1.6: Yes

A/N

So, I know for sure that there will be a SEQUEL to this book, and I will probably end this book around chapter seventy, so expect more updates. And more frequent ones, because school is almost over!! For me. Also let me know if you want a book for Lizzy and Grayson! Okay, Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ethan was sitting next to me, and Grayson was sitting next to Ethan. My parents were sitting on both ends of the table, and Ethan's mom was sitting across from me at the dining room table.

My dad made steak and ribs for dinner, and my mom made a salad.

"Thank you for this dinner, sir." Ethan said, as he put a steak on his plate.

"You're very welcome, Ethan." My dad said, as he bit into a rib.

"Yeah, thanks again for the dinner. We're very grateful." Mrs. Dolan said.

My dad nodded his head happily.

"So, let's talk about this spring break trip you mentioned earlier." My mom said.

"Yes, so we can pay for her trip, as long as she helps us film." Mrs. Dolan said, as she cut her steak.

"Wait, what?" Grayson asked, as he looked at his mom, and Ethan.

"Sky might come with me and mom to whatever state I get." Ethan said, as he placed a hand on my thigh.

"Oh so only Cameron's going with me?" Grayson asked his mom.

She nodded her head, as she stuck a piece of steak in her mouth.

"You Gus will pay for her plane ticket?" My dad asked.

"Well, of course! We invited her." Mrs. Dolan said smiling.

"Are you guys all sharing one hotel room?" My dad asked, as he put a steak on his plate, and started to cut it.

"Yes, I'll make sure there are three different beds, so nothing happens." She said, as she gave me a small smile.

I blushed, and stared at Ethan's hand which was still on my leg.

"We'll pay for her hotel room, so pretty much half of the hotel price." My mom said.

"That's to much, you guys only need to pay a quarter." Ethan said, as he gently squeezed my thigh.

I put a piece of steak in my mouth, and chewed on it.

"No, we'll pay half, and we'll let her go with you." My dad said.

"Deal,Mr. Winters." Ethan exclaimed, as he smiled happily.

"So, that a yes?" I asked making sure.

"Yes, honey." My mom said.

I smiled, and almost died of happiness right then and there.

"I will have more details about the flights later, so is it okay if we exchange numbers?" Ethan's mom asked my mom.

"You can call me, Cheri." My mom said, as she exchanged phones with Ethan's mom.

"And you can call me, Lisa." His mom said, as she typed her phone number into my mom's contacts.

After they exchanged phone numbers we had peaceful conversations, as we finished our dinner. Grayson helped my mom clear the dishes, as I talked to Ethan.

"Don't you have school tomorrow?" Ethan asked, as he faced me, and we laced out fingers together.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.