4.7

He hits my stomach.

I scream, and he drops the knife. I manage to kick it away, but as I look back at him, he continues to punch me, and I feel my stomach turn. I try to kick, punch, and scream, but nothing is helping. Punch after punch onto my stomach. 
"Kaelin your killing her!" I sob, as I try to stop him.
He stops abruptly, and gets into his car. I hold my stomach in pain, as I cry. "Help me." I cry, as he drives away. "Help me." 
I try to sit up, but I'm in too much pain. My stomach hurts and so do my inner thighs. 
Please, God, if you're real, keep her alive. I can't lose her. I just can't.
I look up at the dark sky, and just as I was going to cry for help, I black out.

Ethan's POV
"Sky!" I yell, as I try to open the door to the McDonald's but its locked. 
Where the hell are you?
"Sky!" I yell again, as I pull out my phone. "Sky, if you're hiding it's not funny! Just come out. Let's go home." I yell.
Then, just as I was about to call Grayson, I hear a loud sob. I run behind the building, and I see Sky on the ground. Curled up in a ball, her pants are down to her ankles.
"Holy shit. Sky, what happened?" I ask, as I run to her.
"Don't touch me!" She cries out. 
Her eyes are tightly shut, as she says this. I look down at her legs, and blood is coming out of her.
"It's Ethan, Sky." I say, as I try to remain calm.
I pull out my phone, and start to dial 911.
"This is 911, what is your emergency?" A dispatcher asks, as I put my hand on her head.
Her eyes open, and she pushes me away, as she manages to drag herself away from me.
"My girlfriend. I just came to pick her up from work, and all the lights were off in the building, and I heard her cry. I found her behind the building, and she's bleeding from her vagina. She's pregnant." I say frantically, as I run my fingers through my hair.
"Okay, tell me your location, I'll send the ambulance and police." She says calmly.
"I'm at the McDonald's on Thunderbolt road." I say, as I look at Sky.
Her head is on her knees, and she's sobbing.
"Help is on the way." The dispatcher says, and I hang up without thinking.
"Sky." I say, as I slowly walk towards her. "What happened?" I ask, as I crouch in front of her.
I don't reach out to her, because she looks horrified. She doesn't say anything. She just cries, and it sounds awful. She sounds like she's in emotional and physical pain. 
"You'll be okay." I whisper, as I sit down in front of her.
A hot tear slips down my cheek, and I wipe it. I can't let her see me weak like this. Especially when she needs me the most.
Sky, just tell me what happened. Please. I want to help you. I love you.

Sky's POV
I can hear sirens in the distance, and I hear Ethan shift in front of me. I lift up my head, and look at Ethan. He's staring right back at me in silence. I can see the tears on his cheek, and I start to cry more.
"I'm sorry." I whimper, as I reach out to grab his hand.
He takes my hand in his, and kisses my knuckles, and I flinch.
I don't deserve this. I let Kaelin rape me, and now I'm letting Ethan continue to love me.
I pull my hand back, and tuck my head back into my arms, as I hear people running towards us.
"It's the police." I hear a guy say, as they approach us.
I lift up my head, and the police are pointing a gun at us.
"Kill me." I cry, as I dig my nails into my knees. "KILL ME!" I scream.
My tears are blurring my vision, and I hear Ethan cry. I can't look at him.
"Guys, back here!" The police yells, as he puts his gun back in his holder.
A few more people with a stretcher appear, and I look at Ethan.
"Just kill me." I whisper, as I let myself go.
I slump to the side, and my cheek touches the cold concrete ground. A few of the paramedics slowly lift me up, and I feel something come out of me. I look down, and blood is running down my leg. 
"Get me a rape kit." The paramedic on my left says, and I look at her.
Now that I hear her say it out loud, reality sinks in.
"Rape kit?" Ethan asks in shock, as he gets up from the ground.
The paramedics lay me down on the stretcher, and buckle me in. The paramedics quickly run me back to the ambulance, and leave Ethan's question unanswered. The put me in the ambulance, and its cold in here. I look around, but I can barely see anything, because I'm still crying.
"What's your name?" The lady asks me, as she leans over to look at me.
"S-Sky." I stutter, as I try to wipe my eyes, but they're strapped down. "I-I n-need to  wipe m-my eyes." I say, as I desperately try to free my arm.
"Dr. Relph, will wipe your eyes for you." She says.
"No!" I cry out, and the three of them just stop, as they look at me. "Just let my arm go." I say, as I try to get out.
"Let one of her arm's go." The lady says, and Dr. Relph starts to unbuckle one of the buckles, so I can move my arm out.
She hands me a tissue, and I shakily wipe my eyes, and I can finally see.
"Sky, can you tell us what happened?" She asks, as she sets up a little test tube, and a Q-tip.
"K-Kaelin. He-he hurt me." I say, trying not to burst into tears again.
"Did he touch you?" She asks, as she puts on some blue latex gloves.
I slowly nod my head, and I'm filled with regret. 
"Okay, I'm just gonna swab your vagina for his DNA, so we can arrest him, okay?" She says calmly, and I lift up my head to look at her.
"No, please don't touch me." I cry again.
"We have to, Sky. We have to make you all better." She says, as she looks at me intently.
"How old do I look like to you? Three? I don't wanna be better! Just let me die. I deserve it! I let Kaelin do this to me. Just let me die." I say, as my voice cracks.
My tears threatening to spill out again.
"We can't let you die. I won't let you die." The lady says, as she stands next to me. "Now, how many months pregnant are you?"
"I'm two months and three weeks." I say, and my throat hurts from all the crying I've been doing.
"Okay, now I'm going to swab you. It'll only be for one second." She says, and I close my eyes tightly.