2.2: Really?

Ethan and I slowly, but surely walked into the airport, and we stopped in front of security.

"I don't want you to leave me." Ethan pouted as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to leave you either, but I have to," I said as I placed my hand on his chest.

"I love you, Baby Girl," Ethan said, as he kissed me.

"Ethan Dolan!" A girl screamed as a crowd of girls flooded the airport.

"Hey, guys!" Ethan exclaimed smiling as he kept his arms around my waist.

"Ugh, she's here." I heard a girl yell, as some of the other girls agreed.

"I'm going to go through security, so you can meet your fans in peace. I'm done with all the negativity, right now. They obviously hate me." I say as I turn away from Ethan, and grab my suitcase.

"Wait. Sky." Ethan said as he grabbed my wrist.

Just as I was about to say something, a girl pushed through the crowd and approached us.

"Can I have a picture with the two of you?" The girl asked as she looked at Ethan and me.

"Me and Ethan?" I asked surprised, as I pointed at myself.

She nodded her head smiling.

"I made a ship name for you guys. It's Skythan." The girl said.

I chuckled at the name.

"That's really cute. Thank you." I said smiling.

I motioned for the girl to stand between Ethan and I. I smiled into the camera of the girl's phone, as she took the picture.

 "Can you tag me in that picture if you post it on Instagram?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said smiling.

"My Instagram is _therealskywinters_," I said, as I pulled out my phone.

"I know. I'm already following you." She said.

"Sky, your plane is leaving in forty-five minutes," Ethan said, as he pulled me into another hug.

"Okay," I said to Ethan. "Don't forget to tag me in your picture. I'll follow you back." I said to the girl.

"Okay, thank you." She said as she disappeared into the crowd.

The crowd erupted into screams again.

"Guys, give me a minute to say goodbye, and then we can take pictures," Ethan said.

I hugged Ethan tightly, as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I whispered.

"I'm going to miss you more, babe," Ethan said.

"Thank you for the promise ring. I love it. And I love you, Ethan." I said.

"I love you too, Sky," Ethan said, as he cupped my face.

I stood on my tip toes, and kissed him.

Some girls from the crowd groaned in disgust, as they watched Ethan and I kiss.

I pulled away from Ethan and looked at the crowd of glaring girls. I grabbed my suitcase and put it on the sensor so the workers could check it.

"Bye," I said, as I walked through the detector.

Ethan frowned and waved back. A worker handed me my suitcase, and I dragged it to the counter. I checked it in. After that, I walked to my gate and sat down as I waited for the plane to start boarding. As I waited for the time to pass I got on Instagram. I had a notification.