0.9: I'm Sorry

A/N

Let me just start with saying that updates will be slow for a few weeks, because I just lost both of my great grandmother in a span of one week. And I also just witnessed one of there dead bodies, and it felt like a punch in the stomach. But honestly the Dolan Twins videos and funny tweets have been helping me through the loss. Anyway, I hope you guys have been enjoying this book, because I sure am enjoying it. (Writing it that is.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                     After Julia and I got home from Starbucks. We gave my mom her latte, and Julia went home. After Julia left it was just my mom and I.

"When does Saige get home again?" I asked, as my mom and I sat on the sofa.

"Any second now, actually." My mom said, as she looked at her phone. "She's usually home by 2:05."

"Okay." I said, as I got up from the sofa.

"Why?"

"I was just asking, and I wanted to make conversation." I said smiling.

I started to walk towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" She asked, as she turned, and looked at me.

"To my room. I need to call someone." I said.

My mom nodded her head, and sipped her coffee. I ran upstairs, and laid on my bed. I pulled out my phone, and clicked on the FaceTime app. I looked for Ethan's contact, then called him. He didn't answer the first time, so I tried again.

I really need to talk to him about what happened earlier. The kiss.

This time he answered on the fourth ring. His face filled my screen along with a running shower head.

"Oh my god! Did I call at a wrong time?" I asked, as I covered my face in embarrassment.

Ethan let out a small chuckle, and pushed his wet hair out of his eyes.

"No, it's fine. I'm only taking a shower." Ethan said sarcastically.

"Okay......anyways are you okay?" I asked, as I scratched my head.

"I'm better then I was when I first heard the news, but Grayson's still not back from wherever he went yet. I think he's taking it the hardest." Ethan said, as the water ran down his face.

"That sucks. I'm here for you guys. Even if I'm not the best at comforting. Anyways, I was just calling to clear the air about what happened earlier." I said.

Ethan sighed, and nervously ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know I kissed you, but I still only think of you as a friend, Sky. I'm sorry." He said.

Crack!

I think my heart just broke. I nod my head at him.

"It didn't mean anything to me either." I lied, as my bottom lip quivered.

"Sky, I really am sorry. I don't know what made me kiss you, and I'm sorry if I hurt you." Ethan said.

My tears blur my vision.

"No, you don't need to be sorry. I don't know why I'm so hurt! You're famous, and I'm not. Nothing works out between two opposite people who have two different lifestyles. I'm so sorry for your loss, Ethan. See you in a few months. Bye." I choke out, as tears stream down my face.

I wipe my tears, and notice that Ethan has started to cry. I wave goodbye.

"Sky, wa-."

I end the FaceTime before he can finish. I can't stand to hear him apologize to me again. I might cry more then I already am. There's an ache in my chest that feels like it won't go away. I threw my phone to the ground, and shoved my face into my pillow. I cried, and cried. I ended up crying myself to sleep, and luckily nobody came in to check on me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Sky, wake up! You're going to be late." My mom said, as she shook me awake.