1.4: Q&A

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't published in a while, I've been super busy on Twitter, Musically, Homework, and my other book. I apologize again. Next Update will be 10 times quicker! Thank you for your understanding!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, I'm going out for lunch." I said, as I grabbed my car key, and my cell phone.

"With who?" My mom asked, as she popped her head out of the laundry room. "Julia?" She asked.

"No, if I wanted to eat lunch with her, I wouldn't have let her go home so early. I'm going to eat lunch by myself. I need some me time." I said smiling.

"But you didn't tell me about your night. How was the tour?" She asked, as she went back into the laundry room.

I looked at my phone, it read 11:15 a.m.

"It was good, and Ethan and Grayson were happy to see me, and I was happy to see them." I said. "Now, I'm really hungry, so I'm going to go."

"Okay, have fun by yourself, sweetie!" My mom exclaimed.

I nodded my head, knowing that she can't see me. I walked out of the house, and I got into my car. I drove down the road, and parked in the visitors parking area. Then, I decided to text Ethan where I am.

Me: Go down the road to my house, and keep going straight down the road. Don't stop at my house. I'll be in the visitors parking area. <3

Ethan replied quickly.

Ethan: Ok, I'm just pulling into your neighborhood now. <3

Me: k :)

I stood right outside of my car for a few minutes, as I waited for Ethan. The air was nice and warm against my skin. This weather is way better then last night's weather. Just as I put my phone in my pocket, Ethan pulled up next to me. He rolled down the passenger seat window, and I could see his mom in the back.

"Hey, gorgeous." Ethan said, as he leaned over, and opened the passenger door for me.

"Hey." I said, as I got in.

"Hey, Mrs. Dolan." I said, as I gave her a small wave.

She gave me a kind smile, and went back to her phone.

"My mom and I decided to go to a pizzeria nearby. Is that okay with you?" Ethan asked, as he looked at me smiling.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing!" I said, as I buckled my seatbelt.

Ethan pulled out of the parking space, and drove out of the neighborhood. As, we got onto the main road, Ethan put his hand on my leg. I smiled, and put my hand over his, as I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. He drove all the way to the pizzeria with his one hand on my leg, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

"Here we are." Ethan said, as he pulled into the parking spot, and turned off the car.

The restaurant was called 'Mario's Pizzeria.' Ethan's mom and I got out of the car to, and followed Ethan inside.

"A table for how many?" A waiter asked.

"Three, please." Ethan said, as he held my hand.

"Aren't you worried about your fans seeing us?" I asked, as we intertwined our fingers.

"I'll risk it." Ethan said, as he kissed my forehead, and followed the waiter to our table.

"Here you are." The waiter said, as he set three menus on the table.