3.7

"Okay, put this on, and then go sit in that chair over there, so Mrs. Bianca can start your makeup." Nancy says, as she passes me a flowy summer dress.
"Okay, thank you." I say, as I smile at her.
I turn around, and push the black curtain to the side, as I get in. The space is really tight, so I don't want to have to spend anymore time in here then I want to. I close the curtains, and strip out of all my clothes, except my bra and underwear. I slip on the yellow summer dress, and step out of the dressing room. I walk over to the chair I was told to sit in, and I sit down. Then, a lady drags over a cart full of makeup supplies, and starts to do my makeup. My phone beeps.

Baby Daddy💕

Him: Good luck babe. Sorry I couldn't make it.
Me: It's okay, but thank you!😍
Him: I know I've been saying this a lot, but I really am sorry for what I said.
Me: Like I've been saying, it's okay.
Him: I love you😍
Me: Love you too💕

"Whose your baby daddy?" Bianca asks, as she primes my eyelids.
"Someone." I say, as I stick my phone under my leg.
None, of your damn business.
"Are you actually pregnant?" She asks, as se stops what she's doing, and stares at me for a second.
"No, I'm not." I say, as I give her a 'Are you serious?' look.
"Just wondering." Bianca says, as she puts her hands up in defense.
I nod my head, and she goes back to what she's doing.

"Tilt your head a little bit, okay. Now smile." The camera guy says, as I'm holding the edge of my yellow dress out, and smiling.
Flash. Flash. Flash.
"Okay, now think of your own pose." He says, as he looks up at me from the camera.
"Um, okay." I say nervously, as I spin in a circle, making my dress flow out, and smile.
"That's great." He says. "One more time."
I do the same thing again, and then Nancy steps towards me handing me a two piece bikini.
"This one is next. Keep your hair down for this one." She says.
"Wait, I thought I was just going to be on a cover." I say confused.
"Well, we decided that we are going to dedicate a page to you as well." Nancy says smiling.
"Really?" I ask surprised.
She nods her head, and I hug her. "Thank you so much. This is amazing." I say.
"You are welcome, now go get changed." She says smiling at me.
I nod my head, and head back over to the narrow dressing room. I take a deep breath before I go inside. I struggle to get the dress off for a few minutes, but I finally get it off. I put the bikini on, and its a maroon color, with a criss-cross back. The bottoms are also high waisted my favorite. I step out from behind the curtain, and go back to the photo shooting area. It's super bright in there, and its kind of blinding. I step back  in front of the camera.
"Your mom went to go get some lunch, she said she'll be back in an hour or two." Nancy says to me.
I give her a thumbs up, and run my hands through my hair a few times. The photographer tosses me a beach ball.
"Hold this, and kick your back leg up, and laugh." He says.
I do what he says, and the camera goes off.
Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash.
He looks down at the pictures, then at his laptop beside him. "Okay, now stand side ways, and just turn your head to look at me." He says.
I do it.
Flash. Flash.
He looks back to his computer, and does some typing. He waves Nancy over.
Maybe, these are some good pictures.
I stand there with my hand on my hip, as I wait. I chew on my bottom lip, as I wait for Nancy's critique.
"Sky, come here please." Nancy says, as she looks up from the laptop.
I walk over, and stand next to her. The laptop is zoomed into my stomach.
"What is this?" She asks, as she runs her finger over the laptop screen, motioning to the small bump.
I bring my hand over my mouth, as my heart starts to beat out of control.
"Are you pregnant?" She whispers to me, as my eyes start to tear up.
I put my hand over my stomach, as if that's going to hide the fact that I'm pregnant.
"Are you?" The guy asks.
"Y-yeah." I say. "Please don't tell my mom. I'm begging you." I cry.
Nancy hugs me tightly. "It's okay, we won't tell her. It's not even our place to tell. We'll just edit the bump out okay?" She says.
I nod my head, as I cry on to her shoulder.
"We got some good pictures today, and we'll just finish the rest tomorrow, okay? Does that sound good?" Nancy asks.
"Yeah." I say shakily, as I lift my head from her shoulder.