4.5

It's Friday night, and Ethan's head is in my lap. I run my fingers through his hair, as we watch some weird cooking show. My phone dings, and I reach over to pick it up from the coffee table. 
There's a new text from Julia.

Julia

J: What's your apartment address?
Me: I live at the Sunset Valley Complex. My room is 73. Why??

She read it, but she didn't reply. I put my phone back down, and rested my hands on Ethan's head.
"Who was it?" He asks, as he turns his head to look at me.
"It was Julia. She wanted to know what the address was." I say, as I scrunch up my brows, and think.
"Is she coming over?" Ethan asks.
"I don't know. She just read my text." I say.
"Oh okay." He says, as he turns back to the TV.

There were four loud knocks at the door, so I carefully come out from under Ethan's head, and go to the door. I look through the peep hole, and see a crying Julia, so I immediately open the door.
"Oh my god, what happened?" I ask frantically, as I pull her in, and close the door behind her.
She just continues to cry, and falls into my arms. I slowly crouch down to the ground, so we're both sitting on the ground, and I hug her tightly.
"Is it Asa?" I whisper, as Julia's body shakes in my arms, her shoulders going up and down quickly, as she tries to catch her breath.
"Y-yeah." She manages to get out, and I see Ethan's head pop up, as he gives me a concerned look.
"Can I ask what he did?" I pull away from the hug, and look at her. 
Her long dark brown hair sticking too her tear stained face. I push the hair out of her face, and she looks at me. Her eyes red and puffy.
"He cheated." Julia says, as she wipes the palm of her hands on her face, and my heart stops for a second.
"He cheated!" I say shocked. "What an asshole." I say angry.
Julia pulls her hair up into a half bun. "He cheated on me with Bailey Cale." She says, her sadness turned to anger.
"Okay, no. Why would he do that? You are so much better then her. I mean look at you, then look at her." I say shaking my head.
She laughs, and I smile. That's the reaction I was hoping to get out of her. I hate it when she cries, it makes me wanna cry, and Julia usually isn't one to cry. She usually bottles up her emotions, and won't let them out. 
"You wanna move to the couch? This ground is pretty hard." I say, as I tap the ground.
"Yes, please." She says, as she gets up from the ground.
I get up, and we sit on the couch. Ethan puts his arm around me, and I push it off, as I lean over to whisper something in his ear. "Not right now, her boyfriend just cheated on her." 
His eyes practically bulge from his head. 
"Now, go away, its me and Julia's night today." I say loudly, so Julia can hear me this time.
I push him off the couch, and he glares at me. "Fine, me and Grayson will have our own night." Ethan says, as he stomps out of the living room.
"So, what do you wanna watch?" I ask, as I toss the TV remote at her.
She catches it, and thinks for a second. "Can we just do something else?" She asks.
"Okay, what do you want to do?" I ask, as she turns the TV off.
"Hmm. Oh! Can we have a little fashion show like we did when we were little kids?" Julia asks, her eyes gleaming.
"Oh yeah. I remember how much you loved to do that when you were upset." I say chuckling. "But I don't have much." I warn, as we get up from the couch, and head to my room.
I open my room door, and Julia looks from the room then to me.
"Wow." She says, as I motion for her to go in.
I notice Ethan on the bed, and he looks at me. "Are you kicking me out of here too?" He asks, as he sits up.
"Yeah, I am. Me and Julia want to be little kids again, and have a little fashion show." I say chuckling, as I leave the door open.
"Oh, can I watch." Ethan asks, a smirk on his lips.
"If you make some food." I say, as I look at Julia.
She's too busy admiring the bathroom that she didn't hear a second of our conversation. Thank goodness. Ethan hops off of the bed, and hugs me from behind. "Don't make me wait to long." He whispers in my ear, and I smile.
"Get out." I chuckle, as I push him out of the room, and close the door.
"Everything in this drawer is mine, so you can wear anything." I say, as I open the drawers, and pull some shirts out. "I also have my formal dresses in here." I say, as I open the door to the walk in closet, and point to a small rack. "But everything else in this closet is Ethan's."
"Oh okay." She says. "Well, what's our first category?" Julia asks, as she looks at my dresses.
"Casual?" I suggest, and she smiles. 
"I'm gonna kick your ass." She says, as she rushes out to my dresser.
I shake my head, and dig through my drawer. I pull out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, that are completely black, and I decide to pair it with a yellow crop top that says 'Not Average.' I go into the bathroom, and put it on. I look at myself in the mirror, and I can see the bump of my baby. I smile, and look back up at my face. My hair is a mess, so I brush it, and part it on the left side. I go back out to the room, and Julia's wearing a pair of black tights and a large t-shirt, that's tied in the front. 
"Ta-da." I say, as I motion to my clothes.
"Yeah, I win." She says laughing, as she motions to her clothes.
"No, I win." I say.
"No."
"Then, let's ask Ethan." I suggest.
"That's biased." Julia says, as she crosses her arms.
"Fine, we'll include Grayson." I say.
She nods her head agreeing, and I open the room door. "Grayson!" I yell, as Julia follows close behind me.
"I'm in the living room." Grayson yells back, and I look at Julia.
"It's like he expected us to ask." Julia says, as she shakes her head.
"Ethan probably asked him to join him." I say.
We walk into the living room, and Ethan mutes the TV. He looks me up and down, and bites his lip.
"What are you guys dressed as?" Grayson asks confused.
"You obviously don't know fashion. It's casual." I say, as I shake my head, and laugh.
"So who wins?" Julia asks, as she puts her hand on her hip, and looks at Ethan and Grayson intently.
"Sky." Ethan blurts.
"Julia." Grayson says, almost a second after Ethan. "What! That's dumb. You're only saying that, because she's your girlfriend." Grayson says to Ethan, and I scoff.
"No, you only said Julia, because you know I'll beat your ass if you say Sky." Ethan says, as he continues to stare at me.
"No, I said Julia, because I think she looks more casual then Sky." Grayson says, as he crosses his arms.
"Bull shit." Ethan argues.
"Okay, we both win." I say, but the two don't hear, and Julia laughs. "Let's go try on something else." I say laughing, as I push her back towards the room.
The twins don't even notice that we went back to the room.

Julia and I were laying side by side when Ethan walked in.
"Guys, its two a.m. Let's get to bed." He says, as he turns the fan on in the room.
"Who are you my dad?" Julia asks chuckling, as she sits up.
"Ethan, can Julia sleep in the bed with me tonight?" I ask, as I also sit up.
"No, its okay, Sky. I can sleep on the couch. And I'll be able to sleep more deeply if I know I'm not invading your space." Julia says smiling, as she gets off the bed.
"Are you sure?" I ask, as I raise a brow.
"Yes. And don't worry about any blanket. Goodnight." She says, as she leaves the room.
Ethan looks at me with a raised brow, and I shrug my shoulders. He takes his shirt off, and dives into the bed with me. His arms around my waist, as he pulls me closer. I nuzzle into his chest, and I fall asleep.

~<3~

A/N
Another chapter coming in an hour or so. I'm feeling generous. :) I hope you enjoyed.