up in the grass under me. I felt Julia place a hand on my back.
"Don't worry." She whispered.
I rested my head on my arms, as Julia sat across from me.
"My parents are going to kill me if I'm pregnant." I said, as the dizziness went away. Instead tears filled my eyes.
"If, you're pregnant. There is a chance that you got completely lucky." Julia said, as I felt her tap my arm.
I slowly lift my head up, and look at her, as the tears slowly run down my face.
"Yeah, if I get lucky." I said shaking my  head. "What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore, Because he doesn't want to be a teen parent? Even if I'm not pregnant, what if he gets scared, and leaves me? What if he takes the ring back?" I cried, as sobs escaped my lips.
The tears blurred my vision, and I could no longer see Julia clearly.
"Well, he's stupid not to stay with you! But if he won't stay, just know that I'm here for you no matter what! You're my best friend!" Julia said, as she took my hand in hers. "Now call Ethan." She said, as she gave my hand a squeeze.
"Okay." I said, as I pulled out my phone, and wiped the tears from my eyes, so I could actually see. I dialed Ethan's number.
Of course, he answered on the first ring.
"What's up, babe?" I heard Ethan ask.
"I need to talk to you, but I don't want to do it over the phone." I say, my voice shaking. "Can you come to the school?" I asked.
"What's wrong? Are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Ethan asked worriedly.
"No, nobody hurt me. Just please come to the school. I just really need to talk to you, okay?" I said, as I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I'm behind the school, out back."
"Okay, I'll be there in like twenty minutes, because I'm at the Nike store." He said
"I'll talk to you when you get here. Love you, Ethan." I said.
"Love you too, Sky." Ethan said before we hung up.
"Now we just wait for him." Julia said, as she pulled out her phone.
We sat there in silence for about twenty minutes, as  we did our own thing on our phones. Then, there were some loud footsteps, and I turned around to see Ethan jogging towards me. I jumped off of the picnic table, and ran towards him in tears. I was just an emotional mess.
"Please don't leave me!" I cried, as I buried my face into his chest.
"Why would I leave you? I love you." He said worriedly, as he wrapped me in his arms.
He kissed my forehead, as I tried to control my tears.
"Because, I might get pregnant. We...we...we didn't use protection!" I said, as mars continued to run down my face, and onto his shirt.
"Sky, I know we didn't. I kind of figured it out on the way here. I was thinking over last night." Ethan said, as he rubbed my back, trying to calm me. "And I would never leave you. Even if you are pregnant, because I love you. I gave you that promise ring to tell you, that I'll love you forever, and nothing can get in the way of that. I probably don't say it enough, but I fucking love you Sky, and nobody can prove me wrong." He said.
I looked up at him.
"I love you too." I stuttered. 
I didn't know what to say. I couldn't top what he just said.
Ethan cupped my face in his hands, and leaned down towards me. I took in every feature of his face. I could see his peach fuzz on his chin, because he didn't shave this morning. He had a small smile on his lips, as he looked into my eyes, and all I could think was 'God! Just kiss me!' Ethan places his lips on mind, and for the first time, I felt something I've never felt before. I don't know how to explain it, but it was amazing. It was like the love Jack had for Rose or the love Romeo had for Juliet. It was something you can't fake. By this kiss you could tell we were in love.
"Ugh, your guys cuteness is making me wanna throw up." Julia said, as I heard her make fake puking noises.
I pull away from Ethan, and turn to look at her.
"My bad." I said laughing, as I put my hands up in defeat.
"I think you should take her back to the hotel. Let her rest. Just don't be having sex for a little while, okay?" Julia said.
We laughed, and I could feel my face heat up.
"We'll try not to, but I know it's pretty hard to resist this." Ethan joked, as he motioned at his body.
"Um, I can resist." Julia said laughing.
I started to laugh, and I heard Ethan sigh in defeat.
"Do you wanna go home?" He asked me, as he grabbed my butt.
"Yes." I said, as I swatted his hand.
"Okay, then let's go." Ethan said, as he took my hand in his.
"I'll get your stuff, and bring it to you later." Julia said.
"Thanks." I said, as I walked with Ethan to the car.

~<3~

A/N

Okay, so I hope you guys are enjoying the story, because some juicy stuff will be happening soon. Ew, I don't know why I chose the word 'Juicy' Anyway, I've finally decided that I will be updating 2-3 times a week, so that means one more chapter will be uploaded by Saturday. Also, don't forget to keep voting! The support is amazing! And if you feel like it, you can follow me on Twitter! I follow back.